20180426_162959 (resized).jpg
76C6C594-C5E2-42C3-B0BA-DC6FB65B5334 (resized).png
33583E42-C6C2-435C-B301-C95470FBEA1F (resized).png
IMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
20230531_171203 (resized).jpg
20230530_210512 (resized).jpg
0F6D3A86-9F6A-43B3-A1FA-F4155ECAB32A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #145 Houdini Pinball initial flyer Posted by HighProtein (7 years ago)

Post #184 Initial reveal at TPF Posted by SilverballNut (7 years ago)

Post #190 Introductory Price of Houdini Posted by 1iblind (7 years ago)

Post #198 Initial Pictures of Machine Posted by lllvjr (7 years ago)

Post #229 Playfield Close-Up Pics Posted by bigd1979 (7 years ago)

Post #284 Machine feature details Posted by rosh (7 years ago)

Post #312 More feature details Posted by rosh (7 years ago)

Post #385 Double switch lane picture Posted by pinballrockstar (7 years ago)

Post #420 Pinball show appearance schedule for Houdini Posted by rosh (6 years ago)

Post #434 Houdini pics from Allentown show Posted by PinballSTAR (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgaltr56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5543 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Installed cliffy's tonight.
Wasn't too bad at all.
You dont have to remove a lot of stuff just loosen to get it out of the way.
Remove upper right edge plastic.
Remove nuts and screws from planchet plastic. Push aside.
Remove screws from metal lane guides. Remove 2 nuts from underneath.
Remove scoop.
Raise playfield remove 3 screws holding scoop VUK tie it up or let it hang. Or remove this first before starting everything...
Remove 4 of the wooden side rail screws.
I had to loosen the autolaunch 4 screws to access the first screw for the wooden siderail.
You can finagle the scoop protector into the hole now by lifting up on the metal lane guide and lifting up on the wooden siderail.
Slipping the scoop cliffy under the wooden siderail slightly really helped to get it in
I put a fender washer under the wooden rail to hold it up temporarily while working the metal guide.
After installing the scoop cliffy, install the right side of the shooter lane cliffy while the siderail is loose.
Reassemble everything working from the top.
Replace the siderail screws last.
This way you can get the shooter lane protector where you want it.
Installation of the left shooter lane protector is super easy.
Remove the 2 screws in the apron from the front playfield hangers.
You have to remove the 3 screws for the inner wooden siderail to make it easier to adjust.
Remove 2 of the 3 machine screws from the trough.
Install and adjust as neccesary.
That's it . It took me about 35 mins total and I took my time.
Next one will take 15 mins.

You can skip the whole wooden siderail removal by trimming the upper right corner of the scoop cliffy
IMG_20180822_195323 (resized).jpgIMG_20180822_195323 (resized).jpgIMG_20180823_081057 (resized).jpgIMG_20180823_081057 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#5877 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Pinballinreno- For several months Ive appreciated your posts, tech ideas, trouble shooting, fixes and just in general damn good info!!!
Sadly I cannot hold my tongue any more.
Ive had over 75 pinball machines. Check my history, its all real. There is also probably 5 or 6 Ive missed.
I have never, ever had to buy a variac to make a machine work.
You and I have made many posts.
I do feel at a certain point or posts go ignored by AP.
Ive spoken with both Barry and Josh in the past months regarding this power issue.
I love my game, not selling it. I feel American Pinball and the entire team have created a great game and company. Several companys have come and gone these past 8 years. JJP is the only one left to survive. AP has done everything right and there business model was very well done.....But, and a Big But.
1- Make a daughter board to fix the bad transformer.
2- If game 2 has this same design, I may very well may never buy it.
3-This design flaw has to be fixed!
4- I personally would not ship another game to this power issue is fixed.
5-No customer should have to buy any supporting power source to make a NIB work.
Thank you American pinball for all your excellent customer service, and it is much better than Stern.
However the time has come to fix the most important issue for NIB there is.

Probably why no other game has a solenoid powered catapult launching a ball that far and with a target as small as the trunk. Not to mention it ruins the game if the ball doesn't land in the trunk EVERY time. The current mech as designed relies heavily on unregulated AC voltage. Add to that the variances from machine to machine and this problem becomes extremely complex.

Maybe there is a clever software solution they are working on instead? Maybe there could be a way to modify the mech so that it relies less on voltage (spring loaded assist?). Maybe the trunk opening could be tilted or adjusted to make it easier for the ball to make it inside? In any case it's going to cost them big $$ if they admit it's defective and add or replace parts under warranty so I don't see that happening.

1 week later
#6030 5 years ago
Quoted from Josho:

So my Houdini has been making the trunk shot a good 90-95% of the time, for months. No problems, really.
Then, last night, five times in a row, it sent the ball careening wildly off to the right, missing the trunk shot by a mile.
Any ideas as to what might be causing this? I'm not a technician, so if it's something more complicated than loosening a few screws or adjusting something in the menu, I'll have to call a $90/hr technician.
Josh

Check the American Pinball support page. They have a procedure there on how to clean the assembly. Also, take a few minutes to read this thread. About every 3rd post may shed some light on what you can do.

1 month later
#7177 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Ooooh! Thanks everyone for the answers!
So it's a pretty simple, remove screws, place underneath, and screw back into place kind of affair? Is there enough thread in the screws to hold in both pieces?
(I'd been watching some unboxing videos, to see how Stern and JJP send their machines, and wondered about legs, and if there were differences!) It's amazing how many people slice into their boxes, versus slide them out, in case they'd need to ship them out again. Most in videos cut, and cut really quickly. I'd be wary of cutting into the machine. Eek!

Careful not to overtighten the fastener holding your plastics. Just enough to engage the locknut. I think too tight will cause more breakage when the ball hits. Also, its too early to tell, but there's always one or two plastics that take a beating and become the few unobtainable plastics 20 years from now. I like to use a washer too if there's enough thead.

1 week later
#7322 5 years ago

To start I want to say I've been very happy with the game so far, and the support given by Josh, Barry and everyone at AP has been phenomenal. I just have some constructive criticism about the RGB led inserts. I think the artwork on Houdini is well done and cohesive, but it bothers me to see the insert art blown away by various led colors. I think it would look better to see shades of warm white only under any insert with colored artwork. Otherwise, the artwork should just be grayscale if the color was meant to change during modes etc. (like the faces on Pinball Magic) This is a new trend I see in games since the introduction of RGB insert lights. Just my 2 cents, still love the game. Carry on.

#7327 5 years ago

I respectfully disagree.
I live by the colors.
Without them I wouldn't know about the stacked shots per target.
The alternating colors let me know that there is way more going on per target than I can see on the surface.
It's been really well thought out and executed.

Right, follow the flashing lights. I get it. But I think that's what clear (or with grayscale art) inserts are for. This worked for Stern Star Trek Prem/LE but I think Stern has taken it too far these days.

#7371 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You’ve beaten the game. Game over. I think it’s fine and a nice change up. It’s borderline impossible to get there, so i think it’s fitting.

It should be borderline impossible but some people set the game up too easy. Everyone is different but if I beat a game I lose interest because that's how humans evolved. Our brain rewards us with happiness when we accomplish something difficult. Short circuit that process by cheating or drugs and that euphoria goes away. I learned my lesson when I beat RFM and quickly sold it.

#7386 5 years ago
Quoted from PhantomO:

I hear you about RFM But TOTAN does the same thing after you free Princess and take a long carpet ride with her. Most people wont part with that machine...

Agreed, TOTAN is a work of art. I have a Paragon that I'll be buried with. Not a deep game but so compelling in every way.

2 weeks later
#7527 5 years ago

Flipper topper

#7551 5 years ago

Has anyone thought about building a Nixie tube interactive topper? Prices on IN-14 tubes have gotten very reasonable and there's a bunch of open source software for Audrino available. Lots of off the shelf tube shields with sockets too. I think I'm going to get a clock kit and 3D print some kind of enclosure. You could potentially show high score, ball in play, etc but I don't have the software skills for that. I'm generally not a fan of most toppers, but in this case if it's interactive and matches the existing steampunk graphics, it would look awesome.

#7556 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

An interactive topper with this would have so many possibilities. Timers, scores, match numbers, it would be great. But it would require an interface and programming from Josh.

Yes. I'm hoping Josh likes the idea enough. We can only dream...

1 month later
#7842 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Thanks everyone for the quick and informative replies!
Those hilmors look sooooo nice, but are maybe a bit pricy for me currently. Thank you though, and I'll definitely note them for a future purchase!
Would these work okay?
https://m.harborfreight.com/7-Pc-Professional-SAE-Nut-Driver-Set-69239.html
And is this the notch on the right of the scoop protector you guys are referring to? [quoted image]

Those will work but you'll wish they were magnetic when you drop a nut into a subway

#7846 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Ah, so that helps stabilize/hook it into place, under the playfield? I didn't even notice it!

These would work then?
Klein Tools 647M Magnetic Nut Driver Set, 6-Inch Shafts, 7-Piece amazon.com link »
How does the hollow shaft help?
Thanks again everyone for your help!

There are times when a threaded post will extend up and beyond the locknut. A hollow shaft allows room for the post so you can tighten the nut all the way down

2 months later
#8923 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Anyone else that purchased the Houdini Custom Water Torture Mod have theirs fall off? Not looking to bash the maker, just looking to see if anyone else had an issue. Was in the midst of a game and all of a sudden it fell over. Upon inspecting it the screw has plastic in its threads so just appears it was a poor way of fixing the unit to the bracket.[quoted image]

I had the same problem so I made a simple 3D printed bracket. You can download it here if you want to try it. I used double sided tape to attach the mod to the bracket, and an existing screw on the game to mount the bracket. FYI you have to be very careful when raising the playfield so that your don't catch the mod if you mount it in that corner.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3589514
4ea49863a3f4faeabd33f9acdd7048fb_preview_featured (resized).jpg4ea49863a3f4faeabd33f9acdd7048fb_preview_featured (resized).jpgHoudiniWaterTortureBracket (resized).jpgHoudiniWaterTortureBracket (resized).jpgHoudiniPinball (resized).jpgHoudiniPinball (resized).jpg

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 8.25.44 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-26 at 8.25.44 AM (resized).png
#8927 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Appreciate the info .... now all I need is a 3D Printer
and yeah agree...where the mod sets you have to be very careful when raising the playfield for which I am.
Thanks again for the info!

Get one! A way cheaper and more useful hobby than pinball. I recommend a Lulzbot for reliability and ease of use.

#8929 4 years ago

Okay, it's not for everyone I guess! But, that's like saying I made a shelf in high school wood shop that was a bit rough so I'm never using a saw again. Like any other method it takes the right tools and experience to produce a good part. It's possible to make beautiful 3d printed parts that need minimal post processing.

8 months later
#9863 4 years ago

Fortunately the ramp currently is just a decoration mostly.
The impossible to make ramp shot is the only thing i dislike about the game.
Ive struggled with a fix for it but tbe only thing i come up with is a redesign.
I wish API would release an easier to hit ramp that bends to the right 1/2" and is slightly wider at the bottom. Or faces the flipper more.
For a main feature, it ends up being useless. Really too bad, it could have been epic.
Ive only hit it 50 times in the life of the game.
We all would but it.
Maybe freeplay40 or someone can come up with something.
It would open up the game dramatically.

Wow I have to disagree. Maybe all your tweaking has changed the game geometry? It's a satifying shot for me and I like that it's not a gimme ramp like most modern games. Houdini has some of the longest ball times in my collection but I still keep it around because it's not easy.

#9875 4 years ago

The stage rejects are a similar problem to the IJ mode start rejects.

I don't have stage rejects either. I fixed my IJ so I understand the issue.

#9876 4 years ago

dupe

1 month later
#9975 4 years ago

Is it consisently missing to one side or is it short? Maybe the glass is squaring up the cabinet and tweaking the side to side geometry? You might have to open up the catapult bracket holes with a Dremel and adjust to compensate.

1 month later
#10109 4 years ago

IMO Houdini is their best game released to date. A code refresh may spur some demand if things go back to normal and they decide to build more.

1 week later
#10254 4 years ago
Quoted from Platypus:

If it uses the same audio amp it should be simple. I built my own speaker and added a phono jack in the bottom of the machine
My game has the Lepai amp
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I mounted a phono jack from inside the cabinet
[quoted image]
From the bottom it is recessed so as to never be impacted when transporting the machine

Very nice! I'm curious what your output wiring from the amp to the phono jack looks like? I have the amp wired to my Polk sub but the output is very low and muffled compared to other pins. I've played with the low pass and volume on the sub already. I wonder if an external low pass filter would help?

3 weeks later
#10411 3 years ago

I ordered these last night and they have already shipped!

#10458 3 years ago
Quoted from mk47:

The LP-168 amp that is used in this pinball machine isn't a high end amplifier. Both inputs - Aux and RCA - are bridged. You can't select the input. Therefore you can use the RCA jacks as "outputs", just like an Y adapter. I attached an active subwoofer this way instead of using the high power outputs.
The advantage is that you get the full frequency range and that you can do all the adjustments on your subwoofer. And you don't need to limit the frequency range on the internal speakers.

Oh! That's why my Polk powered sub sounds horrible. I will try the low level "outputs".

4 weeks later
#10507 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

It would be an interesting experiment to bump the coil voltage from 48V to 70V for the flippers but I'd have to really study the power distribution system in detail (the manual is not real clear in this regard). Keep in mind that, like any pinball machine I know of, the voltage applied is always the same (or it should be), it is the ground that gets switched on and off for each coil as it's activated. This is done by the P3-ROC driver boards mounted under the playfield and in theory they wouldn't really need to be modified at all but I don't think you'd want 70V going to the pop-bumpers and vuks though it may help stabilize the catapult during heavy use too. I have been so close to buying a nice digital storage oscilloscope many times to try to diagnose what happens under load but I just can't justify the cost. I should check eBay for used ones. It's a shame because this is really the only chink in the armor for this game but given the relatively low number of games sold (supposedly) and the fact they have moved on to other titles I don't really expect this to ever be addressed by API.

Well rumor is Houdini sold more units than Oktoberfest. Does Oktoberfest have the same flipper issues under load? How about Hot Wheels? If not, then they must have determined what is causing it and know how to solve it? It would be a nice gesture to the early adopters if they would share this information. I believe the only official explanation has been low line voltage which they addressed with the add on switching power supply. According to Rosh the EOS switches should have no effect on the flipper power.

2 months later
#11203 3 years ago

Just tried to order the cap kit, sold out

https://store.american-pinball.com/products/kit0006-00

#11271 3 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

That sounds pretty cool. I also thought about adding the gold rimmed flipper button from Mezel at: https://mezelmods.com/products/hobbit-pinball-gold-ring-button?_pos=1&_sid=4b5e237c1&_ss=r
This is not a lighted button [?], and a little pricey, but would look pretty cool I think. I really would like something that has the same kind of industrial, metallic look of the game. Anyone have any leads on something metallic that would fall into that category?

This works too
https://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-1910830-Spray-Paint-Each/dp/B000QD3GPW/ref=sr_1_2

Did you already swap out the black T molding for the gold one?
https://www.amazon.com/20ft-Roll-Plastic-T-Molding-Gold/dp/B07G7FQTS9/ref=sr_1_1

Be careful you don't OG!

1 week later
#11371 3 years ago

So I installed the new cap and I can tell immediately how much more lively the game is now. I still hit the trunk every time, no changes in catapult power was required. As other have mentioned, the stand offs were on the top side of the PCB, easy to swap them to the bottom. And the instructions should be corrected to mention plug J5 instead. Installing it closer to the left magnet is best.

I am running the beta code and my only issue so far is related to ball tracking. Lately it seems like a ball is getting left in the subway which causes a ball search when starting a new game after power up. I don't see any obvious switch adjustments that need to be made.

Another issue is the mini screen on the playfield was dimming or going dark intermittently. I went through and verified all the display connectors in the chain are tight. I have played a few games since and it seems to be better. The ribbon cable behind the display looks very fragile, probably not the best choice for a high vibration environment. I may put a dab of hot glue there if it happens again.

Finally, I just installed the Hooked on Pinball water torture mod. Pretty cool how it ties into the mode. I think I have every mod now + a few of my own.

This game is a classic and just keeps getting better. Looking forward to the new code.

One suggestion: while the attract mode is pretty with the rainbow of colors, I think it is out of step with the steampunk theme. Maybe having an option for more period correct lighting effect would be more appropriate? Keeping it in the yellow / orange spectrum or a flame effect would be nice. Or maybe separate out the colors i.e. blue/green in seance area , purple around Houdini, orange in the pops, etc. Not a big deal, just my 2 cents.

Thank you to Josh and team for not ignoring the early adopters. Improving Houdini will only lead to more sales long term for American Pinball.

IMG_20200903_084440 (resized).jpgIMG_20200903_084440 (resized).jpgIMG_20200903_084447 (resized).jpgIMG_20200903_084447 (resized).jpgIMG_20200903_092058 (resized).jpgIMG_20200903_092058 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#11429 3 years ago
Quoted from Rshackxd:

The instructions included with the Hooked water torture mod proper to make in interactive with the mod? Mine just stays lit up all the time.

Instructions include how to connect it to an existing 12V wire and ground connector under the playfield that will make it flash during the Water Torture mode. Otherwise it stays lit. You will need to activate this function in one of the game menus.

#11432 3 years ago

Is it possible to wire up the Mod Couple one to make it interactive?
This sounds like a fun thing to do!

Great question. You may need to replace the LED since it is hooked up to 12V ? There's a yellow shrink wrapped wire hanging out near the center I/O boards, just to the right. Remove the shrink wrap there is a bare .156 connector terminal, that is 12 V I believe. The board to the left of the 12V yellow wire has a 9 position Molex connector. The brown/black wire is in slot 5 of that connector. Slot 6 is empty, which I believe is the controlled ground which will cause the mod to flash during the mode.

3 weeks later
#11552 3 years ago

I just looked at my knocker kit installed and working, it has a diode PXL_20201002_135917522.jpgPXL_20201002_135917522.jpg

#11556 3 years ago

I bought the kit a few years ago. I suppose it is possible something changed since then

7 months later
#12607 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Damn, come home after being away for two weeks and jonesing to play Houdini but the 5VDC is dead so the P3-Roc board is incommunicado. Looks like they use a sealed DC-DC converter for both the 5 and 12 VDC, time to work on that google-fu. I did open a support case and e-mail Dave / Service as well just for the fun of it but since the 12 VDC works I'm pretty confident this is the problem.

Curious how this was resolved? I think I have the same problem.

#12615 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I posted the resolution in this thread, the sealed converter was bad. I found the exact same one on eBay relatively cheap and replaced it myself. Since then brenna98 has said they can sell you the part or a replacement unit (I think, have to look it up again). If you're handy you should have no problem also replacing it, if not open a support ticket and reach out to Dave to purchase a replacement (assuming it's out of warranty).

Cool thanks!

#12616 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I posted the resolution in this thread, the sealed converter was bad. I found the exact same one on eBay relatively cheap and replaced it myself. Since then brenna98 has said they can sell you the part or a replacement unit (I think, have to look it up again). If you're handy you should have no problem also replacing it, if not open a support ticket and reach out to Dave to purchase a replacement (assuming it's out of warranty).

Curious if anyone has gone the route of replacing the OG power supply with a new switching dual 5V 12V supply? How much current does it need at each voltage? I have the 48V switching supply already.

Edit: I spoke to Dave and he said Antek has been good about sending a replacement for the 5V 12V converter on the OG supply. Plan B is to replace it entirely with a 5V 5A + 12V 8A supply.

Added over 3 years ago:

2nd Update: I just got off the phone with John at AnTek and he was extremely helpful and is sending me a new 5V 12V converter assy drop in replacement. Good to see customer service is still alive in America.

6 months later
#13342 2 years ago

Decided to add a cabinet woofer today. A 6" hole saw is the perfect size for the 8" flipper fidelity speaker. I think I have all the upgrades now except for a shaker.

PXL_20211106_160131138.jpgPXL_20211106_160131138.jpgPXL_20211106_160317197.jpgPXL_20211106_160317197.jpgPXL_20211106_180754868.jpgPXL_20211106_180754868.jpgPXL_20211106_183015406.jpgPXL_20211106_183015406.jpg
#13347 2 years ago

Hole saws cut pretty clean.
If I can, I would start from the bottom then finish from the top.
Let the saw do the work, It should be a very clean cut.

no sanding

PXL_20211107_160556702 (resized).jpgPXL_20211107_160556702 (resized).jpg
#13352 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

The shaker adds great jackpot effects. Added the flipper cap upgrade and I think the sub would sound great. Did the particle board come with the speaker? Where did you get the wire harness? And where does it connect in the back box?
Thank you for sharing.
Respectfully.

Yes. I had the woofer from a Flipper Fidelity package. 8 Ohm I believe, directly wired to the factory amp.

https://flipperfidelity.com/williams-bally-complete-replacement-speaker-system-for-wpc89-machines/

#13353 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Are you guys running the woofer off the 2.1 amp in the backbox? Or replacing that with something more powerful?
Jgaltr56, how’s it sound?

Existing 2.1 amp. Sounds as good as you could expect from a cheap amp. I don't think the soundtrack has much in the way of low frequencies to begin with

#13357 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I guess I was asking… is it a significant upgrade over the original speaker array?

Yes, you are missing all the low frequencies sounds with the OG Houdini's high frequency speakers.

#13358 2 years ago

Flipper fidelity has 4 ohm and 8 ohm subwoofers on their site.
Which one will work best with the existing amp in Houdini?

Here's the amp that came with mine.

https://www.amazon.com/Lepy-LP-168S-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Amplifier/dp/B01DKGH68Y

Load impedance-. 4~8Ω

#13397 2 years ago

I think so too and possibly mot burn up the little amplifier.

Spooky used the same amp in Ultraman. Whatever they did, it sounds amazing and it shakes the house!

PXL_20211113_200652511.jpgPXL_20211113_200652511.jpgPXL_20211113_200659033.jpgPXL_20211113_200659033.jpgPXL_20211113_200711958.jpgPXL_20211113_200711958.jpg
#13399 2 years ago

Thanks for this!
Ok, 4 ohms it is.
Im gonna shake the house!

Actually might be the shaker but still sounds awesome

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgaltr56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-houdini-thread?tu=jgaltr56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.