(Topic ID: 69472)

America's Most Haunted (ghost squad) Promo Video!

By SpookyCharlie

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pinmods
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_9920.JPG
gorgar.jpg
new_cab_art.jpg
AMH-Backglass-Colorscheme-KH-01.jpg
maxresdefault[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tamoore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

That's a lot of testicle references, there....

#67 10 years ago

Watched the whole video today....

Table looks really fun to shoot with a lot of interactive elements and what appears to be many modes. Great job on the mechanical elements and the programming!

I'm not totally sold on the playfield art. It lacks a certain polish that is seen in other commercial products, but it's not a deal breaker.

The call-outs featured in the video fail for me because to me they think they're more clever than they actually are. Innuendo is an art and when it's done correctly, you get Scared Stiff. When it gets done incorrectly, you get a 6th grader going right for the balls. With the smarts and talent you have available to you, I bet you could do much better. Innuendo can be classy.

Didn't get a chance to play it at Expo, but I am looking forward to checking it out down the road when it is released. Best of luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tamoore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/americas-most-haunted-ghost-squad-promo-video?tu=tamoore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.