Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by iceman44
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Just a heads up to everyone that Pinballz now has an AMH. It was at their original location (off 183). The game was out of order on Sat when I went so I can't comment on it's gameplay but it looked to be in fairly good shape.

Figured I'd let everyone know as it's a good opportunity to play it if you come to Austin and haven't had a chance to give one a play.

#2 3 years ago

I've played it. I try to keep the games list current via Pinball Map.

#3 3 years ago

Good to see one on a route

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Good to see one on a route

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/americas_most_haunted/owners

There are 11 out of 150 on route.

#5 3 years ago

That's awesome i wonder how many of 150 well go over seas. I think 10 going australia for sure.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

That's awesome i wonder how many of 150 well go over seas. I think 10 going australia for sure.

My guess is 15 overseas. 10 confirmed for OZ. I know of at least a couple that are going to other spots outside of US.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Not accurate. 2 on location in the Portland area at least

yeah, I should have said at least 11. I think the real number is closer to 20. There is another that just showed up in MKE last week at some sort of indoor go kart place.

Pretty cool that so many people are wiling to share the game and support Spooky!

#9 3 years ago

That's awesome to see spooky pinball getting over the us and over seas. So it's say safe to say there be around 135 in the states and rest over seas out of the 150 not bad at all. I think the more people that get to play AMH well see how good it is and that it well kick your ass too

#10 3 years ago

That's great. Can't wait to play it!

1 month later
#11 3 years ago

Just visited Pinballz and played AMH as well, I like it. Also, very impressed how the games played there, well maintained and taken care of.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Also, very impressed how the games played there, well maintained and taken care of.

You should tell the locals! We're spoiled- people complain all the time!

#13 3 years ago

I got to put some games in on AMH at Pinball Wizard in Pelham NH this past week. They also have The Hobbit and Full Throttle on the floor. Great arcade to check out if you're ever in the area.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I got to put some games in on AMH at Pinball Wizard in Pelham NH this past week. They also have The Hobbit and Full Throttle on the floor. Great arcade to check out if you're ever in the area.

I was there just yesterday.

AMH not quite my cup of tea.

Hobbit is in need of attention: "F" drop target is stuck, left & right sling plastics loose, shooter rod spring feels broken, flippers a tad weak.

...worst of all - Spiderman was taken off the floor!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Just visited Pinballz and played AMH as well, I like it. Also, very impressed how the games played there, well maintained and taken care of.

Glad they got it working again. Was there Friday and it was burning a coil. Stunk up the whole floor. Several employees were looking at it but wasn't sure if they ever got it working again as after they turned it back on it started stinking again after the first game.

#16 3 years ago

Played it and loved it.

A few weeks ago. I must have burnt up the coils.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Normal, IL
Machine - For Sale
Edmond, OK
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside