New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 117017)

AMH in Canada, eh?!

By zero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by SpookyCharlie
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I just wanted to post a HUGE thanks to Spooky Pinball for a great game, and great service all the way through. AMH arrived today, and now has over 100 plays .

Charlie and Kayte were awesome in helping me get the game shipped and across the border without issue. Ben Heck put together a great script and really fun game. It constantly has new, great lines coming at you. The speakers and sound are underrated as well. It sounds amazing!

It is a great addition to the line up. I really think these will sell out pretty quick as more people get to play them and see/hear more.

Thanks again Spooky team, I can't wait to see what's next!

For those of you with any doubts, you can add me to one of the many happy owners. I'm glad to see this game getting more attention and great reviews.

#2 5 years ago

I keep saying the same thing. The more who really play it the faster it will be sold out. The game is fantastic!

#3 5 years ago

I played the game at Expo last year and really enjoyed it as well. It was hard and I really like hard games. I wish there was one around here somewhere to play regularly. Congrats guys!

#4 5 years ago

Spooky seems to have the winning formula. We all need to support them.

#5 5 years ago

Nice to see a game made it to Canada, even though it's further away from me than where they are built. I played it at Allentown and its a lot of fun and refreshingly different. Congratulations on the game.

#6 5 years ago

If anyone is on the fence I can offer this. By looking at what titles I've owned in the past you can see that I've tried many. AMH is just as good or better than most of the top titles. Currently I like it as much as any of pins.

#7 5 years ago

I played Zeros Amh last night,thanks Trevor
I was surprised how well it played,fun game for sure.
The sound is great on this game.
I'm glad he owns it,so I can play it anytime
I don't have the room,or I would add this game to the line up.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

thanks Trevor

You are welcome anytime! I'm really enjoying the game and seeing everyone's reactions.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from zero:

I just wanted to post a HUGE thanks to Spooky Pinball for a great game, and great service all the way through. AMH arrived today, and now has over 100 plays

We owe all the thanks... really!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 115.00
$ 17.50
$ 40.00
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball
$ 24.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 26.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside