Topic Stats

• 8,923 posts
  • 534 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by Jgaltr56
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,227 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

HoudiniPinball (resized).jpg
HoudiniWaterTortureBracket (resized).jpg
4ea49863a3f4faeabd33f9acdd7048fb_preview_featured (resized).jpg
20181006_172603 (resized).jpg
916D5AEC-1E5F-4155-A5AB-96BDD18DA747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190425_144642 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190425_144753 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190425_144748 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190425_144744 (resized).jpg
20181006_172954 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190423_195756 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190423_195745 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190423_171447 (resized).jpg
20190419_134025 (resized).jpg
20190419_132939 (resized).jpg
20190419_135208 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #145 Houdini Pinball initial flyer Posted by HighProtein (2 years ago)

Post #184 Initial reveal at TPF Posted by SilverballNut (2 years ago)

Post #190 Introductory Price of Houdini Posted by 1iblind (2 years ago)

Post #198 Initial Pictures of Machine Posted by lllvjr (2 years ago)

Post #229 Playfield Close-Up Pics Posted by bigd1979 (2 years ago)

Post #284 Machine feature details Posted by rosh (2 years ago)

Post #312 More feature details Posted by rosh (2 years ago)

Post #385 Double switch lane picture Posted by pinballrockstar (2 years ago)

Post #420 Pinball show appearance schedule for Houdini Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #434 Houdini pics from Allentown show Posted by PinballSTAR (1 year ago)

Post #533 Official Houdini Flyer with features listed Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (1 year ago)

Post #535 Ball Counter graphic for game Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #609 More mode and feature details from programmer Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #639 More game system details from programmer Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #978 Photos of the updated game for expo Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #1000 Photos of the cabinet interior side art Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #1287 Josh Kugler Interview Posted by konjurer (1 year ago)

Post #1357 Houdini Gameplay video Posted by rosh (1 year ago)

Post #2290 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by BarryJ (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#351 2 years ago

Who wants to play Houdini at Allentown Pinfest ?

PinballSTAR Amusements is now an American Pinball distributor and will have Houdini at Allentown Pinfest May 5th and 6th. We are taking refundable deposits of $ 250 to reserve your spot and get in line for the game or email us at Sales@PinballSTAR.com to get on the interested list as more info becomes available and game gets closer to production in later 2017. Price is $ 7,000.

More exciting news coming about Houdini and Pinfest as it gets closer...

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Sales@PinballSTAR.com
570-357-0042

PS Logo (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#418 1 year ago

Announcement :

American Pinball's Houdini will be in the PinballSTAR Amusements booth. We are authorized distributors and taking $ 250 refundable deposits now and at show to get in line for the game. So not only did we make a big effort to get Houdini to Allentown - but we are also having designer Joe Balcer and programmer Josh Kugler at the show in our booth as guests ! Come play the game and discuss it with the two guys who have and will put the finished product together !

If you want to pre-order one email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

1 week later
#434 1 year ago

Allentown Pinfest Update :

Houdini took everyone by surprise. It was also so incredibly cool to have American Pinball send so many folks from Chicago to support us as a new distributor. Designer Joe Balcer, Programmer Josh Kugler, and even owner Dhaval Vasani came to the show and had a great time interacting with everyone in my booth. Longest lines in my booth and at the show for Houdini. Pictures attached from the show !

ORDER YOUR HOUDINI FROM PINBALLSTAR by emailing Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.

If you can't make the show or aren't local we are offering all our show sale pricing to everyone on what we sell. To get a list of all we offer and discounted pricing shoot Joe an email at Sales@PinballSTAR.com. Here's what we sell and have at AllentownPinfest :

*JJP :
Wizard of Oz 75th (set up and a few NIB)
Hobbit (set up and a few Smaug and Black Arrows NIB)
Dialed In (2 set up)

*Planetary Pinball / Chicago Gaming :
Medieval Madness Remake (set up)
Attack From Mars Remake (set up in Pingraffix booth)

American Pinball :
Houdini (set up) AND designer Joe Balcer and programmer Josh Kuglar and owner Dhval Vasini will be our guests in our booth ! $ 250 deposits being taken now to order one !

*VP Cabs (Virtual Pinball) :
Wizard (set up)
Mini (set up)
Vertigo - Arcade and Virtual Pinball (7 set up)

*Spooky Pinball :
Rob Zombie (set up AND (1) NIB Standard and (1) NIB LE for sale)

*Chicago Gaming :
Arcade Legends (set up)
Coffee Table Foosball (set up and 2 NIB)

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

IMG_2825 (resized).JPG

IMG_2826 (resized).JPG

IMG_2829 (resized).JPG

IMG_2841 (resized).JPG

IMG_2844 (resized).JPG

IMG_2847 (resized).JPG

IMG_2849 (resized).JPG

IMG_2853 (resized).JPG

IMG_2875 (resized).JPG

IMG_2876 (resized).JPG

IMG_2890 (resized).JPG

IMG_2891 (resized).JPG

IMG_2900 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#694 1 year ago

Look for Houdini hitting the streets soon (fall)... by streets I mean some pre-production games on location not just in Chicago but on east coast as well courtesy of PinballSTAR. Time to add the east coast to the pinball testing grounds, Chicago has had that monopoly long enough ! ; )

Stay tuned... things are happening... production line being built... parts coming in...

PinballSTAR is an American Pinball / Houdini distributor. Email us to get on the pre order list. A refundable $ 250 deposit gets you in line !

Joe

IMG_3982 (resized).PNG

#705 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Joe do you know where some of the locations will be at this point? I'd love to put some quarters into this game actually on location

I'm working on one not too terribly far from you... Stay tuned for info... email me if you'd like to get on our mailing list for info. Sales@PinballSTAR.com

1 month later
#754 1 year ago

We are jonesing for a Houdini at the York Whiterose Gameroom Show Sept 29-30 in York, PA... Depends on AP's timeline and need for the 2 protos for production which obviously is much more important to the overall picture.

We are authorized distributors and are now taking $ 250 refundable deposits to get in line for the game. We hope to be one of the largest AP distributors and will be looking forward to ordering and delivering lots and lots of games... Hopefully many by the end of the year if things stay on schedule.

If you have any questions or want to pre-order one email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

1 week later
#772 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

We do need a organized list of Dealers that will offer these nationwide. A coast to coast list would be nice.
I dont think cointaker is on the Houdini list, i could be wrong.

Well I can tell you PinballSTAR Amusements is an authorized distributor. We've had the Houdini game and Joe, Josh, and Dhaval in our booth at Allentown. We are taking orders with $ 250 refundable deposits. Happy to discuss Houdini with anyone who is interested - shoot me an email at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

3 weeks later
#827 1 year ago

PinballSTAR Amusements will be at the York, PA Whiterose Gameroom Show Sept 29 and 30 - next weekend... Unfortunately we will not have a Houdini there as the 2 prototypes are getting used to set up the production line and getting programmed... BUT we will be there with free Houdini flyers and limited edition PinballSTAR Houdini posters signed by Joe Balcer from when Joe and Josh were at our booth at the Allentown Pinfest.

Of course we'll be taking orders at the show - $ 250 refundable deposit to get a spot in line. Production to begin soon and games shipping by the end of the year !

Interested ? See us at the show or email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

houiniallentown (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#934 1 year ago

Visiting American Pinball factory today - oh do they have some Houdini ‘magic’ in store for everyone at Expo at their 4pm seminar today.

Production line coming together looking to start shipping in November !

Want one ? Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com. $250 refundable deposit is all it takes to make your own magic ! : )

898964D3-C998-471E-B803-6CBA6A360BE8 (resized).jpeg

63E54106-4B6E-4B8C-BD85-1B48A85EBC3B (resized).jpeg

29AFB8C5-3BFC-4322-BAE5-8916E0B636F2 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#1382 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Interested, distributors please pm me with best price. Lancaster, Ohio. Thanks.

Everyone is at $ 7,000 - we are not allowed to discount, nor is it necessary - Houdini is an incredible game at and incredible price... LE everything you get from other companies at $ 1000 - $ 2000 less and in Stern's case much more. Happy to help you - email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.
Taking pre-orders $ 250 refundable deposit.

Thanks David (yelobird) for thumbs up ! : )

2 weeks later
#1594 1 year ago

Josh, I will concur, and add that SELLING pinball is hard...

Wanna make my life easier - contact PinballSTAR to buy your Houdini ! : )

Contact Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com - $ 250 refundable deposit to grab a spot in line - we are one of the larger AP distributors so we'll be sure to get plenty of those puppies when they start shipping !

Coming soon... A Houdini Launch Party potentially at a Houdini Museum ! oooooh, now ain't that special ! Details to come soon... : )

2 months later
#2360 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh great that does not make me feel good. Joe told me that the machine would ship to my door from Chicago, but I guess it still ships through his account. This is hella confusing, especially with other guys I’ve called saying they can have it in a month. I figured Joe had some pull, he always puts on such a great show

Come on guys, both of you commenting here have gotten updates from me by email or texts whenever asked, immediately. I know you are excited to get your game and I appreciate that, but there is no news to report - they do not make 1000 games a day and fulfill every order on the first day of production. This game went on sale in April, and one of you ordered in June, and the other ordered in October. Unfortunately the fact is people ordered before you. AND they JUST STARTED SHIPPING and slowly at that. It's a new company, a new line, a new game, new employees, etc... There is a learning curve... And I can tell you AP is wildly quality conscious. Joe Balcer, bless him, has been playing every game for 20 minutes before he approves it to go into a box to ship. So, the slow roll out is first expected, and second appreciated - we all would rather have a game that's perfect shipping than one rushed with issues.

If you want to call around and get bullshitted with fake dates you'll get told to make a sale go ahead. I do not play games with my customers nor potential customers. I will not be unethical and sell a game early to a new customer to make a new sale while my loyal early buyers sit and wait - so whoever is telling you they can get you a game next week while there are 100s waiting from every distributor for months is either lying to you or might get terminated as a distributor if they get caught doing that line jumping garbage. The 'I can get you a game next week' as was told to me today came from somebody that IS NOT EVEN A DISTRIBUTOR for AP. So take it for what it's worth - it's BS. I can tell you NOBODY has allotments planned out more than a week or knows what they are getting when at this early point - they are just starting to ship to customers after a run of early distributor games and test games for locations. I got an email Tuesday 'we have 5 games for you Wednesday' - that's when I knew I was getting something off the line - a day or days before. They aren't too confident on how many can go out each day just yet so they are just giving them to us as they can when they are done. That will ramp up to faster production and higher confidence soon. Customers are in line. And I am in line with AP. They are doing things extremely fairly, as I am.

I can tell you I am one of AP's largest distributors. Here's how it works... If I have say 15% of AP's orders and they make 100 games in a month they are probably assigning about 15 games to me. Someone who ordered 5% of what has been ordered will get about 5. I get asked 'what's my place in line' frequently and I explain to people it's irrelevant for the above reason. Distributors do not get same allotment numbers so # 4 with one guy could be same as #15 with another. The idea is for the company to try to get product to every distributor in a manner so they are hopefully getting to customers who ordered around the same time frame across all distributors... It's an imperfect science, but a lot of thought goes into it so it is as fair and equitable to both the distributors and to the customers as possible.

Do people try to buck the system ? Sure... I once had a guy on DI come to me when they started shipping after 6 months of preorder with this line 'How much extra can I pay to get my game now'... I told him nothing cause it won't happen. He still did order from me, then later cancelled when he got one earlier, probably by stealing someone else's spot in line from a distributor who was less than ethical and felt a few hundred bucks was worth screwing his earlier customers. A few extra bucks or one sale is not worth the reputation I've build for years. I'm not your guy for that. Rest assured guys like that will not be the guys answering the phone on a weekend, texting you during their family dinner to answer your questions, or helping you with service issues, they are motivated by $ only and when they have it their motivation to you is over. That's just a general comment and that said, AP for the most part has a really small but top quality team of distributors - they didn't appoint just anyone, they did their homework.

So please everyone be patient... all the games are coming... We all love you are excited, we are too... But you can't see 10 people post on Pinside they got their game and think 1000 have shipped... Chances are 10 shipped. I can tell you the team at AP is so passionate about what they are doing - from Dhaval down to Joe Balcer and Jim Thorton in design and production, to Josh in programming, to Ryan in marketing - these guys CARE, period, it's all I've seen from any of them from the start. They want the best game they can make, filled with the most fun stuff they can put in it, built with quality, and supported after the sale... And they did that at a $ 7,000 price point Houdini is a stuffed / blinged out LE model for a Pro/Premium price... It's a great game and a better value. Let them do the good stuff they do, they won't rush it, and they will get faster, and soon everyone will have their game. ...and everyone will live happily every after... : )

Joe Newhart
Sales@PinballSTAR.com
570-357-0042

#2363 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It's all good, Joe - nobody's trashing you. We're just excited to some day get these games - and I can only speak for myself - I've not bought NIB before, so this is all new to me.

I'm always available and have answered every email from you in record time... Any questions on status... just ask ! Happy to tell you what I know - I talk to someone at AP probably just about every day lately ! Thanks Rob !

#2366 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Joe, that was excellent. I love it when a manufacturer or distributor comes on Pinside and speaks truth but backs it up with facts and information that we can all understand. I love this thread because of Rosh and I’m very impressed with your post.

I just wanted to get the info out that all this order of who gets what is very regimented with not just AP but every company. You are in line, we are in line, and we all want it done fairly. I just felt an explanation would be helpful.. We all get there's a lot of angst and anticipation at this stage... We expect it... We see people wait for 6 months patiently then when the first game ships everyone gets 'excited'... We love that, but we also need to be realistic... I learned early on to not 'tease' or guess dates even if I wasn't trying to be untruthful, people take what you say as gold, even if it's a guess... I personally prefer to do these sort of lengthy explanations to customers so I am transparent and they understand the process vs just being told '2 months, it's coming'. The truth right now is no distributor unless you're next on their list has a firm handle on when we are getting what... I get mad when I hear 'I can get you a game next week' I know it's BS, upsets customers who are waiting their turn, and it makes us all look bad. We can guess timeframes, but the process is JUST starting and the team at AP will get there soon where they can tell me 'you've got 10 coming in the next 30 days' or whatever and then we can go to our customers with firm answers. It's just still early is all and the reality is not many have shipped in the whole scheme of things, and for good reasons mentioned above. I can tell you what happens having lived through WOZ, the Hobbit, and other roll outs that took a long time - in a few weeks, or months you'll have your game and the few weeks or months you waited and were anxious will be a distant memory and all we'll be talking about is gameplay, how to complete modes, how to backhand this shot or that shot, somebody got to the wizard mode, etc.. Have fun, be nice, these guys will deliver - nobody wants your game in your basement more than AP and your distributor ! : )
Joe

#2368 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Bravo Joe, now wheres my game? lolol Next your going to tell me theres no Santa! By your tone I suspect your day at the CPA wasn't fun. All good and do as always appreciate the update. Don't worry we still love you ; )

Richie Wrench is still the king - he doesn't give a shit when he gets his game though - he just wants everything different than what the game is announced as ! He's a special kind of crazy ! : )

#2370 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Granted I have read some of his posts, I'm Glad he only has Your phone number. lol Take this for what its worth, I actually appreciate how high strung (in a good way) you get about your business and how you safe guard your reputation. It shows you give a crap! Love it. Now about that coin door color on my POTC CE..... Richie said I need help him persuade you lol.

My wife has another word for my 'high strung'-ness... Ya I care - I work so hard to always do the right thing, never want an impression otherwise. Can we not talk about Richie Wrench anymore - he's been quiet lately and he's like Candyman, you mention his name 3 times in a thread and all of a sudden he's texting you at 2am telling you the ground wire braid should be painted gold on his game or he's going to lose his mind.

#2374 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

pinballstar definitely the man. He has earned my business thru the years and I hassle him all the time, not once has he ever not taken the time to help and/or explain things in detail as can be seen in the posts above. Good and ethical business practice in this industry will put you on top most every time and glad there are still people out there that care about their reputation and customers like Joe.

It's 5 times, don't worry.
Richie Wrench...Rich

Well Richie's special cause he was texting me at 3am and it only took 3 times saying his name to conjure up his spirit ! (Thanks Bryan !)

All good guys... let's talk about Houdini gameplay, rules, etc... not the wait list and distributor stuff ! That's boring !

#2397 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Well said pinballSTAR....now ill let you pick a client that deserves a set of houdini decals.....lets keep it civil people...send me a pm

Very cool indeed !!!

1 week later
#2522 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone gotten or seen the magic glass yet? If so, comments on it?

Byran - No magic glass yet... SOON ! I just asked this AM ! Get ready - we'll be shipping your game very soon ! : )
Joe

1 month later
#3288 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Let's all text Joe at 3am and get this game to you now. Worth the wait Modfather.

Down boy ! : ) You guys are pissers ! lol

#3309 1 year ago

PinballSTAR - PA distributor for American Pinball will be at Pinfest with several Houdinis ! Stop by play it and buy one ! : )

PinballSTAR will have our usual lineup of games from all the companies we sell for... Many in stock NIB, several below open for play... Final line up below... Oh and WE HAVE AN ALICE COOPER coming !!!

Jersey Jack Pinball - 2 NIB WOZ, 2 NIB Hobbit, 2 DI, 2 POTC
American Pinball - 3 Houdini
Chicago Gaming - 2 MMR, 2 AFMR, Coffee Table Foosball
Spooky Pinball - TNA, ACNC
VP Cabs - Wizard, 6 Vertigo, 3 Vortex

I am also preselling Invisiglass to have at the show - discounts for purchases over 3 sheets - email me for pricing and your needs. Will be delivered to show in a box safe for transit... I usually bring no extras - just what is pre-sold and pre-paid for. LAST CALL on the Invisiglass...

ALSO - I plan on maybe bringing some games for sale from my personal collection - not sure which ones yet... Depending on booth space might only bring if pre-sold.

PINBALL :
* Junkyard pinball - 1990's - beautiful collector quality example - pics in the Pinfest buy / sell post : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/16#post-4357422
* Fire Queen - rare EM - great original condition - pics in the Pinfest buy / sell post : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-buy-sell-trade/page/16#post-4357422
* Flipper Pool pinball - 1960's - backglass animation - fully restored by the best there is for older games - Nick Raschilla, PA
* Grand Slam woodrail pinball - 1950's - fully restored by one of the best - Fabulous Fantasies, Herb Silvers, CA
* Rockola World Series pre-war pinball - 1935 - rare - fully restored by one of the best - Bill Heatherly, PA

VINTAGE ARCADE / GAMEROOM PIECES :
* Chicago Coin Goalee - 1950's 2 player hockey arcade game - original beautiful wood cabinet
* Genco Gypsy Grandma Fortune Teller - rarer / more desirable pedestal model - 1950's - fully restored.
* Pachinkio Slot Machine (Japanese)
* Paschislo Slot Machine (Japanese)
* (2) Diner Booths - used, could use a woodworker to restore to nicer condition
* Victor Topper gumball machine - fully restored
* Movie theater turnstile with base - black - fully restored
* Gamewell Fire Alarm Box
* Scopitone Video Jukebox - needs restoration
* Wurlitzer 1250 Jukebox from 1940 - rare machine that plays both 45's and 33's - fully restored by the Regan brothers, PA

If interested in anything email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com

1 month later
#4171 10 months ago

Neil Patrick Harris now has his Houdini !

BA12B91F-3D17-4B91-9869-47EF35153F8E (resized).jpegCD38D7A3-7960-4BBF-BE5F-323C6D74DC0E (resized).jpegEDB274C6-6F28-4895-AFA9-98C1C4FDA6D9 (resized).jpegF572C549-C564-4EB5-940C-8B2FB45F1D06 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#4552 10 months ago

PinballSTAR will be at ReplayFX again in 2018 ! WITH HOUDINI !

We are planning on having the following games (subject to change) :

JJP :
Wizard of Oz (will bring only if pre-sold)
Hobbit (will bring only if pre-sold)
Dialed In - open for play and NIB
Pirates of the Caribbean - open for play

Chicago Gaming :
Medieval Madness Remake (will bring only if pre-sold)
Attack From Mars Remake (will bring only if pre-sold)

American Pinball :
Houdini - open for play and NIB

Spooky :
TNA - open for play
Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle - open for play

Homepin :
Thunderbirds - open for play

VP Cabs :
Vertigo - open for play
Vortex - open for play

Pre-orders for free delivery to the show ? YUP we'll do that...

We will bring INVISIGLASS if anyone wants to pre-order before the show - discounts for multiple sheets - we will ONLY bring what is pre-sold. Email Sales@PinballSTAR for pricing.

Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com for our full price list.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Sales@PinballSTAR.com
570-357-0042

PS Logo (resized).jpg
3 months later
#6513 6 months ago

Chicago Pinball Expo HOUDINI sale !

American Pinball will have Houdini show games that will be for sale.

Tournament Games $6750
Free Play Games $6500

Contact Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com or call 570-357-0042 if you are at the show and want to buy one of these or visit us at our booth next to VP Cabs red tent !

We also have a discounted open show game at our location in PA and some New In Box games. We can ship these nationwide. Email is for the discounted pricing !

Sales@PinballSTAR.com

1 month later
#7253 5 months ago

PinballSTAR Black Friday Discounts :

American Pinball / HOUDINI
$ 7,100 - Email Sales@PinballSTAR.com for Black Friday discount = ? with Art Blades NIB In Stock
Open show game $ 7,100 - $ 400 = $ 6,700 - Email Sales@PinballSTAR.com for Black Friday discount = ? with Art Blades In Stock

Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rochester, NY
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 50.00
6,350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
6,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fenton, MI
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 9.00
Playfield - Other
Hdmike mods
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside