• Latest reply 6 years ago by benheck
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WIN_20160912_20_33_47_Pro (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgarrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 7 years ago

Ben, randomly getting double kick outs and / or ball save immediately, so 2 balls in play - this is like the early bug way back when - haven't pinned down exact situations, but happens about every three games .

#23 7 years ago

You are nearly there. The a/v is the main step in creating/installing on the SD card. A quick format is fine. seeing you now have AV version 23, means your Sd format and files creation was ok. Last steps - use the pinheck tool to update the code version to 23, which requires the cable to the port on the board. Follow the remaining steps on benheck.com/amh

#25 7 years ago

Spandoi - beat you by 4 seconds

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Haha, yes you did.
Not sure if you solved the double ball problem but I had the same problem until I adjusted the coil settings for the kick out then all went back to normal.

Set kickout coil to 4 (was defaulted back to 8),double ball or false ball save hasn't happened since.
Also had ball go under apron a few times before, seems to have solved that too.

1 week later
#57 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlynx:

Recently updated to v23 and had some odd, repeatable behavior tonight. Completing ORB would award a Hellevator lock, then the Hellevator would start going up and down w\ lock lit. If I managed to shoot into the Hellevator while this was happening, it would stop (no 2nd lock). I'm guessing this is not the intended behavior. Anyone else have a similar issue or do I have some weird switch problem?

I'd say switches. Orb, hellevator and the up/down elevator switches are relatively close to each other. I'd look for a wire caught in or near the leaf switches. I had false hellevator hits b/c the diode came lose on the switch at the exit of the Hellevator.

Switch test matrix helped me pinpoint it.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

I followed the instructions on his website in order, so I did the SD card first and then the laptop with the code update. Worked perfectly and after the SD card update it even showed that the update for that went to 23 but the code was still 22.
I also just did the auto update in the Ben Heck tool.

This. The SD card does the A/V files. The pinheck tool updates the v22 to v23 directly with the mini USB cable.

6 months later
#95 7 years ago

At start 3 bank is down, lock a ball at Ghost and 3 bank raises. Hit each 3 bank target separately to turn each flashing triangle insert from flashing to solid. Bank drops, hit back to Ghost for jackpots.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dgarrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-v23-released-phantasmic-friday?tu=dgarrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.