28801E32-E2D7-4DC1-AAFD-3DCDC27A3506 (resized).jpeg
354934431_6328733057162997_6611170001532921297_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1376 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1377 (resized).jpeg
20230408_185615 (resized).jpg
20230408_192409 (resized).jpg
8A18DFE7-8CD9-4C66-B364-2F977840CBE2 (resized).jpeg
E5C304EC-9BC3-48C6-AC69-732299B19D7F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider locustgrovepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 9 years ago

Ordered late December, last I heard was late April to early May, but from what I'm reading it may take longer. That's okay, I'm in no hurry. It gives them more time to tweak the code as necessary. The only mods i have ordered are the lasserific backbox topper and laseriffic flipper toppers.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I ordered mine 1st of Jan 2015 #38. I've heard May delivery.
I purchased Laseriffic Topper too. Not sure what the Laseriffic flipper topper is, as mention above.

Do these not ship in numerical order? You have #38 but #41 has already been delivered. I have no clue what number mine is, lol.

Dan

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

The games ship in numerical order. No customer is assigned a serial number and the number you have is just a receipt number that has nothing to do with a serial number. I'm not speaking for Spooky, but was told most of this by Kayte when I put in my order and asked about the receipt number I was given (I think #40) and I was approximately person #70-75 to have placed an order. Hoping mine ships in May as I ordered in Mid December. What's the most recent number that shipped?

I don't have a receipt number, just an email confirmation of the order when I sent the money. I ordered last week of December so shouldn't be too far behind you.

Dan

#64 8 years ago

As of tonight, they're about 10 away from mine. I can almost make out a ghost in the distance.

3 weeks later
#135 8 years ago

Ordered the plastic protectors tonight, and was told they would be added to my machine.

Dan

3 weeks later
#193 8 years ago

Just received notice that my machine will ship the week of the 18th! Woo-hoo!
Dan

#195 8 years ago

Not sure what number I have.

#198 8 years ago

I've been guessing I would be in the 60's based on other posts I've read, but I've never asked. Sounds like I wasn't too far off.

3 weeks later
#244 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Same here...must be twins!

Quoted from kbliznick:

Triplets!!! I'm number 62.

Either of you receive your machine yet?

2 weeks later
#269 8 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

AMH arrives on Tuesday. Ordered last week of December. Time for a party.

Do you know what shipping company they're using for your AMH?

Dan

#289 8 years ago

Mine came last Friday after just over six months and I had to refuse it due to cabinet side art damage. Now I get to wait again assuming it ever finds its way back to Spooky.

1 month later
#472 8 years ago

#60 is in the house, well the garage right now, but will soon be in the house.
Dan

#501 8 years ago

Has anyone installed the mylar that comes with AMH? If so, did you install all of the mylar or just specific areas?
Thanks
Dan

fyi, I'm running V21 also. I haven't noticed any issues so far, but I haven't put a lot of games on it either.

#503 8 years ago

KT told me it was a customer option to install. I'm not really sure where all of them go, lol.

#522 8 years ago

Having an issue where the ball in play will end even though it hasn't drained. Flippers go dead, end of ball bonus awards, etc. I've had the game for a week and this started a couple days ago so I'm thinking it's a switch issue. Has anyone else seen this?
One time the helevator would not stop going up and down, but it cleared up when I cycled power and hasn't done it since. I'm running V.21.

Dan

#527 8 years ago
Quoted from locustgrovepin:

Having an issue where the ball in play will end even though it hasn't drained. Flippers go dead, end of ball bonus awards, etc. I've had the game for a week and this started a couple days ago so I'm thinking it's a switch issue. Has anyone else seen this?
One time the helevator would not stop going up and down, but it cleared up when I cycled power and hasn't done it since. I'm running V.21.
Dan

To add to this, tonight the display turned solid green. Everything on the playfield was still working just couldn't read anything on the display. Powered off and back on and the display was normal again.

#539 8 years ago

It's comforting to know you're not on your own after buying from Spooky Pinball. Charlie took time out of his Sunday to email back and forth with me about an issue I was having. It's very much appreciated, thanks Charlie!

#573 8 years ago

WooHoo! Made it to, and completed, Demon Battle tonight! My final score was a little over 250M.
Something for Ben:
I've noticed during photo hunt that sometimes the shot you are suppose to make doesn't strobe the LED's. If they don't strobe you can't tell which shot to aim for. This is a random occurrence, most of the time it's fine. I'm running V.21.

2 months later
#701 8 years ago

I've had a few make their way under the apron. There's a big enough gap where the ball drains that the ball can jump over if it's going fast enough.

2 weeks later
#750 8 years ago

Is it possible to beat the video mode or is it endless until you die?

5 years later
#1578 3 years ago

Question about coil settings: When adjusting coil strength I see a noticeable difference on all my coils except for the flipper coils. Doesn’t seem to matter if I’m at zero or nine I can’t tell a difference in flipper strength. I’ve broken the door arm for doctor ghost twice, in addition to some serious air balls. I’m running the latest and greatest software versions and I’ve tried resetting factory defaults, but my flipper coils are way too strong. Anyone else seen this before? I’m about to the point of wanting to try weaker coils. Thanks in advance for any help!

2 weeks later
#1599 3 years ago

Installed some weaker flipper coils, 11722 for left flipper and 11753 for the right flipper. Mine were way too strong even when set to zero. Play is much better and hopefully I won’t break anymore doctor ghost armatures.

575400D9-D61C-4BC1-893F-9566693E7D96 (resized).jpeg575400D9-D61C-4BC1-893F-9566693E7D96 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1623 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

Does anyone know where I can get a new door printed?
[quoted image]

Spooky will sell you a new armature.

3 months later
1 week later
#1703 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Hoping for a reveal video later today/tonight if possible. I need to prioritize some Elvira, TMNT, and ACNC orders today, but here's a good idea of what it looks like, despite the theater sign being blown out in the pic.
Air vent also lights up green with the back left flasher, so it flickers before the VUK shoots it out, to give the impression the ball goes through the ducting
6 new lights + the bottle lights up with the factory pop bumper light.
Motorized elevator dial.
Interactive laundry chute door and bar counter.
---------
My game came with some purple light strip in the back that didn't look good to me, and the back of the game was too dark without it, but the new flickering lights in the back work perfect for my taste, and adds to the haunted atmosphere.
‐---------------
--‐-------------
AMH mod plans/ideas that never came to fruition...some may be revisited one day.
* 3D railings
* Bathroom (with ghostly "mens" image) on the right habitrail with a sprung door that opens with the ball, briefly revealing a toilet inside.
* Bar ghost spread out over the pop bumpers, mouth open upward toward a bottle she's holding...where each time the pop bumper fires, she'd move the bottle...up and down her throat...similar the GnR drum action (this would have been more of a subjective novelty, and difficult to make with what I have available).
* Pepper's Ghost effect behind the lobby desk (wasn't sure how to integrate it as desired and with the other things I wanted to do). [quoted image]

Looks awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 45.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 20.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider locustgrovepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-club-a-spooky-start?tu=locustgrovepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.