Topic Stats

• 8,521 posts
  • 525 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by wesman
  • Topic is favorited by 144 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,180 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

B50F841E-E889-43F0-93C7-0C4CBECEF72F (resized).jpeg
Houdini rd (resized).jpg
B0A59720-3109-4366-A958-89734AE22441 (resized).jpeg
20190315_155922 (resized).jpg
20190315_030211 (resized).jpg
20190315_030253 (resized).jpg
20190220_220353 (resized).jpg
lites (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
E3F51772-C78A-4AAB-B019-A786AC49901B (resized).jpeg
A2123B62-2706-48FC-B5BE-D1A9DDCFDCB9 (resized).jpeg
35DFBA78-89B8-4643-ADFD-F03BE383E3E2 (resized).jpeg
858C4D73-37E6-4470-ABF9-102C63C163A4 (resized).jpeg
F984C9DF-09AF-4327-826D-ED5D502EC93F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

32 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 8521 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 171.
#401 1 year ago
Quoted from Ricflair:

I would think they would do something to show that he discredited the spiritualists. They need to do that.

In comparison to Houdini's private quests in his life...

The one thing I do know is a potential owner will need to be a very good spiritualist if they decide to pre order anything from American Pinball and continue acts of utter recklessness.
There is no reason to pad distributors bank accounts, or finance new manufacturers for their efforts.
This is the responsibility of the industry not private consumers.
Operators understood these aspects over 50 years ago based on the "modern" conception of the pinball industry.
Home owners are the new operators, but fail to heed basic understanding of how things work.
It actually HURTS the industry.

I have zero understanding why AP changed their position on allowing distributors to accept preorders for anything, as that was not what was stated upfront. You do not need pre orders to establish baselines for interest. A company does this by testing playing across the the world with released samples.

Learn from the past.

Credibility is not based on people, designers, or past victories, which should have been learned with JPoP, Herb Silvers, Andrew Heighway, and others over the just the last decade alone, many of which are not discussed anymore on any forum.

Credibility is based on products and manufacture as reasonably projected without substantial delays, lies, or excuses.
Overages are the faults of lack of preparation and estimates of requirements which in the pinball industry can be extreme, if a person is a novice. Money is not a savior, experience is the resolution.
JJP learned this lesson REALLY HARD, and this was only a couple of years ago in their case.
JG is not even a novice!!!

There are no victory laps yet here.
American Pinball capabilities for construction are completely unknown, and will remain so, until they can prove they can build and ship a game that actually works as was originally designed.
MG was only taken on as means to try and establish a "look at me" note to get noticed, and they lost hundreds of thousands of dollars, repeating work in many cases that had been repeated over the past 6 years. They already exceeded the threshold of their capabilities once.

A person can be hopeful, but this company should not be considered "alive", highly skilled, or financially stable as a manufacturer because they are currently none of these attributes.

I look forward to playing the prototype at PAGG next month.

#402 1 year ago

I totally agree with what you are saying. I remain hopeful but that is the extent of it until we see proof.

Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

they decide to pre order anything from American Pinball

Curious where you are seeing that they are doing pre-orders? All I have seen is distributors setting up lists and taking deposits but from what I understood, this is independent of AP and they see none of the money.

#403 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Curious where you are seeing that they are doing pre-orders? All I have seen is distributors setting up lists and taking deposits but from what I understood, this is independent of AP and they see none of the money.

It is in the methodology of what is happening.
Consumers are preparing to repeat the mistakes again that have occurred that have repeatedly happened starting in 2010 with Retro Pinball LLC, long before Zidware, Skit-B, or any others.
New people arrive in the hobby, and say "my money is safe, it is like buying other consumer electronics", which we know it is NOT.
I care, because I hate seeing people get burned out of ignorance, that is my Houdini anti-spiritualist quest.

The only money that is "refundable" from many is the initial interest deposit, $100, $250, etc.
Once the game is "revealed", many distributors are required half the money upfront ($3500).
Once the game is "30 days within shipping", the same distributors are requiring the remaining half (another $3500)

What happens is the game is delayed?
What if the games cannot be built in required timelines due to inequities of construction?
What if the distributor underestimates their ability to acquire games?
What percent or all is the money being held with the distributor versus the manufacturer?

It is simply a bad business model in every direction.

In the past every experienced distributors was cautioned AGAINST preorders as a big industry "no no" as manufacturers would potentially end of blacklisting or reducing their quantity availability permanently.
Now it is encouraged, all for the disadvantage of a potential buyer.

Basically, history is continuing to repeat "with a twist".
No one should be giving distributors money for them to hold onto for either themselves or consignments between manufacturers.
Manufacturers ship completed games from factories, not distributors.

Revealed is not constructed.
Constructed is not shipped.
Shipped is not necessarily available, especially if there are manufacturer problems.

Distributors cannot make promises for manufacturers.
It is false advertisement at the very minimum, preying on the lack of knowledge of potential buyers.

#404 1 year ago

I'm almost nauseous of pre-orders...
Is there a medicine for this?

#405 1 year ago

Shit, why not distributors raffle off games?

#406 1 year ago

I have zero understanding why AP changed their position on allowing distributors to accept preorders for anything, as that was not what was stated upfront.

American pinball is not taking pre-orders and not taking money. It would be basically impossible to keep distributors from compiling lists of interested customers and/or taking small deposits to confirm true interest, and I don't think we ever said we would not allow this, and we have chosen not to try to stop it. At some point distributors will need to decide how many they want to initially purchase, and I'm sure they would like some gauge of genuine interest. Most distributors will happily add you to a list without a deposit. Obviously there is a segment of the community that wants to be first in purchasing machines and it seems this helps them do that.

Personally, I would never buy a machine until I have played it and it is available, but that is me, and everyone here is a grown-up (well some don't act like it) and make their own choices. Of course I get to play Houdini every day and it is continues to challenge and entertain me. Just can't figure out how I still can't master the simple shot to the ramp after the lower left loop to increase the playfield multiplier, clearly I have a mental block about it, but at least hitting that tight right inner loop, has gotten pretty common for me.

#407 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

American pinball is not taking pre-orders and not taking money. It would be basically impossible to keep distributors from compiling lists of interested customers and/or taking small deposits to confirm true interest, and I don't think we ever said we would not allow this, and we have chosen not to try to stop it. At some point distributors will need to decide how many they want to initially purchase, and I'm sure they would like some gauge of genuine interest. Most distributors will happily add you to a list without a deposit. Obviously there is a segment of the community that wants to be first in purchasing machines and it seems this helps them do that.
Personally, I would never buy a machine until I have played it and it is available, but that is me, and everyone here is a grown-up (well some don't act like it) and make their own choices. Of course I get to play Houdini every day and it is continues to challenge and entertain me. Just can't figure out how I still can't master the simple shot to the ramp after the lower left loop to increase the playfield multiplier, clearly I have a mental block about it, but at least hitting that tight right inner loop, has gotten pretty common for me.

I know American Pinball is not taking pre orders directly.
I know AP is not "sanctioning" the process.
I never stated this in my explanation.
If this was the case, we might as well start all the way back to 2004.

Upfront, I am not beating on American Pinball, I am explaining the extreme pitfalls and dangers based on experience of allowing distributors to "do what they want."
Basically, it is like saying, "the industry is out of control, and we cannot do anything".
This I already know.
I have been watching the industry for nearly 30 years, and longer than most distributors selling games currently.

Distributor refundable deposits is NOT A LIST.

Distributor Half down at "reveal" (same consumer) is NOT A LIST.
A "reveal" to actual production time lag might be 1 month to 3 years.
Who knows, American Pinball knows currently better than I do, they are producing Houdini, not me.
We are talking about a manufacturer that has never produced a 100% functional game, EVER.

Distributor Final half "30 days prior to shipping" (again same consumer) is NOT A LIST.

Could you (or anybody) please help clarify something however for the benefit of education for everyone?

To a person's knowledge is EVERY distributor currently offering the "pre order program" following these rules?
Are you telling me that ALL "deposit-half-half" money plans is all being held at the distributor level?
Even if this is the case...
THIS IS NOT A LIST, THIS IS A PRE ORDER PLAN!!!
Again, I know American Pinball is not sanctioning this process.

Consumers are paying distributors (potentially non-refundable for the half-and-half) $7K for products they cannot provide or even potentially ever provide if a manufacturer fails to produce the product.
It is simply feeding an open promise.
Does this smell like a bad fart in church to anyone yet?

Why is this exactly acceptable to American Pinball to allow them to do this action?
Previous iterations of these tactic in the 1990s were punished very harshly by manufacturers, as it promoted problems between operators, owners, distributors, and manufacturers. Manufacturers BLACKLISTED distributors. A lesson that was removed when "boutique" home brew manufactures came alive.
American Pinball should CONDEMN this practice, just like BLY/WMS, GTB, AGC, DE in the past, and Stern right NOW.
Stern does not advocate distributors to accept half or final payments until games are manufactured for a reason.

It hurts the company itself, as it builds up something (if not delivered promptly) to have a consumer LOSE FAITH in a manufacturer.
It hurts the industry, as people REFUSE TO BUY AT ALL out of loss of trust in the long term.

Why would this method need to be encouraged?
Why is this method even be required or recommended?

These are my grave concerns, which are extremely valid.

This is simply a "preorder of a different color", and I have seen this tactic before in the past decade.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it most certainly, not "maybe" is a duck.

Build the game, ship the game, buy the game.

It is fine if a distributor says, "I have you on a waiting list."
"I will contact you as soon as they beginning shipping the game."
"When I contact you, you need to be prepared to pay immediately, or the next buyer on the list gets the machine as it ships from the factory."

Totally acceptable, and keeps the production line running both for the distributor and the manufacturer, and the buyer gets his game.
Everybody wins, nobody loses.
Industry grows, consumers are content, and there are no false promises.

#408 1 year ago

Is there a European distributor where i can buy Houdini?

#410 1 year ago

I know you are not "sanctioning" the process.
I never stated this in my explanation.
If this was the case, we might as well start all the way back to 2004.
Upfront, I am not beating on American Pinball, I am explaining the extreme pitfalls and dangers based on experience of allowing distributors to "do what they want." Basically, it is like saying, "the industry is out of control, and we cannot do anything". I already know that after watching the industry for nearly 30 years, and longer than most distributors selling games currently.
Distributor refundable deposits is NOT A LIST.
Distributor Half down at "reveal" (same consumer) is NOT A LIST.
A "reveal" to actual production time lag might be 1 month to 3 years.
Who knows, American Pinball knows currently better than I do, they are producing Houdini, not me.
We are talking about a manufacturer that has never produced a 100% functional game, EVER.
Distributor Final half "30 days prior to shipping" (again same consumer) is NOT A LIST.
Could you (or anybody) please help clarify something however for the benefit of education for everyone?
To a person's knowledge is EVERY distributor currently offering the "pre order program" following these rules?
Are you telling me that ALL "deposit-half-half" money plans is all being held at the distributor level?
Even if this is the case...
THIS IS NOT A LIST, THIS IS A PRE ORDER PLAN!!!
Again, I know American Pinball is not sanctioning this process.
Consumers are paying distributors (potentially non-refundable for the half-and-half) $7K for products they cannot provide or even potentially ever provide if a manufacturer fails to produce the product.
It is simply feeding a promise.
Why is this exactly acceptable to American Pinball to allow them to do this action?
Previous iterations of these tactic in the 1990s were punished very harshly by manufacturers, as it promoted problems between operators, owners, distributors, and manufacturers. Manufacturers BLACKLISTED distributors. A lesson that was removed when "boutique" home brew manufactures came alive.
American Pinball should CONDEMN this practice, just like BLY/WMS, GTB, AGC, DE in the past, and Stern right NOW.
Stern does not advocate distributors to accept half or final payments until games are manufactured for a reason.
It hurts the company itself, as it builds up something (if not delivered promptly) to have a consumer LOSE FAITH in a manufacturer.
It hurts the industry, as people REFUSE TO BUY AT ALL out of loss of trust in the long term.
Why would this method need to be encouraged?
Why is this method even be required or recommended?
These are my grave concerns, which are extremely valid.
This is simply a "preorder of a different color", and I have seen this tactic before in the past decade.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it most certainly, not "maybe" a duck.

Got it. I had not considered a lot of what you said.
Thanks.

Blaming American Pinball for this is silly imo. Simply not their responsibility.

I really hope Rosh and his team build a great pinball machine.

#411 1 year ago

I'm an American Pinball distributor. I'm not taking deposits. I am asking for folks to let me know if they are interested. That's all. No money now. Some manufacturing companies give me specific rules on how I collect money for games I sell. Others do not. American Pinball has not given me any such rules to date. If no formal rules then payment will be between me and my customers. I've accommodated all types of plans from weekly payments to pay in full even when not asked for. I'm pretty flexible
I can't speak for all but the Black Knight asked.
Larry
Flip N Out Pinball

#412 1 year ago

It is false advertisement at the very minimum, preying on the lack of knowledge of potential buyers.

I think you are a bit overzealous here.

#413 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Is there a European distributor where i can buy Houdini?

Not yet, but there will be. Lots to work out with getting games overseas, dealing with regulations, etc.

I know AP is not "sanctioning" the process.

No money is flowing to American Pinball. AP is not requiring deposits or payments of any kind, nor are we telling distributors they should or should not be doing this. They are independent businesses and we have placed very few requirements on them at this time. It is certainly possible that will change in the future. Any deposits made are with that distributor. If you don't like a distributors terms, I am certain you can find one whose terms are acceptable to you. If we find a distributor is misleading customers and providing false information, they certainly could lose their right to distribute the game.

At this time is seems most folks are comfortable making deposits with distributors to hold their place in line vs sending money to a manufacturer, and given what was have seen the last few years, that certainly makes sense and it is one of the reason we decided to not be selling direct or taking pre-orders. If you are not comfortable with the terms of a distributer, I suggest finding one whose terms you are, or wait until games are ready to ship. As Larry indicated a few posts above, he does not require that, and that is certainly the case with other distributors as well. Obviously each distributor has different dynamics in their business.

I certainly understand the concerns people have with a new company, and I certainly don't take offense. We have tried to look at recent history and do things in a way that most folks will find acceptable. Obviously, like everything else in pinball, not everyone will be happy or agree with our decisions, whether it be our sales model, game design, rules, etc.

Now you will excuse me, the game's narrator just said "Magician three is now up"

#414 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

No money is flowing to American Pinball. AP is not requiring deposits or payments of any kind, nor are we telling distributors they should or should not be doing this. They are independent businesses and we have placed very few requirements on them at this time. It is certainly possible that will change in the future. Any deposits made are with that distributor. If you don't like a distributors terms, I am certain you can find one whose terms are acceptable to you. If we find a distributor is misleading customers and providing false information, they certainly could lose their right to distribute the game.
At this time is seems most folks are comfortable making deposits with distributors to hold their place in line vs sending money to a manufacturer, and given what was have seen the last few years, that certainly makes sense and it is one of the reason we decided to not be selling direct or taking pre-orders. If you are not comfortable with the terms of a distributer, I suggest finding one whose terms you are, or wait until games are ready to ship. As Larry indicated a few posts above, he does not require that, and that is certainly the case with other distributors as well. Obviously each distributor has different dynamics in their business.
I certainly understand the concerns people have with a new company, and I certainly don't take offense. We have tried to look at recent history and do things in a way that most folks will find acceptable. Obviously, like everything else in pinball, not everyone will be happy or agree with our decisions, whether it be our sales model, game design, rules, etc.

Thank you for the clarification.
Good fortune with development of Houdini and the success of American Pinball.

#415 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

Often you can use an opto to handle that wide entrance, but given what else we have going on in that area, there was just no place to put it.

Wiregate?

#416 1 year ago

Gates of that nature create a whole new set of issues since they can be more prone to double switch hits as the gate swings back, and while that can be a challenge on a ramp, it is a far bigger challenge to manage with a loop. While the aesthetics of two switches may not be ideal, so far they seem to function quite well.

#417 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

Gates of that nature create a whole new set of issues since they can be more prone to double switch hits as the gate swings back, and while that can be a challenge on a ramp, it is a far bigger challenge to manage with a loop. While the aesthetics of two switches may not be ideal, so far they seem to function quite well.

I don't think it has bad aesthetics at all, just not a typical pinball design and I like it.

1 week later
#418 1 year ago

Announcement :

American Pinball's Houdini will be in the PinballSTAR Amusements booth. We are authorized distributors and taking $ 250 refundable deposits now and at show to get in line for the game. So not only did we make a big effort to get Houdini to Allentown - but we are also having designer Joe Balcer and programmer Josh Kugler at the show in our booth as guests ! Come play the game and discuss it with the two guys who have and will put the finished product together !

If you want to pre-order one email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

#419 1 year ago

Pincades of Chicago Land is proud too announce they are a Distributor for American Pinball Inc. We transported and helped show this game at the Midwest gaming Classic in Milwaukee with great response, lots of interest and some pre-orders. ONLY $100.00 Deposit (Fully Refundable) gets you on the list for when games are available to us. The quicker you are on our list sooner you will get a game when they are available. We are in NW Indiana. NO TAX if delivered to IL, WIS, OH, Basically outside IN ETC.
219-924-PINS(7467)

Shipping in late 2017

WE will take trades as well on all new pins we sell!!!!!!!

Email us info@pincades.com

Pincades
Jesse T

#420 1 year ago

Quick update, below is a list of which shows Houdini will appear. We are looking at a couple of others, but these are the only ones confirmed at this time.

PinFest Allentown
Pin-a-go-go
Southern Fried
NW Pinball

For anyone who cares, as of now . . .

Joe Balcer and I will both be in Allentown
Joe and Jolly Backer will be at Northwest Pinball
I'll be at Southern Fried with Jim Thornton
Jim and Jolly will be at pin-a-go-go.

#421 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

Quick update, below is a list of which shows Houdini will appear. We are looking at a couple of others, but these are the only ones confirmed at this time.
PinFest Allentown
Pin-a-go-go
Southern Fried
NW Pinball

I care! Can you come to the Rocky Mountain Pinball showdown in June, I think it's the same weekend as Southern Fried unfortunately so I am guessing no, but here's to hoping! Show CO some love!!!!

#422 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

PinFest Allentown
Pin-a-go-go
Southern Fried
NW Pinball

Sweet! Looking forward to checking it out at NW Pinball.

#423 1 year ago

Bummer...I was hoping you would make Pintastic.

#424 1 year ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

I'm still pushing for it, but so far we have not been able to work through logistics to make it work.

#425 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

PinFest Allentown
Pin-a-go-go
Southern Fried
NW Pinball

Sweet!!! NW Pinball here I come!!

This game alone makes it worth the drive!

#426 1 year ago

Can't wait to rock this thing at Pinfest, and looking forward to meeting you Josh.

#427 1 year ago

Im so excited to play this at PAGG!
Thank you for arranging it to be there.

#428 1 year ago

We are a authorized distributor for American pinball. We are taking preorders with NO deposit. Putting your name on a list. When Houdini starts shipping we will contact you for a deposit in the order that you were put on the list. At that time you can decide whether or not you would like to receive a Houdini pinball. Contact me if you have any questions. Gary

#429 1 year ago

Met Josh at Pinfest tonight during vendor set up. What a cool dude. Code is more updated since TPF. Went through the game with Crispin and I, explained some of the modes. Game looks f@#$in fantastic!!! Great placement of the speakers, and playfield has excellent layout. Some shots are tight, but definitely makable once you're more acclimated to the game. Pictures and videos posted previously did not even do it justice compared to seeing it in person. A great package all around IMO, between the art, audio and gameplay.

#430 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

PinFest Allentown
Pin-a-go-go
Southern Fried
NW Pinball

Very cool, will you guys be doing a presentation at Southern Fried?

#431 1 year ago

Got a chance to play Houdini today. Only two balls but I was very impressed. Wish I was a better player so I could have progressed a bit more. I did watch a guy put up a grand champ score, so I at least got to watch a good game. Definitely wanted to play it more. I thought it looked way better in person than in the vids I saw online. One of the longest lines at Pinfest, so I guess there is a lot of interest.

#432 1 year ago

I also got to play this at allentown and it was fun they said the code was about 30% Very impressed for what they have done in so little time. This game is going to be good yes it has it's issues but still in beta.

#433 1 year ago

Saw this at pinfest. Awesome! Can't wait to see more of it!

#434 1 year ago

Allentown Pinfest Update :

Houdini took everyone by surprise. It was also so incredibly cool to have American Pinball send so many folks from Chicago to support us as a new distributor. Designer Joe Balcer, Programmer Josh Kugler, and even owner Dhaval Vasani came to the show and had a great time interacting with everyone in my booth. Longest lines in my booth and at the show for Houdini. Pictures attached from the show !

ORDER YOUR HOUDINI FROM PINBALLSTAR by emailing Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.

If you can't make the show or aren't local we are offering all our show sale pricing to everyone on what we sell. To get a list of all we offer and discounted pricing shoot Joe an email at Sales@PinballSTAR.com. Here's what we sell and have at AllentownPinfest :

*JJP :
Wizard of Oz 75th (set up and a few NIB)
Hobbit (set up and a few Smaug and Black Arrows NIB)
Dialed In (2 set up)

*Planetary Pinball / Chicago Gaming :
Medieval Madness Remake (set up)
Attack From Mars Remake (set up in Pingraffix booth)

American Pinball :
Houdini (set up) AND designer Joe Balcer and programmer Josh Kuglar and owner Dhval Vasini will be our guests in our booth ! $ 250 deposits being taken now to order one !

*VP Cabs (Virtual Pinball) :
Wizard (set up)
Mini (set up)
Vertigo - Arcade and Virtual Pinball (7 set up)

*Spooky Pinball :
Rob Zombie (set up AND (1) NIB Standard and (1) NIB LE for sale)

*Chicago Gaming :
Arcade Legends (set up)
Coffee Table Foosball (set up and 2 NIB)

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

IMG_2825 (resized).JPG

IMG_2826 (resized).JPG

IMG_2829 (resized).JPG

IMG_2841 (resized).JPG

IMG_2844 (resized).JPG

IMG_2847 (resized).JPG

IMG_2849 (resized).JPG

IMG_2853 (resized).JPG

IMG_2875 (resized).JPG

IMG_2876 (resized).JPG

IMG_2890 (resized).JPG

IMG_2891 (resized).JPG

IMG_2900 (resized).JPG

#435 1 year ago

Would love to hear more feedback from people at the show who played it. How does it compare to theatre of magic. Gameplay fast or more stop and start?

#436 1 year ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

Quoted from rosh:

I'm still pushing for it, but so far we have not been able to work through logistics to make it work.

I'm really hoping you can work out the details to get there. I'm super excited to see the machine after hearing reports from TPF!

#437 1 year ago

Played this game and loved it. Really fun and it makes fun of Jpop.

No lightning bolts bonus
Player cannot enter a Z as the letter has been completely removed from the game.
Game is awesome.

#438 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

Player cannot enter a Z as the letter has been completely removed from the game.

I get the burn, but some of us have "Z" in our initials!

#439 1 year ago

You really need to get a game to Rocky Mountain Pinball showdown. We have one of the most active player / collector communities in the country. Lots of people here won't see it otherwise.

#440 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

That is absolutely fantastic.

Looking forward to trying the game at SFGE!

#441 1 year ago

Hey everyone I got to play Houdini at the show yesterday twice and it is a HIT! I love what they have done it has the same modern feel as a Jersey Jack game, the LCD screen and animations are really well done. Hard to rate the game as its has a lot to take in but seems pretty deep and the chain pop bumpers are cool. This is definitely a step up from the Stern machines and the small screens they have on BM66 and Aerosmith. They had a very professional set up and the people with the machine from American Pinball were all there telling about game play and answering questions on it. If you are at Allentown it is worth the wait to get in line! Enjoy the pics from yesterday.

20170505_152710 (resized).jpg
20170505_152715 (resized).jpg
20170505_152726 (resized).jpg
20170505_153037 (resized).jpg
20170505_190229 (resized).jpg
20170505_152702 (resized).jpg

#442 1 year ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

I get the burn, but some of us have "Z" in our initials

Well, while it does not show it when entering high scores via the spirit board if you do go to where the Z would be you can choose it and it will display in high score. So we did not put any Zs in the game, you did plus I did that so terry from PBL would not get mad at me

#443 1 year ago

Lol...that's hilarious, see that's the kind of stuff Williams used to do, with the easter eggs, the cows mooing and stuff. Thanks for bringing it back. Now code away!!!! If this game becomes a deep challenging game then it will crush the competition.

#444 1 year ago

Cant wait to play this in 2 weeks at PAGG in Dixon.

#445 1 year ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

I get the burn, but some of us have "Z" in our initials!

Isn't the Greek alphabet void of the letter z too? If the entire Greek civilization can get by without this one letter, I am guessing we can too.

#446 1 year ago

Houdini is best new game at pinfest show. Crushes DI in fun and shoots better with zero heart emojis and selfies on screen. Rosh being there and talking with everyone was awesome, can really tell he loves pinball and cares about his work. The 22" cannon shooting into the trap box absolutly is better then AS jacky, chained pop bumpers were nice touch and just overall gameplay/presentation is grade A+.

#447 1 year ago

What a gorgeous looking machine!
Can't wait to see it in person ...

#448 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Isn't the Greek alphabet void of the letter z too? If the entire Greek civilization can get by without this one letter, I am guessing we can too.

The letter "X" in Greek is pronounced as a "Z"

#449 1 year ago

Did I miss what the price would be? Different versions (standard, LE, etc) or just one?

#450 1 year ago

No le

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
6,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Spruce Grove, ALBERTA
$ 129.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 8521 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 171.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside