Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinballlife
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#2 5 years ago

Amazing what the guys at spooky have done. Game looks great and fun! Thanks for sharing.

#3 5 years ago

The scoop REALLY kicks it out!

#4 5 years ago

I've been patiently waiting for my game but seeing how much fun the PAPA crew was having is making it tough. Thanks for the great video.

#5 5 years ago

Thanks for the preview video.

#6 5 years ago

The game looks fast and fun. I like it.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks for doing this! My very short game at Allentown wasn't enough to really draw any strong opinions either way on the gameplay, but I have to say, with the video, I've got to consider one of these when I'm ready to make my first NIB purchase!

#8 5 years ago

PAPA got a AMH?! Thats awesome! Are you getting any other boutique pins??

#9 5 years ago

This was not PAPA's game. A local collector lent it to us to film.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from ninjadoug:

This was not PAPA's game. A local collector lent it to us to film.

That is very cool of the owner. So much awesomeness coming from the guys at spooky, their customers, and papa. Well done. Thanks for sharing with the community.

#11 5 years ago

looks like a blast to play.

#12 5 years ago

Was really blown away by this Doug... very kind and awesome of you and the fine folks at PAPA!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Was really blown away by this Doug... very kind and awesome of you and the fine folks at PAPA!

Don't thank us, you guys did all the hard work!

This video was mostly us learning how to play it. I hope to do a more in depth review at some point in the future. AMH is a fun game, and I look forward to that day.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from ninjadoug:

A local collector lent it to us to film.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

That is very cool of the owner...
Thanks for sharing with the community.

Quoted from mhs:

Don't thank us, you guys did all the hard work!

Threads like this keep me loving pinball. Well done and thank you to all involved.

#15 5 years ago

Looks like a great game. Would love to try one out before purchasing.

Big thanks to the team for getting the pinball together. Thanks!!

#16 5 years ago

thanks for the video !
seems to be really fun to play ^^

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

Looks like a great game. Would love to try one out before purchasing.

If you want to try before you buy the machine is on location at Kickback in Pittsburgh.

#18 5 years ago

Those callouts are incredible! Wish I had the funds for this one. Hope to play one at some point!

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

If you want to try before you buy the machine is on location at Kickback in Pittsburgh.

This is fantastic!

#20 5 years ago

Such a great game. Love the comedy in this one. Hope to play it again at MGC.

#21 5 years ago

Thanks for posting this. This game looks very cool with a great theme, callouts and display. The creativity and talent that went into this is just awesome..

#22 5 years ago

I can't tell you guys how entertained my friends are when the stop and play AMH. EVERYONE gets a kick out of the characters and the over all theme. It is so well done. Ben Heck is an asset to the hobby and we can only hope that he continues in it in some form. What Spooky has done with the production end in a short time with a small amount of minions is amazing. Love my AMH!

#23 5 years ago

Are there any plans to bring the game to Expo?

#24 5 years ago

I hope they have some there. I personally can't bring mine.

#25 5 years ago

Can't wait to play this at York. Very tempted on this one...

#26 5 years ago

I hope this is the sleeper hit that Spooky needs and they produce their 100 machine goal. I suspect it will only grow in popularity.

#27 5 years ago

The SENSE OF HUMOR in this pin is what is so damn refreshing, and it's a big deal. Camp and Silliness belong in pinball. Not *every* pin has to be camp and silly, but I didn't realize how much it was missing until this title was released.

It's been really missing for a long time...

When was the last time we saw this much humor in a pinball machine?

Funhouse?

Time for a new thread to "explore the space."

-mof

#28 5 years ago

I played a bit at Expo last year and the flippers were not in-line with the inlane guide, but raised up a bit. It seems in the video that they are up as well, is this how they are intended to be? The player even shoots for the right ramp a few times and misses early, suggesting the angle is messing with his brain as much as it does mine.

#29 5 years ago

We will have an AMH at Expo. Come play and decide if you like the game (and want to support our little company) before you buy!

Quoted from appeac:

I played a bit at Expo last year and the flippers were not in-line with the inlane guide, but raised up a bit. It seems in the video that they are up as well, is this how they are intended to be?

Uh... what? The ball rolls perfectly from the inlane to the flipper. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you said, I don't get that at all.

#30 5 years ago

We will have an AMH at Expo. Come play and decide if you like the game (and want to support our little company) before you buy!

Uh... what? The ball rolls perfectly from the inlane to the flipper. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you said, I don't get that at all.

"Droopy" flipper is the more common non-alignment, which was intended on some games like classic Sterns and old Gottliebs. What I noticed on the AMH last year was where the flipper rubber was a bit up-angled from the inlane guide, not strictly parallel. The ball will still transition smoothly, even to the point of being imperceptible to most people, but I'm hyper-sensitive to it, I guess. Just curious if it was designed like that or not.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from mof:

The SENSE OF HUMOR in this pin is what is so damn refreshing, and it's a big deal. Camp and Silliness belong in pinball. Not *every* pin has to be camp and silly, but I didn't realize how much it was missing until this title was released.
It's been really missing for a long time...
When was the last time we saw this much humor in a pinball machine?
Funhouse?
Time for a new thread to "explore the space."
-mof

+1. Pinball needs some whimsy. Guess that's why I have WWF and Rollergames..

#32 5 years ago

Gotcha! Nope, I'm just calling that one slightly out of adjustment. Easy tweak of course. You must be one of those players that's really good. I have no idea what that's like.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

looks like a blast to play.

It sure does!

Theme and artwork aren't great to me but man it sure looks fun to play and shoot. I like the humor as well.

#34 5 years ago

Tim needs this game at the PHOF--great PR for Spooky too.

Any word if there are plans for one?

Congrats Spooky on what looks like a Killer Game!

#35 5 years ago

We'll have an AMH at our open house on Oct. 17th as well.
Terry.
Pinball Life.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,800.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Atlanta, GA
$ 50.00
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside