(Topic ID: 69472)

America's Most Haunted (ghost squad) Promo Video!

By SpookyCharlie

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pinmods
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_9920.JPG
gorgar.jpg
new_cab_art.jpg
AMH-Backglass-Colorscheme-KH-01.jpg
maxresdefault[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 10 years ago

Gotta say it looks pretty amusing. I couldn't listen to the audio right now, but dig the moving ghost and the unique ramp designs....reminds me of the planked tracks in Mario Cart for the ghost house races. Also, pop up scoop in the middle of a ramp....WHAAAAAT? YES PLEASE!

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

If you truly want original themes, support the manufacturers making them.

This hasn't exactly been the easiest thing in the world to do when they're generally asking for thousands, or in two notable cases TEN THOUSAND, dollars without showing a bloody thing other than a developer's name, a title, or a general theme...

I was totally stoked for Circe's Animal House or whatever Heighway was calling it...just based on theme alone..... oh wait, now it's a car theme...WHOOOOOO CARES! I've already been hunting a game that has a supercharger in it, and FOUND IT. It won't cost me god knows how much + another god knows how much in shipping from europe, and I won't have to wait on it.

Was totally stoked to hear Jpop back in the game... one game extremely limited production (of course the theme I'm a lot more interested in) and at a price that I'll never afford.. /facepalm....the other theme, I could care less, and no real details at all STILL have yet to emerge quite a while after preorders were filled and there's a waiting list... kudos to you and John, but that's not good enough for me and those like me that don't make a lot of money. We got choices to make. /doublefacepalm

And while I'm being COMPLETELY honest, I wasn't at all excited about this theme either. I just don't have a big woody for this type of theme that most of the people on pinside seem to have in regards to horror themes. I don't get it. People said the backglass was ugly, etc... but yeah, looking at the video has my interest, and I'm gonna look at it again when I get home and dig around for more info. The mechanics look good to me, some interesting new ideas, and the dots looked appropriate. If the price is 6250, it's not -way- out in left field, which is nice...

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Don't like the voice talent? You can use your own voice in our games. Don't like the ball jokes? Take them out and have your kids say something funny and clever to replace them. It's simple, it's easy, it's fun, and I don't know of another game on the planet that will allow you to do this.

Really?

.......................sweet. Time to re-record everything as Gollum.

#93 10 years ago

BAM! That new cabinet art is fantastic! Great throwback to simpler days!

#94 10 years ago

Okay, what the heck is the music that starts at 2:00 in the video? Because I swear to god, it sounds like some remix of a Super Metroid song... I'm gonna track it down...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/americas-most-haunted-ghost-squad-promo-video?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.