6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by whthrs166
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

After seeing the tastefully sized and detailed DMD on the new AFMR special, i feel for the 8k it should be on the new MMR as well. Does anyone know if its in the future and should we try to let chicago gaming know we want it.

#2 6 years ago

They know people want it and are looking into it. Don’t expect it to become standard though.

#3 6 years ago

CGC and PPS are both aware of the upgraded MMR display requests by several MMR customers and have spoke to them about it, myself included in a discussion with Doug.

If, when, or if it’s even technically or economically feasible has not been confirmed by PPS or CGC......

#4 6 years ago

I don't know why, but this made me chuckle a little.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

I don't know why, but this made me chuckle a little.

Its above average but not freakish. Very pleasureful

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Its above average but not freakish. Very pleasureful

I know what you mean, looking at that display makes me want to pleasure myself too.

#7 6 years ago

I need to make my MM more tasteful/pleasureful, please provide it for the regular MM users as well

#8 6 years ago

Stop IT!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amfr-screen-on-mmr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.