(Topic ID: 69472)

America's Most Haunted (ghost squad) Promo Video!

By SpookyCharlie

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinmods
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_9920.JPG
gorgar.jpg
new_cab_art.jpg
AMH-Backglass-Colorscheme-KH-01.jpg
maxresdefault[1].jpg

There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Nope... P-Roc is a fine product, but we went our own path. Single cpu / driver.

Any idea when Ben is going to consider selling this board? How hard was it to work with? I want to learn PROC, but if this language is easier to learn and the board is cheaper than PROC I'll wait.

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Any idea when Ben is going to consider selling this board? How hard was it to work with? I want to learn PROC, but if this language is easier to learn and the board is cheaper than PROC I'll wait.

Me too

#103 6 years ago

I'd like to sell the board in the future but right now the focus is getting the art up to snuff and finishing the code.

It programs in C, pretty easy. We are updating our dot conversion program to use AVI to save us and future users a step.

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'd like to sell the board in the future but right now the focus is getting the art up to snuff and finishing the code.
It programs in C, pretty easy. We are updating our dot conversion program to use AVI to save us and future users a step.

awesome, look forward to the release

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Have you heard anyone complain about how this game PLAYS? Or that it's not deep enough? Please don't get hung up on simple things like art that can be changed.

AMH-Backglass-Colorscheme-KH-01.... 236 KB

new_cab_art.jpg 808 KB

The game play was good other then the bugs on the game at expo.

#106 6 years ago

Love the playfield on this one Ben! Just thinking out loud how cool this pin would have been if it had the "mist" floating pinball like in BSD going across the playfield in one of the modes. That would have been sweet!

#107 6 years ago

It actually was going to have a moving ball like BSD at one point, but would go to messages on a Ouiji board.

We took it out because a) magnet had a hard time catching it from the scoop b) took up too much playfield c) involved a ghost character since removed from the game

#108 6 years ago

I'm really excited for this game and will more than likely buy one, but here are my thoughts.
They definitely let you know it is cheesy before even watch and cheesy it is. In my opinion, some of the voices aren't really the best and get annoying. I'd switch out with some better voice actors, but gameplay looks pretty sweet and I really like that PF layout. The humor is really good in parts though within the game. Reminds me of some of the off comments in champion pub

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

It actually was going to have a moving ball like BSD at one point, but would go to messages on a Ouiji board.
We took it out because a) magnet had a hard time catching it from the scoop

That didn't stop Stern putting a magnet that doesn't catch properly on Metallica LE!

lol

rd.

#110 6 years ago

wow rotordave... you had to go there.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

wow rotordave... you had to go there.

Someone had to say it!

rd.

#112 6 years ago

I still owe you guys a game play video... sorry! Sidetracked with making the "official" wiring harnesses the last few days. You know what's harder than wiring these puppies up? NOTHING. Gotta get the wire minions going... doing these ourselves is starting to feel like root canal work.

#113 6 years ago

I still owe you guys a game play video... sorry! Sidetracked with making the "official" wiring harnesses the last few days. You know what's harder than wiring these puppies up? NOTHING. Gotta get the wire minions going... doing these ourselves is starting to feel like root canal work.

Can't wait Charlie. Looking forward to it.

#114 6 years ago

Did you ever post a price for this machine?

#115 6 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Did you ever post a price for this machine?

$6250

#116 6 years ago

I thought that was someone else posting that price. Well looking good anyway.

#117 6 years ago

The new backglass art is on its way. Composition is mostly the same, but title moved to top. Characters slightly larger.

The psychic is now more of a gypsy / crazy cat lady. Backglass is now in color, dark blue sky, green fog, slightly orange characters.

And all hand drawn! Should be able to show you all before Thanksgiving.

Also Chuck has a new gameplay video he should be posting any second now...

#118 6 years ago

Ben, is 6250 the confirmed price?

1 week later
#119 5 years ago

The importance of great artwork by a talented artist cannot be overstated. Same thing with the call-outs and narrations. I get wanting to do it all yourselves but there is a huge difference between putting on a "wacky" voice to do a character and hiring a professional voice over actor to do the work. It's night and day quality wise and not expensive at all.

Other than that the game looks fun

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,800.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Atlanta, GA
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Normal, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside