View topic image gallery

1 (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
IMG_1620 (resized).PNG
Resized_20170315_091133 (resized).jpg
IMG_1368 (resized).JPG
17022134_1015723185196495_5847008981864314168_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1071 (resized).PNG
vinyl-victorian-picket-fence-scalloped-1-1-2-balusters-pickets-5-sq-post-size-4.gif (resized).jpg
aliens-ufo (resized).jpg
RicketyCricket (resized).jpg
20170129_174405 (resized).jpg
20170129_174400 (resized).jpg
20170129_112417 (resized).jpg
IMG_8727 (resized).JPG
457464945_640 (resized).jpg
Miranda-Kerr (resized).jpg
There are 754 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 16.
#551 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

And the leaks nothing more than misdirection

Rick's post on the Planetary Forum, was more than a leak. Leaks led up to it.

LTG : )

#552 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Rick's post on the Planetary Forum, was more than a leak. Leaks led up to it.

Did anyone ever see the "leaks"? I know there were a ton of comments asking who saw the leaks, but it seemed like a big mystery as no one heard of them before.

#553 7 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Did anyone ever see the "leaks"?

The Facebook ones ? Probably. Unfortunately the way Facebook is, probably non pinball people saw them.

And no idea if you could tell much other than name, none of any differences. I'm sure the announcements will be exciting.

#554 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

This is 100% real and if you are really wanting to check up on it , call rock fantasy and ask to speak to the owner. He will be slight amused if you think if he is new to the hobby.
A player in the recent tournament showed me the bandaid he brought in case he had to play the game. This is about receiving a product with DEFECTIVE unfinished parts.
A machine in a commercial location that as injuring people because of a fuck up at the factory isn't something that should be shrugged off as someone whining about not receiving a perfect product. Not one edge was finished at the factory = defective. There are some who are comfortable with performing what would seem like easy tasks to you and others who are not.
I do think he should have had the foresight to cover and or dremel to remove this edge. Still i think it's absurd to deliver a product with obviously dangerous edges and they tell the customer to finish the part themselves. The warning is for those that agree with this.

Holy shit dude we get it,
You talked to someone on the phone who knows someone who heard that they saw a youtube video of a kid get be-headed by a pinball machine...

#555 7 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Holy shit dude we get it,
You talked to someone on the phone who knows someone who heard that they saw a youtube video of a kid get be-headed by a pinball machine...

Obviously you can choose to believe him or not, but he clearly said that HE knows someone who got a "Mach 3 Edition" MMR and was sent sand paper rather than new, properly finished hardware. Not sure where you're getting the "whisper down the lane" angle from. If you think he's lying why not just say so instead of doing whatever it is you did here?

#556 7 years ago

ezeltman's word is beyond reproach in this matter and it's not exactly a secret among anybody who lives within say 90 miles of the Middletown, NY area.

It's cool I bring my own sandpaper now.

#557 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

The Facebook ones ? Probably. Unfortunately the way Facebook is, probably non pinball people saw them.
And no idea if you could tell much other than name, none of any differences. I'm sure the announcements will be exciting.

Looking forward to hearing the announcements!

#558 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's cool I bring my own sandpaper now.

maybe somebody will start marketing these for pinball:

https://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-Cutlery-UltraShield-Resistant-Glove/dp/B00170GKK6

3 weeks later
#559 7 years ago

Crickets?

#560 7 years ago

Rickets?

#562 7 years ago

RicketyCricket (resized).jpgRicketyCricket (resized).jpg

#563 7 years ago

Aliens over Texas.

aliens-ufo (resized).jpgaliens-ufo (resized).jpg

#564 7 years ago

Pickets

vinyl-victorian-picket-fence-scalloped-1-1-2-balusters-pickets-5-sq-post-size-4.gif (resized).jpgvinyl-victorian-picket-fence-scalloped-1-1-2-balusters-pickets-5-sq-post-size-4.gif (resized).jpg

#565 7 years ago

Zzzzzz let's go Rick

#566 7 years ago

Glad I didn't wait!

#567 7 years ago

Exciting News....oh wait....Nevermind.

#568 7 years ago

Per pps forum yesterday, AFMr "coming soon", UL testing done.

#569 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Thanks for posting!

#570 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

So it's officially official!

#571 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

So it's officially official!

Nah it's still rumored to be a rumor

#572 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Nah it's still rumored to be a rumor

As of tomorrow it will be a done deal in the making.

#573 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

As of tomorrow it will be a done deal in the making.

What happens tomorrow?

#574 7 years ago

PinballSTAR is an authorized PPS distributor and we are taking 'interested' list for those who want the info as soon as it's out... No order, no money now - just when it's a go we will send out an email blast with info, pricing, details, etc... for those who want to order at that time.

Please email [email protected]

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#575 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

What happens tomorrow?

It's the end of the world.

#576 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Stay Tooned!!!!

#578 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Tomorrow is Tuesday
» YouTube video

Oh please not another run of Taco Tuesday!

#579 7 years ago

I never thought Attack From Mars would ever see the light of day. But lo and behold, within mere years I may one day be able to play this mythical beast!

Miracles do exist!

#580 7 years ago

Official.

IMG_1071 (resized).PNGIMG_1071 (resized).PNG

#581 7 years ago

That game three discussion is 4 years too soon to think about

#582 7 years ago

Pinballstar Amusements is taking "preorders" sort of and posting this pic. Neat how they can use the bally logo on this repro,unlike not being able to use the williams one

17022134_1015723185196495_5847008981864314168_n (resized).jpg17022134_1015723185196495_5847008981864314168_n (resized).jpg

#583 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Neat how they can use the bally logo on this repro,unlike not being able to use the williams one

That's just a random AFM pic, no official pics of the remake out

#584 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

You are wrong on two counts...
1. Nobody is taking pre-orders. We posted on Facebook that if anyone is interested in the info when announced to let us know and we'll send you an email and specifically say no orders no money. Not everyone lives on Pinside and I get emails everyday from people to 'let them know about this or that'. No way to manage that and provide what customers ask without a list.
2. Also we were clear that the pictures posted are of the original game for reference only.
So, thanks for coming on here and making things up for no apparent reason. Either you didn't even read the post or you just felt like it was fun to come on here with and lie. Either way yeah you ! : )
Same thing was posted right in this thread earlier too.. Like 5-10 posts above. SMH
https://m.facebook.com/PinballSTAR/

#586 7 years ago

Thats why I did the air quotes, advertising a game, giving out contact info, all you didn't ask for is a deposit and you have a full blown preorder.

#587 7 years ago

It's taco Tuesday..someone say Tuesday?

#588 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

It's taco Tuesday..someone say Tuesday?

But it's Wednesday!?

#589 7 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

But it's Wednesday!?

Maybe in New Zealand lol

#590 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Thats why I did the air quotes, advertising a game, giving out contact info, all you didn't ask for is a deposit and you have a full blown preorder.

Pretty big difference between putting money down and not putting money down, no?

#591 7 years ago

They're soliciting preorders for preorders. Hurry up and wait.

#592 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I can't wait to wait!
Not that they are asking for money. But don't people also put money down on Stern LE's before they are built?

#593 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Advertising a car, giving out contact info, all you didn't ask for is a deposit and you have a full blown car sale.

Yeah, I think the last part is a big difference.

#594 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

All they are asking for is 'who wants to be on the email list'? If you don't want to be on it don't give them your email, problem solved.

#595 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Surely we should wait until they announce when the announcement will be, it will of course be epic

#596 7 years ago

They waited too long...I ordered an Alien...........lol

1 week later
#597 7 years ago

PinballSTAR is an authorized Chicago Gaming / PPS distributor and we are taking 'interested' list for those who want the info as soon as it's out... No order, no money now - just when it's a go we will send out an email blast with info, pricing, details, etc... for those who want to order at that time. News will be forth coming soon ! : )

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#598 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR is an authorized Chicago Gaming / PPS distributor and we are taking 'interested' list for those who want the info as soon as it's out... No order, no money now - just when it's a go we will send out an email blast with info, pricing, details, etc... for those who want to order at that time. News will be forth coming soon ! : )
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

you should get on as a Heighway distributor Joe!

#599 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

They waited too long...I ordered an Alien...........lol

Us too. My son and I watched some Alien pinball videos on the living room TV and we were both sold. We wanted an AFM... but Alien just flat-out looks cooler.

#600 7 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Us too. My son and I watched some Alien pinball videos on the living room TV and we were both sold. We wanted an AFM... but Alien just flat-out looks cooler.

I think a lot of folks agree. The AFM has the "cheese factor", but when I got to looking at what would offer them best long-term challenge, I picked Alien. Plus, there is a very talented team of Pinsiders working on the code, and I like the fact they are not in the shadows, and are vocal and proud of what they are doing. Alien will no doubt be one of the most complete and talked-about pins for some time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.00
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

16,500 (OBO)
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 754 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amfr-pps-announced-next-remake/page/12?hl=bronty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.