• 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagejpeg_2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

The high scores seems to have a bug mine erases some
What I think is happening is if you get high score #2 the existing score Is replaced rather than bumped to #3.
Adding a grand champion score would be cool rather than #1 not necessary but cool none the less.

If I change a setting during a game the game resets which is great but the game gets confused because there is a ball in the shooter lane and starts playing with two balls. If you drain one ends the ball.

Side note I received AMH and Twd in the same week and it's so refreshing seeing a game with 90% completed code versus a new game with 10% code.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Ok another issue is the mode where you enter the basement, the elevator control box shot is always the same shot - the shot to the right of the ghost.

I've seen it other places

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

So, I was having the game of my life last night. I was like on 2nd ball. Had Bar & hospital ghost defeated. Just got hellavator multi ball. During multi ball the current ended while I still had balls in play. When all of the balls drained on multiball, the balls would not get kicked over from the drain. I then had to manually move balls over. After that the ball count was wonky. It would kick out two balls for the rest of the game. On theater ghost, the lighted shots would not show, nor would any shot register.
I was on 5 ball with ball save timer maxed.
It was late and I had a couple of chivas's in me so that s the best I can remember.
Still got like 131 million though

Any chance you keep the keys in the coin-door?
This happen to me though not that epic a game but it was due to the coin door opening

4 weeks later
#39 9 years ago

Money
Thanks Ben!

1 week later
#52 9 years ago

This game does need flashers
There's three faux flashers in the game now

#54 9 years ago

Don't get me wrong
I dig the game but yeah I wish they would have used flashers

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-code-updates?tu=pdxmonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.