28801E32-E2D7-4DC1-AAFD-3DCDC27A3506 (resized).jpeg
354934431_6328733057162997_6611170001532921297_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1376 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1377 (resized).jpeg
20230408_185615 (resized).jpg
20230408_192409 (resized).jpg
8A18DFE7-8CD9-4C66-B364-2F977840CBE2 (resized).jpeg
E5C304EC-9BC3-48C6-AC69-732299B19D7F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aeolus7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1192 4 years ago

I'm in... I've wanted an AMH forever and been following Ben's designs since the days of Bill Paxton and the ill-fated Zombie Adventureland. Very excited!

https://arcadeheroes.com/2012/03/02/sweet-new-details-on-ben-hecks-zombie-adventureland-pinball-in-3d/

AMH (resized).jpgAMH (resized).jpg

#1194 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Congrad's its fun game i wish Ben Heck was still in pinball We need Bible Adventures lol Did you order the color dmd ?

Just added myself to the wait list. Thanks for the tip!

What do members recommend as far as GI upgrades to brighten up the game? Based on the limitations with the 5v line, I’m assuming I can’t add spotlights to the GI without modification, correct? Thoughts on the pinbulbs Kit?

#1198 4 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I added green spotlights by the spooky door and hellevator ramp without any issues. I would also recommend adding (or moving) a color changing LED strip above the back panel of the playfield. That makes the biggest difference and only takes a few minutes to do.

Excellent thank you. I’ll give this a shot.

2 years later
#1679 2 years ago

Been on an AMH binge lately. Having a great time, but the game is kicking my butt. On a “good” game, I can usually string together a couple of modes and reach 1 of the 4 objectives. Generally, I’ll plunge into the pops to progress towards bar/army ghost, avoid shooting the door or demon unless it’s a save shot, and try not to miss the hellavator shot as that’s usually an instant drain if you don’t make it all the way up…. What’s your strategy for progression and/or scoring?

#1682 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

It might be time for a clean and rebuild. I had the flippers stick on some other pins, range from Opto switches to worn out parts or general cleaning. Time to lift the hood do some maintenance.

Agree - my first thought is to pull up the playfield and make sure the plunger on the flipper coils goes smoothly through the sleeves without catching. If they’re getting caught up, you may just have a build up of grime/coil dust. How many plays does your AMH have?

1 month later
#1705 2 years ago

Wow! These look great and add a lot of depth (& much needed lighting) to the back of the playfield. I may break my own rule about adding mods after seeing these.

1 week later
#1730 2 years ago

Dear AMH fans, just listed mine in the marketplace if anyone is looking. I really need to get a bigger gameroom. Great game, really hoping I can reach Demon Battle before she’s gone!

#1731 2 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Dear AMH fans, just listed mine in the marketplace if anyone is looking. I really need to get a bigger gameroom. Great game, really hoping I can reach Demon Battle before she’s gone!

I consider myself a pretty decisive person, but this is the 2nd time I've attempted to sell my AMH and changed my mind, lol. Had a blast playing it last night, so decided to hold on to it and go all in on the Medisinyl mod instead. Demon Battle or bust!

1 year later
#2052 8 months ago

Hi Guys - I have AMH side rails that are NOS. One small imperfection in the finish from the factory, but otherwise excellent. I'd like these to go to an AMH in need, so if anyone needs side rails, you can have them for free, just pay for shipping. PM me.

PS - I miss the game!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 210.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aeolus7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-club-a-spooky-start?tu=aeolus7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.