20180426_162959 (resized).jpg
76C6C594-C5E2-42C3-B0BA-DC6FB65B5334 (resized).png
33583E42-C6C2-435C-B301-C95470FBEA1F (resized).png
IMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
20230531_171203 (resized).jpg
20230530_210512 (resized).jpg
0F6D3A86-9F6A-43B3-A1FA-F4155ECAB32A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 297.
#3551 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Yea happens in coil test

sure you don't have it on repeat?

#3552 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

sure you don't have it on repeat?

Yup positive and happens all thru gameplay and coil test. Only one with an issue

#3553 5 years ago

and the game plays normally other than that? Regardless, lets confirm it is not some switch issue, go to utilities remove all the balls, then go into switch test and lets confirm things are looking correct.

#3554 5 years ago

Found issue. Scoop switch was always depressed. Bent it a little and now it’s good.

#3555 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Found issue. Scoop switch was always depressed. Bent it a little and now it’s good.

Nice work!! Occam’s Razor.

dying to try out that new code - have to find a spare USB around here..

#3556 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

dying to try out that new code

new code nothing special per se, unless you have been suffering from the unexpected multiball issue tied to the scoop, but last two releases did fix a few annoying bugs, so everyone should try to move to the latest release.

Watched the two hours of the buffalo guys stream last night, and only saw one thing I was not happy with (well two if you include none of them ever triggering an outlane mode), so feeling like the code is pretty solid right now.

Did have a couple of new ideas last week that I am excited about, but it will be a while before they get implemented.

#3557 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

new code nothing special per se, unless you have been suffering from the unexpected multiball issue tied to the scoop, but last two releases did fix a few annoying bugs, so everyone should try to move to the latest release.
Watched the two hours of the buffalo guys stream last night, and only saw one thing I was not happy with (well two if you include none of them ever triggering an outlane mode), so feeling like the code is pretty solid right now.
Did have a couple of new ideas last week that I am excited about, but it will be a while before they get implemented.

What's the other thing that bothered you?

#3558 5 years ago

Is there a way to adjust the center position of lock down bar ? Mine sticks out way to right side ?

#3559 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

What's the other thing that bothered you?

I saw one case where a rapid double drain during multiball only saved one ball. Trough management can be very difficult due to ball movement and settle time

Quoted from Ilushka85:

Is there a way to adjust the center position of lock down bar ? Mine sticks out way to right side ?

You can just tap the one side after locking it down to center it or glue some foam or rubber on the inside of each side of the bar.

#3560 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Thank Churchill Cabinet for that. AfMr has the same problem. CGC just glued little plastic bumpers on each side inside to keep the bar centered on AfMr. I just used weatherstripping foam on the one we have. Hopefully next CGC/AP game Churchill gets their cab dimensions right.

#3561 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thank Churchill Cabinet for that. AfMr has the same problem. CGC just glued little plastic bumpers on each side inside to keep it centered. I just used weatherstripping foam on the one we have. Hopefully next CGC/AP game Churchill gets their cab dimensions right.

Where do you put these pieces ? Can you show me? It seems only thing I can do is not latch the bar 100 percent and then it’s centered

#3562 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Where do you put these pieces ? Can you show me? It seems only thing I can do is not latch the bar 100 percent and then it’s centered

I'll try to remember to take a pic later today. Hard plastic bumpers like AfMr help the centering best, but I'm concerned about cabinet wear where they make contact, so I went with foam.

#3563 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

I think i found a bug. At the end of return from beyond i hit the very last stand up target with my last flip. It still killed the power to the flippers even though it registered the hit on target. I havent taken the glass off to validae this but wanted to post this.

rosh

Just wanted to tag you on this in case you missed it.

#3564 5 years ago

Is tilt working in the code? I have nothing while playing but works in test.

#3565 5 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

Is tilt working in the code? I have nothing while playing but works in test.

Picture of your tilt bob? Some people have them assembled wrong.

Tilt works fine on ours in-game. I've definitely gotten warnings.

#3566 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Here's a pic of the hard plastic bumpers that ship with AfMr to compensate for Churchill Cab's dimensions screwup that ended up making the cabs slightly smaller than Williams/Bally standard on AfMr and Houdini (which is why standard cab parts don't fit quite right). Below that is the weatherstripping I cut and put on the inside of the Houdini lockdown to achieve a similar effect.

IMG_4003 (resized).JPGIMG_4003 (resized).JPG
IMG_4004 (resized).JPGIMG_4004 (resized).JPG

#3567 5 years ago

This was fun! I got 1 tilt warning, don't know what mode...

KIMG1091 (resized).JPGKIMG1091 (resized).JPG

#3568 5 years ago

Just going off the the amount of Houndinis available for sale, it seems like people are dumping them. It’s seems too hard for the noobs on location and not magical enough for those that ordered it for their house.

#3569 5 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Just going off the the amount of Houndinis available for sale, it seems like people are dumping them. It’s seems too hard for the noobs on location and not magical enough for those that ordered it for their house.

7 on Pinside ? And at least one from a guy who says every game is the greatest ever and dumps it in two weeks.

That doesn't seem excessive when you consider over 100 Houdini's shipped and all the choices in the market right now of new and coming titles.

I've played it and it reminds me of TZ when it came out. Was a commercial flop for many. Not all. And mine has always done good. And like TZ, I think Houdini is going to go on and be one of the great games for home.

The tight shots make you a better player. And you won't kill the game and tire of it in a few plays.

And the humor will keep you going as you get better at it. The magician doing the wrong game out of the hat really makes the game.

LTG : )

#3570 5 years ago

Some of the 7 you see already sold and sold within minutes. The one from Plainfield I bought and it’s someone who goes thru machines like a maniac. The other one in Evansville sold within the hour. So I would say that while there are some listed most have sold instantly as demand is pretty high.

Having had it for a few days now I can say it is for sure a tough game for a newb like me but when you do stuff it is pretty interesting and engaging. I find it more engaging and interesting then my woz although I think woz is one of the most beautiful games I’ve seen.

#3571 5 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Dunno about other locations, but it's risen to near the top on the route I help with earnings-wise. People that like it REALLY like it (including me).

I was in cleaning it this past week and there was a little girl there playing it alone that couldn't have been older than 6, and she was playing it well (I was very surprised). Funny thing was she was rebutting the insults for missing the skill shot (for example, on the "you really stink" one, she said "that's not nice, I do not!") - it really cracked me up overhearing her. I don't remember the other things she said back, but they were all pretty funny.

#3572 5 years ago

i played it at allentown. i love the theme and old school look and agree the right side shots are brutal. The ramp could be smallest ramp opening in pinball? that said i loved it and hoping one pops up local in near future so i can trade for one.

#3573 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And at least one from a guy who says every game is the greatest ever and dumps it in two weeks.

Zmeny? lol guess it got unbolted from the floor.

In all fairness I need to play it more. I was merely Commenting on an observation. Usually people don’t sell games so quickly that they really enjoy. And the fact that the games aren’t going for large premiums tells me the existing demand is prob comprised people that want to skip the line but are not necessarily in love with the title.

#3574 5 years ago

Just picked this game up last night from Pinfest and am in LOVE. Updated the code though to 18.5.4 and it still reads 18.2.27 on boot. Is this normal?

#3575 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

i played it at allentown. i love the theme and old school look and agree the right side shots are brutal. The ramp could be smallest ramp opening in pinball? that said i loved it and hoping one pops up local in near future so i can trade for one.

Pfft. Play KISS. THAT right ramp opening is brutal.

#3576 5 years ago
Quoted from Time4akshun:

Just picked this game up last night from Pinfest and am in LOVE. Updated the code though to 18.5.4 and it still reads 18.2.27 on boot. Is this normal?

No. You didn't succeed in updating. You can't rename the file, and it must be on the root of the memory stick.

#3577 5 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

In all fairness I need to play it more. I was merely Commenting on an observation. Usually people don’t sell games so quickly that they really enjoy. And the fact that the games aren’t going for large premiums tells me the existing demand is prob comprised people that want to skip the line but are not necessarily in love with the title.

People sell for a lot of reasons. People buy for a lot of reasons.
Some are collectors, some are players, some just want the latest and greatest for the moment and continuously sell them off.
They can afford their passion.

There's an AFMLE for sale with 56 plays on it... after a year of ownership? WTF?
I put 50 plays on mine the first night i got it, mostly from testing lol.

#3578 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No. You didn't succeed in updating. You can't rename the file, and it must be on the root of the memory stick.

Thanks Vireland. That was it!

#3579 5 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

There’s also a ton of new games out, and with limited space, the ones who flip games fast are in overdrive. It can’t be everyone’s grail pin, and if you can’t be bothered to ease up and learn the shots on a newer game, I guess it’s out the door. Sidebar - They haven’t even shipped overseas yet! There’s still tons to be manufactured

#3580 5 years ago

Zmeny said that he only has so much money and room for pins. He needed to get another game to review for their YouTube channel. I’m not trying to speak for him but I never got the impression that he had anything but love for the game.

#3581 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pfft. Play KISS. THAT right ramp opening is brutal.

I have a KISS sitting right next to Houdini. The left orbit through the bumps and right ramp are harder than hell to hit. Way harder for me to figure out those shots on KISS than The Houdini lock shot.

#3582 5 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

There’s also a ton of new games out, and with limited space, the ones who flip games fast are in overdrive. It can’t be everyone’s grail pin, and if you can’t be bothered to ease up and learn the shots on a newer game, I guess it’s out the door. Sidebar - They haven’t even shipped overseas yet! There’s still tons to be manufactured

Quoted from Ericc123:

Zmeny said that he only has so much money and room for pins. He needed to get another game to review for their YouTube channel. I’m not trying to speak for him but I never got the impression that he had anything but love for the game.

Yeah my friends are giving me shit too for selling it. Truth is, the machine is special and I love it. For $7k it’s ridiculously loaded and beautiful when compared to other offerings. The shots can be brutal but so rewarding and satisfying, especially milkcan to ramp. My only issue or mild complaint was some bugs still in the rules, but Rosh has laid such a fantastic foundation on that code. And for the love of God Josh, getthat start button restart coded!! Haha

Here’s the deal. For my stupid nerdy little YouTube pinball show, I need machines. I cannot afford many. While I love Houdini and believe it to be a better overall package then say IMDN, it nor any other machine will last long-term (SDTM show would suck if I kept the same three machines haha). Move Houdini now to maximize return, buy one in a year for $6k. It’s just the situation I’m in right now, oh yeah and my attention span is low with no location pinball. As a result, there will be upcoming reviews and video of IMDN, Medieval Madness, and future titles I can’t wait to be revealed!

#3583 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah my friends are giving me shit too for selling it. Truth is, the machine is special and I love it. For $7k it’s ridiculously loaded and beautiful when compared to other offerings. The shots can be brutal but so rewarding and satisfying, especially milkcan to ramp. My only issue or mild complaint was some bugs still in the rules, but Rosh has laid such a fantastic foundation on that code. And for the love of God Josh, getthat start button restart coded!! Haha
Here’s the deal. For my stupid nerdy little YouTube pinball show, I need machines. I cannot afford many. While I love Houdini and believe it to be a better overall package then say IMDN, it nor any other machine will last long-term (SDTM show would suck if I kept the same three machines haha). Move Houdini now to maximize return, buy one in a year for $6k. It’s just the situation I’m in right now, oh yeah and my attention span is low with no location pinball. As a result, there will be upcoming reviews and video of IMDN, Medieval Madness, and future titles I can’t wait to be revealed!

Sorta feel like I should downvote this too, since it sucks you have to move things in and out so fast! Glad you gave it a whirl...

#3584 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Here’s the deal. For my stupid nerdy little YouTube pinball show, I need machines.

Enough said. Not hating def appreciating. Your show is freakin sweet and I really appreciate everything you do for the hobby. I hope people realize how much time effort and money go into making your show. I certainly do. Keep up the good work and let the haters hate. They're prob jealous they can't just buy whatever they want when they want to. At least they can live vicariously thru you!

#3585 5 years ago

Been working on this for a month.
Hope you all like it.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “MOD MAGIC! by Ericpinballfan for HOUDINI PINBALL BY AMERICAN PINBALL! PM/Message me for details. All 3 Pieces are for sale individually. If you only want one or two of the 3, I wi...”
2019-01-24
Anaheim, CA
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 2680 times
Contributed to Pinside

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdinicustom-planchette-upgrade3d-engraved-playfield-mod

#3586 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Hope you all like it.

Featured
Mod - For Sale
~HOUDINI~Custom Planchette Upgrade~3D Engraved Playfield ModNew!New “Houdini Planchette Upgrade Mod.
Easy to install, simple overlay design.
Peel and double sided tape.
Been testing under glass for over a month. This is made of tough ABS plastic. ...”
20 minutes ago Anaheim, CA 40 (Firm)
Ericpinballfan

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/houdinicustom-planchette-upgrade3d-engraved-playfield-mod

Oh man.. that looks fantastic! My wallet hates you

#3587 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Sorta feel like I should downvote this too, since it sucks you have to move things in and out so fast! Glad you gave it a whirl...

Don't knock it until you try it. Hyper-rotation is pretty awesome. Doing that by helping out on a route has pretty much cured my pinball addiction since I get to see most new pins as they come out and the ones I don't I don't want to play anyway. The kids like it, too, because the new pins live at my house for a few days to a few weeks before they go out as I bulletproof them, so they get to play all the new stuff, too. The ONLY pin they begged me not to put out so soon was/is Houdini. We had it for over a week before I sent it out, but they were bummed when it left.

And with hyper-rotation, you'll usually see the pins you really like again once or twice again, anyway. Best of all worlds.

#3588 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh man.. that looks fantastic! My wallet hates you

2 Style's available. On bottom Arch under the"All Seeing Eye", it either says Houdini or Oracle.
Some have suggested the game says Houdini to much. Thus, I came up with the Oracle.

#3589 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Hope you all like it.

Featured
Mod - For Sale
~HOUDINI~Custom Planchette Upgrade~3D Engraved Playfield ModNew!New “Houdini Planchette Upgrade Mod.
Easy to install, simple overlay design.
Peel and double sided tape.
Been testing under glass for over a month. This is made of tough ABS plastic. ...”
31 minutes ago Anaheim, CA 40 (Firm)
Ericpinballfan

nice work Eric. can't wait to try it out.

#3590 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't knock it until you try it. Hyper-rotation is pretty awesome. Doing that by helping out on a route has pretty much cured my pinball addiction since I get to see most new pins as they come out and the ones I don't I don't want to play anyway. The kids like it, too, because the new pins live at my house for a few days to a few weeks before they go out as I bulletproof them, so they get to play all the new stuff, too. The ONLY pin they begged me not to put out so soon was/is Houdini. We had it for over a week before I sent it out, but they were bummed when it left.
And with hyper-rotation, you'll usually see the pins you really like again once or twice again, anyway. Best of all worlds.

I didn't mean it like that - just that it sucks he has to rotate a game out that he really
Likes! We have a space for 5 and even then I can think of at
Least
2 or 3 more I'd love to add...

#3591 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I didn't mean it like that - just that it sucks he has to rotate a game out that he really
Likes! We have a space for 5 and even then I can think of at
Least
2 or 3 more I'd love to add...

This is where you're headed, though. I had 12 perfect, highly-desirable machines and then I realized that for a pinball addict, the ideal collection will always be the current collection plus one and I was out of room and refused to become "storage unit pinhead guy" for the overflow, having seen others end up there before me. So I got rid of them all except 2 and if I wanted a new one, one had to go aka rapid or even hyper-rotation (if lots of pins you want are coming out). The route thing came along later, but it's turned into the ideal solution for a recovering pin addict.

#3592 5 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

nice work Eric. can't wait to try it out.

Thanks Bob.
That's a huge compliment coming from you.
Love my shooter rod and API Theater decals!

#3593 5 years ago

A mini infomercial for the Awesome Houdini!! The Mod Couple is Proud to introduce our first Custom mods for the Magical Houdini!!! Behold, "The Water Torture Mod" Ahhhhh. lol It took us a long time to get this beautiful machine so we thought we would start off with a highly detailed first step. The Water Torture Mod is fully plug and play like all of our products and completely reversible. We tried to honor the beauty of this game and the mystery that is Houdini. Each mod is hand made with exacting detail with airbrush and hand painted details down to the bubbles and fish glass lenses! Color changing LED effects give a spooky yet theme correct look. Small custom details done in 3D such as the HH monogram and hand painted raised rivets. Authentic 1912 Houdini image Colorized by hand via Mama Mod Couple for a unique flare. A Mod fitting that of the master magician himself! This kit includes all mounting hardware complete with step my step instructions and color photos to ensure a perfect installation. These kits are in final assembly and will start shipping Next Week! Total cost for the kit will be $85 plus $7.25 US shipping. These take Many hours to produce but we believe this game deserves a custom fit! PM for interest or questions. Thank you for your interest in our products!!!

The Mod Couple!

IMG_1110 (resized).jpgIMG_1110 (resized).jpg

IMG_1108 (resized).jpgIMG_1108 (resized).jpg

IMG_1138 (resized).jpgIMG_1138 (resized).jpg

IMG_1137 (resized).jpgIMG_1137 (resized).jpg

IMG_1137 (resized).jpgIMG_1137 (resized).jpg

IMG_1136 (resized).jpgIMG_1136 (resized).jpg

IMG_1129 (resized).jpgIMG_1129 (resized).jpg

IMG_1117 (resized).jpgIMG_1117 (resized).jpg

#3594 5 years ago

Question on Houdini Leg Levelers:
My Houdini came missing two of the leg levelers in the box.
I installed two new ones I had in my parts box until Barry at AP sent me out the brown levelers later on.
I noticed this weekend at a friend's house that his Houdini did not have the rear levelers screwed out at all.
They were screwed all the way in just like the front two.
I mentioned it to him and he said it was supposed to be set up that way, that the incline was already preset with all the
levelers screwed in all the way. That this info was in the directions or setup manual. I didn't see that anywhere.
This isn't right, is it?

#3595 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Here's a pic of the hard plastic bumpers that ship with AfMr to compensate for Churchill Cab's dimensions screwup that ended up making the cabs slightly smaller than Williams/Bally standard on AfMr and Houdini (which is why standard cab parts don't fit quite right). Below that is the weatherstripping I cut and put on the inside of the Houdini lockdown to achieve a similar effect.

Were the lockdown bars built by Churchill as well?
Why didn't they just make the lockdown bar 1/4" shorter on the right for Houdini then to compensate, or whoever made the lockdown bars?

#3596 5 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Were the lockdown bars built by Churchill as well?
Why didn't they just make the lockdown bar 1/4" shorter on the right for Houdini then to compensate, or whoever made the lockdown bars?

They are standard B/W lockdown bars, made for the standard B/W size. I don't know the details, but maybe Churchill didn't realize there was a problem with their dimension conversion from inches to mm until they had a bunch of cut wood for thousands of cabinets. I dunno. Why customize all the standard existing parts to fix what is essentially a non-standard cabinet design they produced? I know the AP guys are on it to make sure it's fixed on the next machine, and I assume CGC is as well, but I have no idea what to say about Churchill letting it get this far.

#3597 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They are standard B/W lockdown bars, made for the standard B/W size. I don't know the details, but maybe Churchill didn't realize there was a problem with their dimension conversion from inches to mm until they had a bunch of cut wood for thousands of cabinets. I dunno. Why customize all the standard existing parts to fix what is essentially a non-standard cabinet design they produced? I know the AP guys are on it to make sure it's fixed on the next machine, and I assume CGC is as well, but I have no idea what to say about Churchill letting it get this far.

Barry told me that the wood the cabinet is made from is metric sized .... Just what I was told from AP

#3598 5 years ago

Ok guys........ is anyone that has one abile to hit the two upper targets on the skill shot. I have been playing with the shooter and ball guide for a few hours to no avail.

#3599 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Barry told me that the wood the cabinet is made from is metric sized .... Just what I was told from AP

Yeah, the problem happened with the conversion from inches to metric/mm measurement. Somehow it wasn't caught for way too long and ended up with cabs for both AfMr and Houdini being off-spec from a standard B/W cabinet they were supposed to be.

#3600 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A mini infomercial for the Awesome Houdini!! The Mod Couple is Proud to introduce our first Custom mods for the Magical Houdini!!! Behold, "The Water Torture Mod" Ahhhhh. lol It took us a long time to get this beautiful machine so we thought we would start off with a highly detailed first step. The Water Torture Mod is fully plug and play like all of our products and completely reversible. We tried to honor the beauty of this game and the mystery that is Houdini. Each mod is hand made with exacting detail with airbrush and hand painted details down to the bubbles and fish glass lenses! Color changing LED effects give a spooky yet theme correct look. Small custom details done in 3D such as the HH monogram and hand painted raised rivets. Authentic 1912 Houdini image Colorized by hand via Mama Mod Couple for a unique flare. A Mod fitting that of the master magician himself! This kit includes all mounting hardware complete with step my step instructions and color photos to ensure a perfect installation. These kits are in final assembly and will start shipping Next Week! Total cost for the kit will be $85 plus $7.25 US shipping. These take Many hours to produce but we believe this game deserves a custom fit! PM for interest or questions. Thank you for your interest in our products!!!
The Mod Couple!

Will this void your warranty????

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 14,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 297.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-houdini-thread/page/72?hl=6point5degrees and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.