Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by sulli10
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FawzmaGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

I think there's an option to turn off the flipper attract, related to the doctor ghost mode. Disable that and see if it helps.

3 months later
#21 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Also check the end of stroke switches make sure there all good. That can also make it blow 3amp fuse

Eggbert, go into switch test and turn the flippers to make sure its contacting the EOS. Something else is going on, and I don't want to hear it's in the code did you turn down flipper strength by any chance.

What version are you at, and have you done a factory reset?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23 7 years ago

I mean, hold the flippers in the up position.. like grab the flipper itself and move it so you force the EOS to be touched.

Technically, if the EOS was not being touched in game, when you hold the flipper button it will start flipping like wild.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Charlie and friends are preparing for this week's Open House. However, after that we'll get to the bottom of this. I think I figured out that my issue is the knocker itself. Or, at least I hope so. It's just that after 35 games with the knocker not going off and the fuse not blowing. I finally played a game where I got a match and the knocker finally went off. And you guessed it...the fuse also blew. Pretty excited to actually figure out the issue.

What is the power setting on the knocker, check coil settings.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
$ 20.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FawzmaGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-blowing-3amp-fuse?tu=FawzmaGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.