Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by galaxian
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

We are a Jersey Jack and American Pinball distributor based out of Michigan. We have been in business for over 60 YEARS. We believe we provide some of the best customer service in the business. We support the Ohio and Michigan Pinball shows. Give us a call for a Houdini and all JJP pinballs. We are taking preorders for POTC. You can stop in and play Houdini, dialed in and Potc at our shop. We are located at 27201 Harper ave., St. Clair Shores MI 48081. 586-777-8232. You can PM me for quotes and availability. Support the people that support you.

#2 3 years ago

Gary is the best. He stands by his customers, I have personal experience with this!

See you soon!

#3 3 years ago

Doesn’t get any better than Gary!

#4 3 years ago

Gary is the best. I ordered my dialed in from him and received it the next day. Best support in the business. Don't hesitate.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Gary is the best. I ordered my dialed in from him and received it the next day. Best support in the business. Don't hesitate.

The next DAY? how is that possible?

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

#7 3 years ago

Awesome distributor, just ordered a new Dialed In LE through Gary!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It was crazy. I guess since NJ isn't that far from Ohio.

11 months later
#9 2 years ago

Why are you not going to be at PaTZ this year?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside