• Latest reply 7 years ago by benheck
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WIN_20160912_20_33_47_Pro (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spandol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 7 years ago

I can't get the update to work. I'm running the pinheck tool, but with auto update, it says it failed downloading the update, but my connection is fine. If I try manually, it says system can't find the file. It might be because I'm running windows 7 on my Mac. Any suggestions? I don't have access to a PC.

Thanks

#19 7 years ago

Actually, I think I got it. I ran the program just fine, but I hadn't extracted all files first. After doing that it worked.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

Not sure if this is an issue or not so let me be the first to sound like a total noob --
I formatted my SD card, copied the new files to it as directed and when I booted up PinHeck auto-pdated the A/V V23. When the AV update completed the game rebooted and came up and said the code was at V22 and the AV was at V23. When I access the menu it also says V22.
Is that right or is this a reformat and do over situation?
Also, is a Quick Format (Windows) sufficient or do we need to do a true, full format?

Did you update the firmware on the pinheck board in the backbox? You need to attach a mini usb cable from the computer to the board. Then download, and use the pin heck utility to update the firmware to v. 23. It's all on the update page along with formatting the card and copying the audio/video assets.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

Spandoi - beat you by 4 seconds

Haha, yes you did.

Not sure if you solved the double ball problem but I had the same problem until I adjusted the coil settings for the kick out then all went back to normal.

#40 7 years ago

I put mine at 4. Works perfect.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Hey, why not tell me what you're using for all of them! In this format:
Flipper, Slings, Pops, Left Vuk, Right Scoop, Autolauncher, Load strength, Drain kick strength

Flipper - 9
Slings - 9
Bumpers - 9
Left VUK - 8
Right Scoop - 0 (only setting I can get the ball to right flipper every time)
Auto launcher - 9
Ball Loader - 4
Drain Kick - 4

So most are default, but these settings work well for me.

1 month later
#67 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I just updated tonight, but I think I'm missing sounds. I have no match sounds anymore. No spirit guide sounds. The multi ball or mode music isn't ghost squad anymore. It's just the minion background music and that's it.

Did you update the audio files on the SD card as well?

From Ben's site:

"Your AMH Pinball stores its audio and dots on SD card included with the system. You’ll need to update this whenever you update firmware (they must be updated separately)"

Instructions are further down on his page. Hope this helps.

#68 7 years ago

Got to Bump in the Night today and Minion MB. I love this game. Looking forward to your next project Ben!

#83 7 years ago

Ben, if I want to change some dialogue, are the files 44.1 and 8 bit? I did some changes and the dialogue I changed sounded horrible. Can you give me some specs of the files?

Also, if I change that, Do I need to update the firmware again so it will update the audio on the SD card?

Thanks

#84 7 years ago

Actually, I just tried to re-do the original audio after formatting and the game doesn't work correctly. Perhaps I have to start at the beginning with the firmware then the audio.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spandol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-v23-released-phantasmic-friday?tu=spandol and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.