20180426_162959 (resized).jpg
76C6C594-C5E2-42C3-B0BA-DC6FB65B5334 (resized).png
33583E42-C6C2-435C-B301-C95470FBEA1F (resized).png
IMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
20230531_171203 (resized).jpg
20230530_210512 (resized).jpg
0F6D3A86-9F6A-43B3-A1FA-F4155ECAB32A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 297.
#4001 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

I dont have the shaker motor yet, but can someone post a picture of the shaker motor connection point from a wide angle so i can hook up the uv portion of my pinstadium lights? Also, anyone know the voltage going through that? 24v is the max according to pinstadium.
Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-houdini-thread/page/80#post-4410045

#4002 5 years ago

Is that under the playfield or in the head?

#4003 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

Is that under the playfield or in the head?

In the cabinet, back of the middle third.

#4004 5 years ago

Loving the shaker. But, I dont feel it for any trunk movement, throw or trunk drop.
Pops are nice with it, seems to build the more you hit, first couple hits doesnt seem to kick right in. I like the jail door slam. I felt shaker on a really great game earning it at free game boosts, however didn't feel shaker on final match I got on that game.
Love to see it implemented in a few more places but agree , to much can be to much.
Perhaps when ball ejects into shooter lane, just a small rumble would be nice. Also, still waiting for a shooter lane switch noise when you plunge.
Man from beyond as you chip out of ice would be another great shaker sequence.
Installation is a breeze for shaker.
Use a magnetic nut driver for two screws closet to cabinet wall. Wire harness a bit in the way to coin door for shaker cover. Unscrew the harness at coin box board first by tilt. Then theres plenty of room to manipulate the harness around during installatuon. When done make sure you have room for tilt mech to swing freely.
Great add on at an amazing price.

#4005 5 years ago

Well,8 days ago,JJ called and said my houdini with shaker,side art blades and magic glass was on his dock ready to go! I payed in full the next day! 7 days have gone by and I don't even have a tracking number! Yes I know JJ was at the GSPF,so was I and I tried for 2 days to get a msg.to him,no luck! The guy I know who deals with JJ says his pins come in 3 days! We live in the same town,so,I don't see all this fabulous service everybody raves about

#4006 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Well,8 days ago,JJ called and said my houdini with shaker,side art blades and magic glass was on his dock ready to go! I payed in full the next day! 7 days have gone by and I don't even have a tracking number! Yes I know JJ was at the GSPF,so was I and I tried for 2 days to get a msg.to him,no luck! The guy I know who deals with JJ says his pins come in 3 days! We live in the same town,so,I don't see all this fabulous service everybody raves about

Hawk, call JJ. Kinda his deal, distributors are responsible for final payment to factory and all shipping details. I spoke with him twice last week, he's very responsive. Call now and he will call you back after morning cup of coffee.

#4007 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Loving the shaker. But, I dont feel it for any trunk movement, throw or trunk drop.
Pops are nice with it, seems to build the more you hit, first couple hits doesnt seem to kick right in. I like the jail door slam. I felt shaker on a really great game earning it at free game boosts, however didn't feel shaker on final match I got on that game.
Love to see it implemented in a few more places but agree , to much can be to much.
Perhaps when ball ejects into shooter lane, just a small rumble would be nice. Also, still waiting for a shooter lane switch noise when you plunge.
Man from beyond as you chip out of ice would be another great shaker sequence.
Installation is a breeze for shaker.
Use a magnetic nut driver for two screws closet to cabinet wall. Wire harness a bit in the way to coin door for shaker cover. Unscrew the harness at coin box board first by tilt. Then theres plenty of room to manipulate the harness around during installatuon. When done make sure you have room for tilt mech to swing freely.
Great add on at an amazing price.

Should feel it when the trunk closes after the ball is thrown.

I believe they are going to move the shaker location in the future to make it easier to install.

It should fire on the match, although maybe that is something I added more recently that has not gone out yet.

I'll continue to look at ways to use it that enhance without being forced.

#4008 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I'll go play a game right now. Never to early for pinball. Maybe it's that I'm on carpet? Is there a shaker intensity adjust yet? Maybe in future could add that to features like coil adjustment, not much, maybe a 3 tier implement, soft, med, A lot! .

#4009 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Same trough used by many manufacturers. If coil settings don't help. Watch the ball coming up. If it hits the flap that should divert it to the shooter lane and go back down. This WOZ fix will help. You need to bend the flap out a tiny bit.
http://www.pinplay.com/5/adjusting_the_ball_trough_on_woz.html
LTG : )

Well I tried this and it seemed to work great........until I played the game for a while....then it returned....so I watched and it just does not have the same power. Going to try and play it tonight and see if it does the same thing once the game is warm

#4010 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I believe they are going to move the shaker location in the future to make it easier to install.
It should fire on the match, although maybe that is something I added more recently that has not gone out yet.

Is it possible to have the shaker user configurable? shaker motor for pops YES/NO, shaker motor with magnets YES/NO etc?

#4011 5 years ago

Aw man! My houdini was scheduled for delivery on mon. (Im in CO and the game shipped from Chicago). Fed ex was a no show and no call so checked tracking and there was little detail. I called the 800 number and they said they would call me back. About 20 min. later a woman called me to let me know that my package had now left the hub in OREGON and was now on its way. Man Im PO'd. Pins are sensitive items and they just added around 2000 miles of needless road chatter on my game. rabble rabble rabble.

#4012 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Shaker should probably rumble and build before the catapult fires to draw attention to the event.

#4013 5 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Is it possible to have the shaker user configurable? shaker motor for pops YES/NO, shaker motor with magnets YES/NO etc?

That would be an unprecedented level of control. Probably better to group shaker events and use the Stern-like system of LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH/MAXIMAL, where MAXIMAL shaker is all events, and LOW is only a few.

#4014 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

The guy I know who deals with JJ says his pins come in 3 days! We live in the same town,so,I don't see all this fabulous service everybody raves about

They don't all come in 3 days, but usually not more than 5. Houdini did come in 3 days, however, which was impressive.

#4015 5 years ago

I'll go play a game right now. Never to early for pinball. Maybe it's that I'm on carpet? Is there a shaker intensity adjust yet? Maybe in future could add that to features like coil adjustment, not much, maybe a 3 tier implement, soft, med, A lot! .

My Houdini is on carpet and shakes when it should- the trunk closing, pops, jail door slam. I can't recall it shaking other than those when I played. The amount of shake seems just right!

#4016 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Shaker should probably rumble and build before the catapult fires to draw attention to the event.

That is a 22 inch throw.. We don't want something in our control to cause a potential miss.

#4017 5 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

That is a 22 inch throw.. We don't want something in our control to cause a potential miss.

It would be spectacular though.
The pause, the build up, and then the throw, the catch or even a miss...! Very exciting.

If the shaker stops before the solenoid fires it shouldnt upset the sequence.

#4018 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Got shaker to work on trunk. Had to give minor bend to that switch behind trunk lid behind backboard. Was just missing it by a millimeter sometimes.

#4019 5 years ago

Got shaker to work on trunk. Had to give minor bend to that switch behind trunk lid behind backboard. Was just missing it by a millimeter sometimes.

So what was wrong? It wasn’t detecting the trunk closing?

#4020 5 years ago

Houdini’s in stock at Abel Electronics. Also on freeplay in showroom. Stop in and check it out. We are located in Michigan just north of Detroit. Open 6 days a week. 27201 Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores MI 48081.

FF8D45A1-453D-49CF-9F7A-34219B9D2A10 (resized).jpegFF8D45A1-453D-49CF-9F7A-34219B9D2A10 (resized).jpeg

#4021 5 years ago

ok.so had some time to play....ohmed out the trough coil before starting....3.6 ohms......played roughly for 1/2 hour and ball started having issues kicking out....measured the coil resistance..still 3.6 ohms....any ideas?

#4022 5 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

ok.so had some time to play....ohmed out the trough coil before starting....3.6 ohms......played roughly for 1/2 hour and ball started having issues kicking out....measured the coil resistance..still 3.6 ohms....any ideas?

What's the upkicker coil strength set to in the settings? Does the coil plunger move freely when you move it by hand?

#4023 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's the upkicker coil strength set to in the settings? Does the coil plunger move freely when you move it by hand?

i have tried many different coil settings.....no difference.....for the first 1/2 hour the game works like a charm....once it warms up the coil only kicks it up about 1/2 way
All mechanical parts of the trough move freely

#4024 5 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

i have tried many different coil settings.....no difference.....for the first 1/2 hour the game works like a charm....once it warms up the coil only kicks it up about 1/2 way
All mechanical parts of the trough move freely

You've checked coil resistance, but have you checked voltage at the coil? Cold and then a half hour later? See if it's still getting the same voltage?

Are any other coils weak (flippers, slings) when the trough kicker goes weak?

#4025 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You've checked coil resistance, but have you checked voltage at the coil? Cold and then a half hour later? See if it's still getting the same voltage?
Are any other coils weak (flippers, slings) when the trough kicker goes weak?

I will do voltage next time....only trough seems to be problem...everything else seems fine

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4026 5 years ago

Hi Guys:

I have played a few games on Houdini and am really trying to love it but I am 'on the fence' about buying one. I love the theme, art, LCD and toys but the gameplay didn't grab me. Having said that, I didn't know the rules, so was just shooting the balls around.

There seems to be quite a number coming up for sale or trade, with very low plays, here and in other pinball groups.

In hindsight, would all or most of you buy Houdini again, after owning it for a while?

No flames, please. Just helpful, honest, opinions will help me decide.

Thanks so much.

Roger

#4027 5 years ago

Voltage is definitely a problem with Houdini. I haven’t measured it yet, but I suspect a few volts is enough for the lower catapult and VUK to miss/fail. Just having one other pin on the same circuit is enough. I’ve not seen a pin this sensitive to voltage changes before.

#4028 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Voltage is definitely a problem with Houdini. I haven’t measured it yet, but I suspect a few volts is enough for the lower catapult and VUK to miss/fail. Just having one other pin on the same circuit is enough. I’ve not seen a pin this sensitive to voltage changes before.

Nope. We have three on the same circuit and Houdini's catapult/VUK shots are rock solid. At least a 98% completion rate.

Sounds like you may have borderline low house power or an older house with older wiring. Have you put a meter on your wall outlets when multiple pins are on and plugged into the same circuit?

#4029 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
I have played a few games on Houdini and am really trying to love it but I am 'on the fence' about buying one. I love the theme, art, LCD and toys but the gameplay didn't grab me. Having said that, I didn't know the rules, so was just shooting the balls around.
There seems to be quite a number coming up for sale or trade, with very low plays, here and in other pinball groups.
In hindsight, would all or most of you buy Houdini again, after owning it for a while?
Thanks so much.
Roger

I can't wait to bring the one we have on route home at some point when it leaves the route. My kids are still pissed it was only at home for about a week before it went on the route. It's the ONLY recent pin they feel that way about, and we've had virtually all of them come through as they get prepped for the route. They rank it with Indiana Jones:TPA, which is high praise. It's a slower kind of play, but I really like it, too.

#4030 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
Thanks so much.
Roger

I see 2 on pinside.

Not many more anywhere.

This doesn't seem the norm as you infer.

I see many more iron maiden for sale and it's been out less time.

#4031 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

So what was wrong? It wasn’t detecting the trunk closing?

Correct, but technically not detecting trunk open making contact with switch.

#4032 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
Thanks so much.
Roger

Yep! PM the guys who are selling - most have limited space,
Are game flippers or game reviewers (or both!!!) and would own again given the space.

#4033 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
Thanks so much.
Roger

If i had the money right now...
I would buy another, keep it in the box in storage for 10 years, just so I have a fresh one a decade from now. Or sell it for 25k, because ill still own my game #90, and these will have legs for years to come.
Deep fun rule set.

#4034 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
Thanks so much.
Roger

I was on the fence and came close to canceling my order after the first reviews came out. I can tell you this game is now bolted to the floor and not leaving.
This game will only get better as they finish up the code.

#4035 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Hi Guys:
Thanks so much.
Roger

I've had mine for a little over a month and would definitely purchase again, even though it's been kicking my ass the last few days. The game definitely rewards control and shot-making with tight shots. The only complaint I have is the pops, I have adjusted the switches to be as close as possible but at times still cannot get any decent action out of them. I think that the skirt centering spring is too strong and requires too much force for them to be livelier, I'm going to pull one out (this looks to be much easier than most because there's no light socket in them) and cut a winding off the spring and see if that makes it any better. Other than that minor annoyance I think it's a fantastic game with cool modes (Man From Beyond is still my favorite at the moment) and great theme integration. Support has been great as well, I had one LED on a light board go out and they shipped me a new one quickly. I can see the game being too hard for some people but that's a good thing in home use IMO.

#4036 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Nope. We have three on the same circuit and Houdini's catapult/VUK shots are rock solid. At least a 98% completion rate.
Sounds like you may have borderline low house power or an older house with older wiring. Have you put a meter on your wall outlets when multiple pins are on and plugged into the same circuit?

Yeah, I'm not seeing this either. I have four other pins on the same circuit, controlled by an Alexa-enabled power strip. I can be playing Houdini and turn those four on and off without noticing any effect on the play. Catapult accuracy is 98% on mine and I have only actually seen it miss once so the others must be during MBs or other people's games.

#4037 5 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Absolutely. I've had mine for 2 months and I'm still in the honeymoon phase and I expect that to go on for quite some time as I feel I'm just scratching the surface. The code is amazing. The game has depth breadth and depth. There are four major things that the game presents you with... Stage Modes, Escapes, Movie Modes and Secret Mission Combos. The modes are shorter and more direct than most Sterns. It never feels like a grind. Houdini has a certain simplicity and the two narrators explain everything as you go.

Unfortunately, the rules are a bit tight right out of the box as are the shots. For an average player, loosening up just a couple of the rules makes the game more enjoyable. When you're first on the machine, you're bricking shots and the modes end before you have a chance to dial in the shots. Setting the mode timer from 45 to 60 seconds made a huge difference. The game gets better and better as you master the shots.

I think Houdini is a great choice for a small collection. It feels very different from a Stern. Houdini is a nice complement to a game like Iron Maiden where that is very open and most of the shots are fairly easy.

#4038 5 years ago

I made several adjustments last night. The game is playing MUCH better and a lot more fun!

#1 - Shooter lane skill shot. Opened the shooter lane to be able to make all 3 ESC targets and set auto-fire to go straight to the pops.

#2 - Right Orbit to Left Flipper. When I hit the right orbit the ball would come just to the tip of the left flipper and impossible to stop or catch. Now it goes to the middle of the left flipper and you can actually make the 2nd combo mission.

#3 - Upper Catapult missing the wire form. I put a few washers under the wire form in the back to raise it up but it wasn't enough so I just bent that sucker up and now the catapult can fire a stronger coil pulse and makes it 100%

#4 - Scoop Adjustment. Pushed the scoop to the right to guide the ball to the right flipper. I removed the plastic and loosened the screws to adjust it but you could just jam it over.

#5 - Key lane. The key lane was draining SDTM. I removed the plastic on the right side and bent the metal wire out to close up the key lane a little. Now the ball hits the left ball guide and goes to the right flipper pretty consistently. This was my attempt at a fix - not American Pinball.

Scoop Adjustment, Orbit Fix, and Skill Shot Adjustment PDFs attached

Houdini Skill Shot Fix.pdfHoudini Skill Shot Fix.pdf

ORBIT FIX.pdfORBIT FIX.pdf

SCOOP ADJUSTMENT.pdfSCOOP ADJUSTMENT.pdf

#4039 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I have adjusted the switches to be as close as possible but at times still cannot get any decent action out of them. I think that the skirt centering spring is too strong and requires too much force for them to be livelier,

What power are you pops set at?

Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like you may have borderline low house power or an older house with older wiring.

A swing of 5v in line voltage will impact the catapult and we are looking at some options for those who are impacted by this. Most people don't have the issue. One option is to set your coil strength with some or all of your machines on since it is likely that your voltage is then more stable.

Correct, but technically not detecting trunk open making contact with switch.

Actually that switch currently does nothing. Originally the plan was to not fire the catapult unless we knew the trunk was open, but I decided it was much cooler if the trunk opened after the ball was already in the air and in testing we found no real issue with it. In addition, if that switch was not set correctly it would result in a false read that the trunk was not open. The trunk mech is pretty basic, so not a lot that can go wrong with it, and more likely to have the switch have an issue then the trunk. Even if not open it is far more likely to hit the trunk then to go flying over it and find its way into the cabinet. If we get reports of that occurring, we may change it back.

Quoted from BarryJ:

While Barry raises a legit issue of wanting to be careful we don't impact the accuracy of the catapult, e.g. vibrations throwing it left or right, that does not mean I won't look at it and that it might be okay to do. Of course if I do it and it creates issues, I'll never hear the end of it.

Quoted from WW2GURU:

Quoted from PinMonk:

That would be an unprecedented level of control. Probably better to group shaker events and use the Stern-like system of LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH/MAXIMAL, where MAXIMAL shaker is all events, and LOW is only a few.

The way I 'run' the shaker is different in each scenario so as to get the right 'enhancement quality', so a 'soft, med,high' may not make sense. That sort of makes more sense when it is being run for a longer window of time.

While I can see how someone would like to control when it is used, I don't see doing that kind of control in settings in the foreseeable future, so not going to say never, but, hard to justify the effort on that. I tend to think that if you spent the money on the shaker you want to see if used, and at the same time, I am trying to not over use it. Based on what I am hearing, seems it is about right, and probably few tweaks along the way.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Are game flippers or game reviewers (or both!!!)

I looked at the first couple that came up for sale, one was Zach, who has already posted why he sold it and that he plans to get it back. The next I looked at was someone who buys every single new machine and moves them quickly, heck the guy will by the Pro, only to sell to get the premium and then sell that when the next pro comes along. I'm sure there are a few folks who decided it was just not the right pin for them, no pin is right for everyone. Most games for sale Ads are distributors.

#4040 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I have 5 other pins on the same circuit.....game plays the same with all 6 games on as it does with only Houdini

Something is wrong with my game....but I dont think voltage is my concern

#4041 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

What power are you pops set at?

I've tried a lot of different settings, had them cranked up to 14 or 15 for a while but tried turning them down to default (11 IIRC?) last night after adjusting the switches again. I can barely fit a piece of normal printer paper between the blades now but they are still not as active as I'd like them to be. It's kinda like the debounce is too long on the switches or something.

#4042 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Well if the next theme rumor is correct, I bet they are partying away! Lol

Sweet, so it is House Party 2!

#4043 5 years ago

Played Houidini last night for about 3 hours. Love this game. Really cool pinball.

#4045 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I've tried a lot of different settings, had them cranked up to 14 or 15 for a while but tried turning them down to default (11 IIRC?) last night after adjusting the switches again. I can barely fit a piece of normal printer paper between the blades now but they are still not as active as I'd like them to be. It's kinda like the debounce is too long on the switches or something.

Pops are a pain to adjust, it takes a little time and effort but you dont have to do it often.

"I can barely fit a piece of normal printer paper between the blades"

Gap still too wide. Make it even closer.

On many of my games I have the leafs nearly touching, so close that I was sure they would just arc across.
Make sure the spoons are tight enough and dont move at all.
Make sure that the skirt pin is not hanging up in the spoon.
The spoon should not be tightly jammed onto the skirt pin. The skirt pin should just rest lightly in the spoon and the skirt pin should just barely deflect the spoon maybe 3/64" or 1mm when assembled.

Spoons can be sanded and skirt pins can be sanded to get them right, but a couple 1000th's of an inch is a lot to take off. I have only done this to skirtpins that were very tight in the spoons. It usually had to do with aftermarket switches and spoons not fitting right.

I have had to adjust leaf switches with a meter to get them right.
Power off the game, clip ohm meter on each leaf, adjust until you could almost breath on them to get a reading.
Test in game, if they are super close like the thickness of hair, they will be very lively.
If they are too sensitive, leave them alone they will loosen up in a few games, but avoid having them "machine gun" on their own.

Properly adjusted they are on the verge of going off on their own but dont activate when you pound the playfield firmly.
If I hit the playfield really firmly generally one of my pops will activate but nothing else will.

The adjustment is similar to sling switches but a little more care has to be taken, its a matter of taste.

#4046 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Actually that switch currently does nothing

Sounds like an opportunity to add a sound effect, call out or an applause sound byte to the switch.
This combined with a shaker that ends before the ball is launched would be impressive if it works reliably.

#4047 5 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

I made several adjustments last night. The game is playing MUCH better and a lot more fun!
#1 - Shooter lane skill shot. Opened the shooter lane to be able to make all 3 ESC targets and set auto-fire to go straight to the pops.
#2 - Right Orbit to Left Flipper. When I hit the right orbit the ball would come just to the tip of the left flipper and impossible to stop or catch. Now it goes to the middle of the left flipper and you can actually make the 2nd combo mission.
#3 - Upper Catapult missing the wire form. I put a few washers under the wire form in the back to raise it up but it wasn't enough so I just bent that sucker up and now the catapult can fire a stronger coil pulse and makes it 100%
#4 - Scoop Adjustment. Pushed the scoop to the right to guide the ball to the right flipper. I removed the plastic and loosened the screws to adjust it but you could just jam it over.
#5 - Key lane. The key lane was draining SDTM. I removed the plastic on the right side and bent the metal wire out to close up the key lane a little. Now the ball hits the left ball guide and goes to the right flipper pretty consistently. This was my attempt at a fix - not American Pinball.
Scoop Adjustment, Orbit Fix, and Skill Shot Adjustment PDFs attached

I just wanted to chime in that I have also had issues #4 and #5 with uncool drains, and will be doing these fixes. I also had to readjust my pops last night; the lower one does not go off most of the time when it should. I hate adjusting pops switches! now I am doing it on all my games.

also, I still kinda suck so I have increased mode times to 60s; they are way more fun now. I still fail most of the time but I now have time to get the ball under control.

#4048 5 years ago

Well, the Trunk catapult shot WAS working perfectly for the previous 3 months but now it's all over the place. Coil was adjusted to 27 and it made it under testing load, but under game load the shot would fall short, so I adjusted it to 28. Now it will overshoot the trunk consistently. IF, however, you hold both flippers (attempting to draw voltage away from the coil), it makes the trunk shot beautifully, but it will still miss long if you don't hold the flippers as the catapult fires. Basically 27 is too weak and 28 is too strong.

The only major change was going from March code to May code. Is anyone else getting issues like this?

#4049 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

the lower one does not go off most of the time when it should.

Here is a little secret, when you shoot stage alley or key lane, the pops are disabled for around 100 milliseconds or until the first hit of skirt, then they go live, this makes those shots through the pops a touch easier as nip of the edge of one skirt does not hose you.

Quoted from Lanust:

The only major change was going from March code to May code. Is anyone else getting issues like this?

I suggesting opening a ticket and Barry can work with you to see if something else needs to be adjusted relative to the trajectory of the ball.

#4050 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Here is a little secret, when you shoot stage alley or key lane, the pops are disabled for around 100 milliseconds or until the first hit of skirt, then they go live, this makes those shots through the pops a touch easier as nip of the edge of one skirt does not hose you.

Sneaky sneaky hobittses.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mclean, VA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
Plastics
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
There are 14,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 297.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-houdini-thread/page/81?hl=videogod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.