28801E32-E2D7-4DC1-AAFD-3DCDC27A3506 (resized).jpeg
354934431_6328733057162997_6611170001532921297_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1376 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1377 (resized).jpeg
20230408_185615 (resized).jpg
20230408_192409 (resized).jpg
8A18DFE7-8CD9-4C66-B364-2F977840CBE2 (resized).jpeg
E5C304EC-9BC3-48C6-AC69-732299B19D7F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1857 2 years ago

I might join the club…the one I found is stock with low plays. Is there anything I need to be on the look for? I heard it had some issues

#1859 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Higher build numbers had a lot of jank fixed. Also check if it's been updated to latest, since doing it yourself is a pain.

Thanks! He said he can’t find a number. Where are they usually located to know how high the build was? I only have an r and m which is easy because it has a tag on it

#1861 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Inside cabinet, on the side wall. The games serial number will tell you pretty sure it's the last 3 digits.

Thanks, I let him know. The code I assume is like other dmds where you can see it either start up or using the service buttons

#1863 2 years ago
Quoted from herg:

You can see code version at startup.
Don't assume that everything about the game is like all other DMDs, though. While the game is great and worth the extra effort, it does have some rough edges. As Ben mentions, the software update process is not as easy as just putting it on a thumb drive. You can mess it up and have the game not detect the problem.

Ok, thanks. I’m kind of getting nervous to buy it to be honest. I’ll have him check the code and build number. I have enjoyed other spookys in The past and we have Rick and morty that I love. I really want to play this as it’s their first. Might be better to try to find one in the wild vs spending 6k

#1865 2 years ago

Ok, here is the tag. Looks like 102 and he said code 23

I’d have to check on what’s the most recent code but is that a decent build number to have worked out the kinks?

137E9AF3-9920-47F4-B773-64496DB9B2C6 (resized).jpeg137E9AF3-9920-47F4-B773-64496DB9B2C6 (resized).jpeg
#1868 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Real Talk….
Dude, If you don’t buy that AMH I will and it will go right next to my AMH.

Lol, I guess you can never have enough AMHs

There is a good chance I will. It has to be shipped which stinks but hard to find them local

#1869 2 years ago

Alright, I pulled the trigger on it. I know the med mod is sold out. Anything I should look to add? Does spooky have any armor or anything?

#1871 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Congrats! AMH needs a little more dialing in than average, but it's a great game once it's been gone over. As for keeping it going, the servos for the door, ghost and hellevator are the weak points. If you notice one of them not working correctly, shut off the game and address it right away. Even if you do have to replace one, they are a cheap and easy fix, and I have only had to replace each one once in 8 years.
Spooky has official armor on their site:
http://shop.spookypinball.com/america-s-most-haunted-ghost-armour-kit-p19.php

Awesome, I might do that armor. It’s super cool looking.

Do you have a link to servos you bought? I’ll order some now just to have them

#1875 2 years ago

I’m looking to add a color dmd. It sounds like Pin2dmd is all that works. Is that easy to do and where do you even buy one?

#1877 2 years ago

Where are folks getting the apron cards? I don’t have any on mine. Does spooky sell some?

#1879 2 years ago

I have a lot of crackling in the speakers during play. Is that common? I unplugged and replugged then speaker wires. It got better but it’s not gone

#1882 2 years ago
Quoted from Toby:

Anybody have pictures of the armor on an original cab art game wanting to add it to mine but not sure how it will look thanks in advance

What’s the original cab? Was there something different than the one above? That’s what my art looks like on the cab

#1885 2 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Cabinet, head and backglass of the alternative artwork.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool, thanks!

#1887 2 years ago

Starting to really enjoy this pin. I don’t see any key posts but i did try to search. The biggest issues is the scoop fire inconsistency and the ball gets stuck by the pop bumpers and the elevator. Any tweaks to fix that?

#1891 2 years ago

I can’t get mine to the left but I have it coming out lower and softer so it hits the right. I can catch it sometime but it’s slow enough that it will bounce controlled more so no cheap drains yet

#1897 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Yes, you can swap the sound files on the SD card. You can change any sound or music track. I put some music from Beetlejuice and Pee Wee's Big Adventure in for the Hellevator and Minion multiballs.

Woah, is there someone who has done something custom posted like cleland code on stranger things and gotg?

#1901 2 years ago

Do most people get ticking sound from time to time. I’ve replaced the wires up to the connector and the audio cable. Crackling went away but there is still a ticking that comes and goes. Would it be the wires that run from the connector to the head speakers?

If it’s common how do I fix it?

#1903 2 years ago

I just had a super fun game. Is bumps in the night the final wizard mode?

B8DBB75C-3C47-4E45-A35D-057FCCE72935 (resized).jpegB8DBB75C-3C47-4E45-A35D-057FCCE72935 (resized).jpeg
#1905 2 years ago
Quoted from icyjones:

Mega score. My high is 95 mil. I consider myself an improving Pinball novice though.

That was close to my high score previously but somehow I was hitting every shot on this one. It’s very rare for me to do well but every once in a while there is a glimmer of hope game which keeps me going. I dont understand how I can be so bad most of the time and then have a solid game

#1907 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Bumps in the night is the mini wizard mode. Finish all the ghost battles to reach Demon Battle

Nice! Thanks!

#1909 2 years ago

Where did folks buy their art blades? I can’t find any

#1913 2 years ago

Thanks all, I’ll probably go with the pin graffix

#1917 2 years ago
Quoted from db666:

But I like these ones more!!

I actually ordered them. I’ll take a pic with them on

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-club-a-spooky-start?tu=Happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.