• 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagejpeg_2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

Disagree with number 3 above. You already get a restart. The game does not need to be easier. I came close to beating it my first day.

Code bugs:
1) Extra ball earned on ball 3. Ball 3 drains and game over. Extra ball not given.

2) Ball trapped behind ghost gate during mb. Mb ended this way and game ran one ball search but it wasn't long enough to free the ball. Ball immediate was considered drained

3) we need grace periods on things like other games. Maybe 3 seconds after ball saver stops flashing for example. Same should apply for ending of modes.

4) balls in play should be counted and the criteria for considering a ball drained. I had the game in a weird state where I had two balls in play but not in mb. When one drained, the flippers were killed and second drained as well. Game should have known there were two balls missing from trough and allowed play to continue like other games do.

5) ball search needs to fire the pops aswell. Balls often trapped behind this area in fast shots through the door. Vibration here could loosen it.

6) Ball counts on power up are buggy. I've had it power up with 2 balls missing only to power cycle again and they're a there. If you power up with more than one ball in the subway it fires out one but often not the other and you have to power cycle again or manually fire the coil in the diags menu.

The game I have here is borrowed. But when I get mine I an to investigate these bugs myself. I love open source aspect to the software.

#7 9 years ago

Ok another issue is the mode where you enter the basement, the elevator control box shot is always the same shot - the shot to the right of the ghost.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I have been experiencing some issues with phantom tilt warnings. It seems to happen randomly, even when I have the tilt bob disconnected. Is anyone else experiencing this still?

yes. But it's unclear if it's a tilt warning or if the tilt warning sound track plays when another sound should. Anyone set the tilt earnings to 0 and get an actual phantom tilt?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Skulz:

Yes I get phantom tilt warnings after v15 update. Uncommon and not sure why it happens either.

These seem to happen most often when shooting the shot directly to the right of the ghost that leads to the pops, for me.

3 weeks later
#38 9 years ago

Sounds like a great change list.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-code-updates?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.