You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

puss-in-boots_thumb_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
amh_LE_web_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

By popular demand, Spooky Pinball announces an all-new "LE" run of the classic pinball machine "America's Most Haunted"!

Price: $8900 USD (you save $100!)
Limited to 20,000 more units so act fast!

FEATURES:

All-female reboot of the artwork
A $2 numbered plaque (a $1000 value!)
Even more dialog!
Includes (2) tickets to Sony's new Ghostbusters movie, only in theaters!

MODS AND ADD-ONS:

Fully Articulated Moving Door Toy: $250
Spinning Ghost Mech: $300
Spinning Ghost RGB Lighting: $50
Ball-locking Hellavator: $500
Legs: $75

Orders will be taken "first come, first served" basis and when they're gone, THEY'RE GONE!

EXISTING CUSTOMERS: Trade in your "AMH Classic" for a $1000 credit - contact us for details. Offer good on 4/1/16 only!

amh_LE_web_(resized).jpgamh_LE_web_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3 8 years ago

LE you say? I'll take 10. 9 to leave in box and flip later on, and one to open and probably end up flipping later on too.

#5 8 years ago

How the hell is Whysnow going to be able to sell his NIB for 9k now?

<edited content>

#6 8 years ago

For a half second I thought this was serious because that looks like the original AMH backglass that didnt make the final cut lol

#7 8 years ago

I'm an existing customer. Can I just get the girls?.......I mean translite. The translite.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

MODS AND ADD-ONS:
Fully Articulated Moving Door Toy: $250
Spinning Ghost Mech: $300
Spinning Ghost RGB Lighting: $50
Ball-locking Hellavator: $500
Legs: $75

How about a (fully licensed of course) $750 topper?

#9 8 years ago

Put my Mother in Law on the BG and you WILL be haunted!!

#11 8 years ago

Wish you were closer

#12 8 years ago

10k by Christmas

#13 8 years ago

I lost it at the legs add-on.

#14 8 years ago

Can I send my money to jpop

#15 8 years ago

Haha! My favorite part "A $2 numbered plaque (a $1000 value!)". I'm in. Take my money, I want that tiny numbered plaque!

#16 8 years ago

Once I saw these were limited, I headed straight to the bank. Money is in hand, bring on the girls gone mild (family friendly edition) AMHLE. Looking to update my collection once Robin adds it to database.

Spooky Pinball - only manufacturer in the world making real arcade games based on a non-licensed ghost theme. Our machine will rise from the grave and enter your house. Don't forget to stock up on official grave mods too.

#17 8 years ago

I guess its now April 1st in USA

#18 8 years ago

Hopefully I can get in on this before their all gone. 20 000 is a pretty small batch.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Can I send my money to jpop

No one even tried to do an april fools joke about jpop shipping games, too unbelievable.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How the hell is Whysnow going to be able to sell his NIB for 9k now?
#flipperdouchebag

dont you have to actually sell something to be a flipper?

Leave it to you to take an Aprils fools joke and turn it into a personal attack.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

No one even tried to do an april fools joke about jpop shipping games, too unbelievable.

They have now...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpops-magic-girl-ready-to-ship-thanks-to-pinside

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Leave it to you to take an Aprils fools joke and turn it into a personal attack.

PussyPussy

#23 8 years ago

Sending $$$ to Kevin Kulek now.....

#24 8 years ago

I'm glad it has the legs

#25 8 years ago

but does it come with a shaker motor?

Can I get it as a kit and have you personally come and help me build it? I can pay you in Spotted Cow's.........PLEASE!!!!

#26 8 years ago

We've decided to include the legs... FREE of charge! We care about our customers.

However, they do require special leg bolts... but no worries. We can provide them for $50 each.

Thanks!

#27 8 years ago

I'm downloading that translite and turning mine into a Pro-mited version, just need to fabricate a plaque.

#28 8 years ago

Damnit.....just put my deposit down on Hello Kitty......fml

#29 8 years ago

Thank god, because that original AMH game was awful......I kid

#30 8 years ago

HEY...WTF. Now I bought the last AMH #150 and it was clearly stated that it was the last and was custom and more importantly it was for a good cause charity.

Wait....Oh Wow...April Fools......Okay I get it.....Boy had me there for a second. Now I got to go change the shorts.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

All-female reboot of the artwork

It's haunted how these female models are reversed to have wedding rings on and off in the artwork.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

It's haunted how these female models are reversed to have wedding rings on and off in the artwork.

That's how they get guys to buy them beers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 210.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-le-on-sale-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.