Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dgarrett
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Being that this is the most fun and challenging game I have played. I think that it is time for us players and owners to brag up how far we have gotten in the game.

1. High score

2. Ghosts defeated

3. Flippy ghost total

4. Minions defeated

Special title of King Lord Ghost Hunter for first person to complete Demon Battle.

Immortal status for first person to complete all 6 ghost battles.

Feel free to add some more challenges.

This game is so challenging I have mine set at 5 ball.

So far my most is 3 ghosts defeated. 113 million. Over 1 million on flippy ghost

#2 9 years ago

Can't compete if you are on 5 ball. The best I have done is 4 ghost bosses and 4 minions defeated. My best score is 82mil, so far. The game is really challenging, but I'd feel like I was cheating it on 5 ball. I'm ok with not making it to demon battle... yet. I have owned AFM for years and can count on one hand the number times I have ruled the universe.

#3 9 years ago

I'll let you know whenever I see one. It might be a while...

#4 9 years ago

3 ball

178mil

Five ghosts modes beaten

1 week later
#5 9 years ago

Can't say my score is that impressive. Three ball, 17,987,700 no ghosts defeated either 1 or 2 minions defeated (think I got a 2nd one during the chaos of multiball but I'm not too sure), but hey, people down at my end of the skill tree need someone to beat, right?

#6 9 years ago

All zero's for me as I haven;t played a production version of the game as of yet.

Quoted from maddog14:

Being that this is the most fun and challenging game I have played. I think that it is time for us players and owners to brag up how far we have gotten in the game.

1. High score

2. Ghosts defeated

3. Flippy ghost total

4. Minions defeated

#7 9 years ago

Have you guys posted your AMH scores to the Pinside DB ?
-mof

#8 9 years ago

I did not get on the scoreboard.... But Monkey already had plenty of practice games on me and typically he is a better player

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Have you guys posted your AMH scores to the Pinside DB ?
-mof

Shhh! If they forget then my score still shows as #1!

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Improved somewhat today. A little over 25mil with 2 ghosts defeated.

#11 9 years ago

Ill post when I get better at it. It's fun but, tough.

#12 9 years ago

My machine is still in transit. Will post when I get some games in.

#13 9 years ago

I just got my machine today. Setting up tonight.

#14 9 years ago

Add some pics for those of us that don't own one PLEASE!

#16 9 years ago

68 million, 1 ghost defeated 3 ball. Awesome game!!!!

#17 9 years ago

Can't wait to get mine .

#18 9 years ago

3 ball, 90 million, beat 5 ghost. Had to get a little rough with your game charlie!!!!!, no tilts. Missed two Extra Balls. Man I could have used those.

#19 9 years ago

Not sure if it has been mentioned on pinside but pinball wizard in NH has one. Played it today and had a lot of fun, put more games on this than TWDLE they had.

#20 9 years ago

I haven't been playing mine a lot lately. Still trying to figure out an adjustment for my left VUK.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Not sure if it has been mentioned on pinside but pinball wizard in NH has one. Played it today and had a lot of fun, put more games on this than TWDLE they had.

I made a topic about it in the "where to play" section when it came in. That's where I've been playing the game. I'm lucky enough to live 20 minutes away from there. Now I'll just have to hope that they get a WOOLY in there too once they start building those so I can try that one. haha

2 months later
#22 9 years ago

So far, my machine has been slapping me around like I was a 46 year player ( I would say an 8 year old, but my son just soundly beat me).

I am not even close to beating all the bosses.

So still waiting on the first confirmed : 3 ball play only beating all 6 ghost bosses

#23 9 years ago

I don't think its been done yet. I'm at 3 and I did it once!!!! Lol

#24 9 years ago

I've managed 3 ghosts defeated as well, but don't see myself getting much more anytime soon! It sure is fun trying though. 75 mil is my highest so far with 3 ghosts and on 3 ball...

I have only got flippy ghost twice and was terrible at it!

#25 9 years ago

I have defeated 4 ghost bosses a handful of times, but that's the best I have seen. A lot of high ranked players have spent hours on my machine too.

#26 9 years ago

There's an extra ball reward at 5 ghosts!

I've been so close twice
Two other people have been really close too

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I have defeated 4 ghost bosses a handful of times, but that's the best I have seen. A lot of high ranked players have spent hours on my machine too.

How do they like it?

#28 9 years ago

I have heard everything from modest approval to rave reviews. More rave reviews than anything. Nobody has said they didn't like the game, but they may just be trying to be polite. I can say that it gets the most play in my collection by far since I got the game in September, so it's certainly no dud. There are a handful of people who play JUST AMH every time they are here. The current state champ stopped over last week. We played one game of TZ, one game of Metallica, then started AMH and ended up playing about 15 games on that (his call).

#29 9 years ago

That's awesome! I have non-pinheads over often and I get a great response for AMH. I only have a free games but, the last time they asked me to turn the other games off so they could laugh with AMH. Too funny. They crack up at it. Ben should be very proud to have spread his characters humor through the world. The characters are a hoot.

1 week later
#30 9 years ago

just got 4 ghost bosses defeated. one shot away from 5th defeated and drainoed the last ball. 120,510,990

1 week later
#31 9 years ago

Any more updates from owners?

2 months later
#32 8 years ago

6 ghosts defeated, only minion master left. 189 million. 39 million on hospital ghost - I think some of the others were 15 or 20 mil. Key is to focus on the 6 modes, and get the multiball going during hospital - I think hospital is the most jackpot points in combo with the multiball. If you can get psychic also, for the 2x scoring, it gets enormous (very hard to have hospital, MB and 2x running together!!).

Love the game, have 100 plays so far, most of my games are in the 30-50 mil range with only 1 or 2 ghosts completed. My settings are 3 ball, regular extra ball settings, and 5 sec ball saver.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-challenge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.