• Latest reply 7 years ago by benheck
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WIN_20160912_20_33_47_Pro (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Betelgeuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 7 years ago

Just a note - on previous code I had my ball loader coil strength set to 8. With this setting on v23, the loader was absolutely hammering the balls out of the trough. I turned it down to 3 and it seems much better. Not sure if this will be the same for every machine, but worth watching for.

#32 7 years ago

I was on a great game today and got to Bumps in the Night, which was really cool. Then I actually continued on and got the Demon Battle for the first time. What an update! 355mil.

#47 7 years ago

I have had trouble with Win7 and the board, as well. I use my wife's win8 laptop and it works just fine. It's also worth checking to make sure you are plugged into the correct port on the board as there are multiple. You want to plug into the one above the ghost image on the left side.

1 week later
#58 7 years ago

My AMH has been getting so much play since this update that I was finally motivated to get in there and make the final tweaks I had been meaning to. As others suggested, I swapped the 2 posts at the Minion entrance with sleeve posts, which eliminated the airballs in that area and just seems to have smoothed out the clunk there. I also made a second attempt at preventing stuck balls to the left of the bottom pop bumper and this time I was successful. I cut out a 1/4 section of a PinButt and was able to whittle it into a custom replacement post. The new 'post' doesn't give the ball a place to rest on and instead uses the curved edge to force the ball to roll away from the pop bumper if it falls into that area. I now have zero airball or stuck ball issues on AMH and it is awesome!

Is it just me, or does this code update push AMH over the top? I mean really, I think this can hang with most Lyman games at this point. Simply amazing work, Ben! You may act jaded at times, but I think your passion and pride in this project really shines through. I hope more pinheads come to fully appreciate what you've done with AMH.

3 weeks later
#70 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Yes both have been updated. Version 23 game and 22 for audio

Did you format the SD card first? Be sure you are formatting the SD card before copying the new files over. If you just delete the old files and copy over the new ones, the board can get confused on which audio files to trigger.

6 months later
#97 7 years ago

If I remember correctly, the 3 target bank should be down at the start of the mode. You are meant to trap a ball on the magnet before the target bank comes up. Another ball enters play and you must hit all 3 targets to free the captured ball and start the multiball for jackpot shots. There could be a problem on the machine you are playing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Betelgeuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-v23-released-phantasmic-friday?tu=Betelgeuse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.