(Topic ID: 117780)

AMH at NH State Championships...

By Darkslide632

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darkslide632.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Been watching the live stream today and the ball has been stuck at the saucer SO many times, requiring someone to come fetch it. Is that a problem for everyone? Seems like a cliffy would fix the issue, but regardless of WHAT, it sure seems like SOMETHING needs to be done about it. I've probably seen it stuck 10 times or more, several of them being back-to-back, within 10 seconds of each other.

I should say that it seems like a hell of a fun game. Looking forward to having the chance to play one.

#5 9 years ago

These were falling out of the saucer and getting hung up on a lip, or something? The door wouldn't knock it loose and it would just sit there on that lip until someone came to get it.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

likely just a switch adjustment or some fine tuning needed.
I must say, this is a really strange post.
Things happen in pinball and games need tweaks, seems odd to come make a thread about it???

A strange post? Maybe, I guess. I've never seen another game with an issue like that, however, and I was curious as to whether or not anyone else had experienced it, or if it was just an issue with that particular game. It didn't seem like it was something just wrong with that particular one, but I don't really have any way of knowing unless I ask, do I?

It was bad enough that they eventually just shut the game down because they were sick of having to go over there every few minutes.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from ahanson:

Was this a Twitch stream? Wondering about watching it later if that's possible.

It was, yup.

Quoted from Dave88:

I did just get back from there now (wasn't there for the tournament, just wanted to play some pinball...poorly) and AMH was turned off so I'm wondering if they shut it down until they fix that saucer issue.

They did. They had to call someone over to retrieve that ball like 10 times while I was watching, and they got sick of it and shut it down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darkslide632.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amh-at-nh-state-championships?tu=Darkslide632 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.