Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by sulli10
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2kaulitz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

My AMH keeps blowing the 3amp fuse off and on when playing the game. When it blows flippers go dead ect. Any help would be awesome

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

my first question, is : is there any correlation with you raising the play field up at any time, and this occurring.
If so, check to see if a wire is touching something it should not near the flippers.

It happens during game play not when play field is up. I will recheck wiring around flippers.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I think there's an option to turn off the flipper attract, related to the doctor ghost mode. Disable that and see if it helps.

Yeah i have that off and still had it blow. So far it has not blown a again while playing so ill see how it goes. Did see any thing under PF is there wiring diagram for amh ?

3 months later
#17 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

if you email charlie he usually gets back to you in 20 min. Great customer service!

Yeah very fast reply with charlie even late at night. I had to turn down the flipper power to get it to stop.

#20 7 years ago

Also check the end of stroke switches make sure there all good. That can also make it blow 3amp fuse

#27 7 years ago

I wonder if a 4 amp fuse would be better to solve this issue or is that too much voltage ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 20.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Other
$ 210.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2kaulitz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-blowing-3amp-fuse?tu=2kaulitz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.