Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by KingPinGames
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 3 years ago

On their last podcast, they talked about how #150 is going to be special and auctioned off for a good cause. Love that. Any more info / images on this pin? They said special ghost, gold parts, plaque. Sounds really cool.

#2 3 years ago

Come to Pinball Life Explosion and bid on it. If you can't make it, I'd imagine with your credit you'd be able to bid over the phone if you can't make it.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Come to Pinball Life Explosion and bid on it. If you can't make it, I'd imagine with your credit you'd be able to bid over the phone if you can't make it.

When and where is that? Just curious, will phone bidding be accepted? I love how they are sending this game off. Well done Spooky. Someone's gonna be very happy / lucky to acquire this.

#4 3 years ago

Go to Spookypinball.com and listen to the podcasts. It's on one of the recent ones.

LTG : )™

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Go to Spookypinball.com and listen to the podcasts. It's on one of the recent ones.
LTG : )™

I heard it...was just googling Pinball Life Explosion 2015 and nothing came up. Just stuff from 2014.

#6 3 years ago

Friday October 16 at Pinball Life during the Pinball Expo.

I am only guessing about the phone bidding. But it seems like you always make good on your bets here. But than again you just started establishing credit with that Hellcat so it kight take a few months yet.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Friday October 16 at Pinball Life during the Pinball Expo.
I am only guessing about the phone bidding. But it seems like you always make good on your bets here. But than again you just started establishing credit with that Hellcat so it kight take a few months yet.

I actually am planning to make it to Expo this year. Scheduling a work trip that week and I'll just stay in Chicago for it. Only thing that sucks is so much happens during the work week...Hate to be burning too many vacations days before the holidays.

#8 3 years ago

There are pictures on their Facebook of the parts done in gold

#9 3 years ago

It will be auctioned off by Svengoolie at the Pinball Life Open House Explosion Friday, Oct. 16th, at 3pm.
No phone bids, live-and-in-person only.

#10 3 years ago

Did someone say Svengoolie?

image.jpg

#11 3 years ago

Very cool. Love sending off the last game like this.

#12 3 years ago

Didn't they already sell game #150 at MGC earlier this year?

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

No. This is the last one.

#14 3 years ago

image.jpg

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

No, 149 was sold and was the last "for sale"game. last produced game was set for auction, this was stated at MGC

#16 3 years ago

Ahhh, ok. Thought it was game #150 at MGC.

#17 3 years ago

There was a mini tourney at MGC for the rights to buy 148 and 149. I know at least one of them is staying here in WI

#18 3 years ago

i saw the parts in person and the "clear" ghost is really cool. i am going to see if i can find some clear filament and make my own.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 5,800.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Schofield, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 117.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside