20180426_162959 (resized).jpg
76C6C594-C5E2-42C3-B0BA-DC6FB65B5334 (resized).png
33583E42-C6C2-435C-B301-C95470FBEA1F (resized).png
IMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
20230531_171203 (resized).jpg
20230530_210512 (resized).jpg
0F6D3A86-9F6A-43B3-A1FA-F4155ECAB32A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 297.
#2651 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Just figured I would add these photos for those that don’t think there is a need or would see much of a difference in a dark game room with pinstadium a on Houdini. Actually, to be perfectly honest, my kit had a bad powerplug and when playing with a league member and the pinstadium turned off, his first comment while playing was, man this game is super dark what happened to all the GI! Lol on Houdini, it’s especially noticeable between the flippers in the middle lower portion of the game.
Once you play with a kit, it is extremely hard to play on a game without em. I actually remember at TPF thinking all the games were terribly lit. Lol.

What if you can't stand the "candy cane" reflections all over the ramps and wireforms from the Pinstadium lights? I find it distracting and kinda cheesy looking. But to each his own.

I'm also tired of having to hear about it in every pin thread... but that's probably just me also.

#2652 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

The other shots felt very satisfying especially the narrow orbit on the right. I am a lover of deep games with a lot going on. While Houdini does seem like there are plenty of modes and they are integrated in a fun way to be accomplished, I did not notice much stacking (if any) of modes or multiballs in any way. Again this is on minimal plays so I could be wrong here. Seemed there could be a lot more going on at once and there wasn’t.

Lots of modes are stackable. Starting Straight Jacket Escape multiball with reverse flippers, then starting SEANCE multiball is great. You can also stack Jail Escapes with Stage and Movie modes.

#2653 6 years ago

Not sure if this was just dumb luck, but twice I made the milk can shot by hitting the left orbit, then I dead flipped the right flipper and it went right in the milk can. I only played for a short time so I was wondering if anyone else has seen that or can confirm if it's consistent.

#2654 6 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Lots of modes are stackable. Starting Straight Jacket Escape multiball with reverse flippers, then starting SEANCE multiball is great. You can also stack Jail Escapes with Stage and Movie modes.

Indian Needle Trick and Séance is a great combo because INT mode is points for pretty much any switch, and multiball stacked with THAT is points-a-plenty!

King of Cards has an Extra Ball in it, too, very much like the Medallion in the Indy bar video mode.

#2655 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I'm also tired of having to hear about it in every pin thread... but that's probably just me also.

I believed it important to share information about the shortcomings of the Pinstadium product with regards to Houdini. Overall, I like my Pinstadium lighting but there was some issues with hooking it up. It makes sense to talk about it here so that other Houdini owners can find the information before making a $230 purchase. I would also add something else I forgot to mention... Pinstadium did not solve my glare problem as people suggested to me the Pinstadium thread. It basically had no effect on reducing glare from my overhead lighting.

Would I buy PS again? Absolutely, it was a HUGE improvement over native lighting. However, I would recommend skipping the $60 flasher option.

#2656 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I believed it important to share information about the shortcomings of the Pinstadium product with regards to Houdini. Overall, I like my Pinstadium lighting but there was some issues with hooking it up. It makes sense to talk about it here so that other Houdini owners can find the information before making a $230 purchase. I would also add something else I forgot to mention... Pinstadium did not solve my glare problem as people suggested to me the Pinstadium thread. It basically had no effect on reducing glare from my overhead lighting.
Would I buy PS again? Absolutely, it was a HUGE improvement over native lighting. However, I would recommend skipping the $60 flasher option.

I had that problem invisiglass or another non-reflective glass reduced it alot.

#2657 6 years ago

Wow a lot of posts over the weekend. I'm sure I am missing some questions, but you can always post again.

Quoted from pinchamp:

I did not notice much stacking (if any) of modes or multiballs in any way.

Almost every Stage (not the video mode) and movie mode can be stacked with either Trunk or Seance MB, but the mode must be started first. All of the modes benefit from the stack, with Needles being the one with the most upside from the stack. MBs can be stacked with each other, including three different triple stacks of Straitjacket with Seance and Trunk or Bullet Catch with trunk and Seance or Man from Beyond with Seance and Trunk. Jail escapes hurry ups are also stackable, and can be started after a mode has started (not after a MB has been). Secret mission combos are always active once they are started (and can be started during modes), although those don't typically benefit from a MB, in fact, more likely the opposite, since a shot not in sequence forces the combo back to the beginning.

A great strategy is to lock two balls in the trunk, then light a movie mode by spelling FILM at the lower lanes. Then shoot the rightInnerLoop which will then start the movie mode and Trunk MB at the same time.

As a reminder, when you make the milkcan loop, you need to immediately hit the ramp to advance the playfield multiplier. It is a tough shot, and I seem to make it plenty, when I am not really trying. The hard part is then hitting the ramp after, there is that sense of panic about having to hit it that makes me miss. There is only one mode that relies on your hitting it, and it can be quite lucrative if you can make it, so, higher difficulty provides higher points. Learning to hit that loop and then the ramp, and then use flippers to spell FILM is a worth while skill to develop.

Quoted from pinchamp:

flipper press to get through any delay longer than 3 seconds on the display.

All stage, film and escapes intros can be flipper escaped out of it, just hold both in. Magic shop cannot. Start of Seance can (start of Trunk MB, is quite short right now, but will likely get a little more pizzaz on the start at some point). Keep in mind I play Houdini multiple times ever day, if there is anyone who would want flipper escapes it is me.

Quoted from konjurer:

Does Houdini use the Multimorphic RGB LED boards or are they custom to AP?

It uses the PDB_LED driver boards, which is direct driving the LEDS, not serial, but the LED boards are custom.

Quoted from PinballTilt:

I would like to see a ball save timer too for the subway kick out. Is there any plan for these additional features in upcoming code Josh?

There is one now, but will make it slightly longer in next release. Check settings to be sure it is turned on, but pretty sure it defaults to on.

Quoted from mcbPalisade:

What is the power ratings on Houdini? Just the ones on the back is fine. If you happen to know power usage as it is on an arcade floor not being played that would be great too.

I don't know, I'll see if I can find out.

Quoted from konjurer:

I can't find such a setting for mode length. The only thing related to the stage modes is how difficult it is to open the stage. There is a setting for the King of Cards Timer but that is the only one I see.
Josh - Any chance to add a setting to extend the stage mode timer?

A couple of modes have difficulty or value settings, but most do not have timer controls. I tried to create them where they are makable, but challenging. However, I get the desire for a longer clock, so I'll give it some thought.

Quoted from ZEUS:

Anyone seeing this happen ? I've bent switch back a couple times as it continues to occur, and actually made sure it was slightly angled as to try and prevent the sideload or hitting at an angle.

Have not seen this. Are you removing the switch to fix it or, or doing while sill in the playfield? Might be now that it has bent, it will continue to do so. If it continues to be an issue contact our service department for assistance.

There was also some questions about the sound system. There is no headphone jack, wish there was, but was not something we could fit into the BOM. Easy to add one where both it and the speakers are live (just use a splitter between the computer and the amp, run an headphone extension cord out through the coin door), but harder to do it with the cutoff, but there are likely third party products that can help with this. When we did the original design, we felt the bass was more than strong enough. I think as parts were sourced some changes were made due to cost concerns, and the bass is not quite as good as it was. We are taking a look at this. Hooking up a subwoofer is quite easy to do, as there are available terminals right on the amp. You can tweak Bass and Treble settings on the amp to adjust more to your liking.

The scoop -- it is not a software thing, other then when it throws it out stronger if it thinks there are fallbacks or stacked balls. I find mine to be pretty consistent. We are looking at P-roc control system and power systems to see if we can identify any issues affecting the performance and consistency of thigns. Coil power can be impacted by changes in line voltage, if they are big enough, but those would typically impact all coils, not a momentary effect on one coil, but with most you would not notice it. For example, if I force the line voltage down by 5 volts, my catapult will go from very high accuracy to being short.

As far as the Pinstadium conversation. While it is inevitable that it will pop up on any thread about a new game, hopefully we have now covered the pros and cons of the system when being used with Houdini, and have seen what it looks like with and without, from multiple people. So, hopefully we can move on from that discussion. Of someone can feel free to create a new thread called Houdini and Pinstadium and let it be debated there.

I think I've covered the various questions that have come up, if not, post it again.

#2658 6 years ago

Thanks for the reply and clarification regarding stacking of modes. Great stuff. Now just tell me when the wait is less than 3 months ... how long is the wait?? Any idea?

#2659 6 years ago

Hi Josh - thanks for the responses as always. I'm an intermediate player and in my first 125 games I've only completed a mode 3 times. By the time you get the ball under control you're toast. Two popular podcasters, Kaneda and Ryan from Head2Head, played Houdini over the weekend and Kaneda gave a quick review on Monday and stated their games averaged under a minute. I'm averaging 3 minutes. I'm lucky to get one shot towards the mode progress before I'm out of time. With a game that is getting a reputation for super tight shots, it seems to be a good idea to loosen up the mode times a bit.

On a related note, there needs to be more ball saves on the scoop kickout. I'm seeing a few SDTM ejects with no ball save. My KISS Gene Simmons head does that sometimes but there is always a ball save to protect against that situation.

#2660 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

On a related note, there needs to be more ball saves on the scoop kickout. I'm seeing a few SDTM ejects with no ball save. My KISS Gene Simmons head does that sometimes but there is always a ball save to protect against that situation.

That KISS Gene Eject ball save took about 2 years to show up.

#2661 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That KISS Gene Eject ball save took about 2 years to show up.

well lucky for us that this is not a Stern title! I am sure it will be addressed in a timely manner with AP

#2662 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

There is no headphone jack

If its not too hard to install one then, its ok (crying my eyes out)...

#2663 6 years ago

Does anyone know of a Houdini on location in Austin or San Antonio?

#2664 6 years ago

Here's the Houdini we just put out last week here in CA:

shameless-3-23-18 (resized).jpgshameless-3-23-18 (resized).jpg
#2665 6 years ago

Josh - hope you don't take these comments as too critical. I think the Houdini rules are one of the best rule sets I've ever played. Hopefully feedback makes the game better for beginner to intermediate players.

Another thing that could improve the game play is to make the "Add Time" shot provide more time or at least make it adjustable. By the time the ball is back under control I've just chewed through what little time was awarded to me. Houdini is very much a stop and go game. If Houdini was a great flow game you could bang out these modes. However, it takes time to get control and make these shots. Any shot to the middle and left of middle takes you into the bumpers. Once into the bumpers and the mode is essentially over.

I have a question for the Houdini players out there... has anyone completed the Milkcan Escape? That mode seems like it would be almost impossible to complete. One potential improvement could be a difficulty setting so that one (easy), two (medium) or three (difficult) milkcan shots are required. I think the mode would still need 3 shots to complete but with fewer milkcan loops for mere mortals. Hitting one on purpose is freaking hard enough!

#2666 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Josh - hope you don't take these comments as too critical. I think the Houdini rules are one of the best rule sets I've ever played. Hopefully feedback makes the game better for beginner to intermediate players.
Another thing that could improve the game play is to make the "Add Time" shot provide more time or at least make it adjustable. By the time the ball is back under control I've just chewed through what little time was awarded to me. Houdini is very much a stop and go game. If Houdini was a great flow game you could bang out these modes. However, it takes time to get control and make these shots. Any shot to the middle and left of middle takes you into the bumpers. Once into the bumpers and the mode is essentially over.
I have a question for the Houdini players out there... has anyone completed the Milkcan Escape? That mode seems like it would be almost impossible to complete. One potential improvement could be a difficulty setting so that one (easy), two (medium) or three (difficult) milkcan shots are required. I think the mode would still need 3 shots to complete but with fewer milkcan loops for mere mortals. Hitting one on purpose is freaking hard enough!

I regularly complete it but it helps that I hit a magic target to spot a shot for me haha. It’s now one of my favorite modes. If I can just conquer the vanishing elephant I’ll be in business.

#2667 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I regularly complete it but it helps that I hit a magic target to spot a shot for me haha. It’s now one of my favorite modes. If I can just conquer the vanishing elephant I’ll be in business.

To defeat the Elephant you have to use the same strategy used in Erwin TN (Mary). Worked for them almost. Crazy folks in that town....

#2668 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I’ve never completed the milkman mode. In fact I find the shot near impossible to make. I also despise the card throand Inc video mode, it feels like it was an afterthought and just not fun to me in a game where everything else is!

#2669 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I've completed it a few times. Knowing the left and right targets can complete one shot if the color is right helps a lot.

#2670 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I’ve never completed the milkman mode. In fact I find the shot near impossible to make. I also despise the card throand Inc video mode, it feels like it was an afterthought and just not fun to me in a game where everything else is!

I go for King of Cards video mode first thing to get an extra ball right off the bat.

#2671 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I go for King of Cards video mode first thing to get an extra ball right off the bat

Haven't seen the extra ball show up in the video mode...

#2672 6 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Haven't seen the extra ball show up in the video mode...

I think it's the 4th refresh of the 25k ring. Not sure if it comes up later in the 10k ring. I usually just spam the 25k ring to get the extra ball and ignore the 10k ring.

#2673 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I've completed it a few times. Knowing the left and right targets can complete one shot if the color is right helps a lot.

Would you mind explaining this in more detail? I wasn’t aware there was another way to complete this mode without hitting the loop?

#2674 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

oh man king of cards is worth an extra ball and a lot of points if you hit all of the 25k.

#2675 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Would you mind explaining this in more detail? I wasn’t aware there was another way to complete this mode without hitting the loop?

The left and right targets that say "MAGIC" are color coded. Whatever color is lit in front of the target indicates what mode will be advanced just by hitting the target. For example, if the target's green, hitting it will advance the Jail Escape (which is the "green" mode). I think blue is the color for all the stage modes, which would be the milkcan escape. So hitting when they're that color counts as finishing the current shot needed for Milkcan mode. It's VERY helpful.

#2676 6 years ago

I highly suggest the little shop of games plastic protector set for Houdini to everyone. I've played maybe 5 games and already have a broken plastic at stock coil settings. The ball flew up behind the planchette, broke the plastic, and got stuck.

I also had an issue where the game wouldn't boot up. Both screens were blue and then the boot up never started until I power cycled

20180326_201658 (resized).jpg20180326_201658 (resized).jpg

#2677 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I highly suggest the little shop of games plastic protector set for Houdini to everyone. I've played maybe 5 games and already have a broken plastic at stock coil settings. The ball flew up behind the planchette, broke the plastic, and got stuck.

AP is working on a deflector to fix this ball trap. They're testing it now.

Quoted from PinballTilt:

I also had an issue where the game wouldn't boot up. Both screens were blue and then the boot up never started until I power cycled

This is usually due to it not detecting one or both monitors properly. I had to check all connections again when it happened here and then it booted fine.

#2678 6 years ago

When playing single player I have noticed a few things. Sometimes the last e in séance is lit and points are given before the ball is plunged. Also the flippers being pressed will sometimes start adding points during the game when nothing is being hit.

My scoop coil is not consistent. I have been changing it from 7 through 9. It is on 8 right now.

On two player the upper catapult ball never went in. Single player it never missed.

Sometimes the sound will drop out in 1 or 2 player games.

Single player works best on my Houdini. The scoop coil is the only thing that is not working perfectly.

I am sure these issues will be resolved as time goes on. I am enjoying this new pin!

#2679 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The left and right targets that say "MAGIC" are color coded. Whatever color is lit in front of the target indicates what mode will be advanced just by hitting the target. For example, if the target's green, hitting it will advance the Jail Escape (which is the "green" mode). I think blue is the color for all the stage modes, which would be the milkcan escape. So hitting when they're that color counts as finishing the current shot needed for Milkcan mode. It's VERY helpful.

Oh man, good to know. Thanks!

#2680 6 years ago

My lock shot quit working. The ball just sits in the catapult. When the ball search starts, it does fire the catapult and I get credit for lock but it really sucks to have to wait and no lighting effect either. Any thoughts as to what's going on? Seems to stuck be in a weird state.

#2681 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

My lock shot quit working. The ball just sits in the catapult. When the ball search starts, it does fire the catapult and I get credit for lock but it really sucks to have to wait and no lighting effect either. Any thoughts as to what's going on? Seems to stuck be in a weird state.

Does the switch in the catapult saucer register in switch test with a ball (not your finger)? Sounds like the switch is not working so it doesn't know the ball is there.

#2682 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Mine did that once. I rebooted and it has not happened again.

#2683 6 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

My scoop coil is not consistent. I have been changing it from 7 through 9. It is on 8 right now.

This is a software issue that just needs to be figured out over time. As it is now, the scoop eject power is wildly inconsistent, even when you know there's only one ball in the subway so no chance of a lockup or jam requiring more power to kick out.

#2684 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is a software issue that just needs to be figured out over time. As it is now, the scoop eject power is wildly inconsistent, even when you know there's only one ball in the subway so no chance of a lockup or jam requiring more power to kick out.

I am going to patiently wait. Thanks.

#2685 6 years ago

Are Houdini’s ready to ship from distributors? I want one, but just want to call, pay, and play within a week. . .

#2686 6 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

Are Houdini’s ready to ship from distributors? I want one, but just want to call, pay, and play within a week. . .

As far as I know, all known distributors have lists of waiting buyers that stretch back to last year. It will be hard to get instant gratification for a while unless you're willing to pay more to buy off someone in the front of the line.

#2687 6 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

Yeah good luck with That! I ordered in June and still no sign. Call a distributor and your be in que. Just ordered an Escalera from Larry at Flippin Out and he is an API dealer, give him a call he is Incredible with support!

#2688 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

As far as I know, all known distributors have lists of waiting buyers that stretch back to last year. It will be hard to get instant gratification for a while unless you're willing to pay more to buy off someone in the front of the line.

What he said. They are producing games at a nice clip though so they will catch up eventually. Best case scenario is the game is a hit and they can keep pumping them out.

#2689 6 years ago

Yep they are still months out...

#2690 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Does the switch in the catapult saucer register in switch test with a ball (not your finger)? Sounds like the switch is not working so it doesn't know the ball is there.

Tested the VUK switch a few times and it works - when the ball is in the VUK it lights up. I've rebooted the machine several times and no difference.

#2691 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I highly suggest the little shop of games plastic protector set for Houdini to everyone. I've played maybe 5 games and already have a broken plastic at stock coil settings.

Just noticed that mine is broken at that same spot. Bummer! Just ordered my protectors.

#2692 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Tested the VUK switch a few times and it works - when the ball is in the VUK it lights up. I've rebooted the machine several times and no difference.

Next time it goes dead there, open the coin door while in the game and go straight to the switch test and see if the switch is registering. I don't think it's software because we haven't had this issue at all. Is this always a 1 or 2 player game (we haven't played more than a 2 player game)?

#2693 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Next time it goes dead there, open the coin door while in the game and go straight to the switch test and see if the switch is registering. I don't think it's software because we haven't had this issue at all. Is this always a 1 or 2 player game (we haven't played more than a 2 player game)?

Thanks vireland for the help. The VUK is firing. So that makes me think the VUK switch is fine. When the ball gets into the catapult its just not firing the catapult. I'll have to check to see if there is an opto or some other switch in the catapult... I didn't think so but I may have overlooked it.

One player game. But I haven't tried two player to see of it happens in 2 player. It started failing in the middle of a mode.

#2694 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Thanks vireland for the help. The VUK is firing. So that makes me think the VUK switch is fine. When the ball gets into the catapult its just not firing the catapult. I'll have to check to see if there is an opto or some other switch in the catapult... I didn't think so but I may have overlooked it.
One player game. But I haven't tried two player to see of it happens in 2 player. It started failing in the middle of a mode.

Each of the catapults has a switch in the "spoon". That's the part you need to adjust, repair, or replace. The switch trigger is the silver part in the "spoon" of the catapult in each of these pictures.

catapult to trunk (resized).jpgcatapult to trunk (resized).jpg

catapult to ramp (resized).jpgcatapult to ramp (resized).jpg

#2695 6 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

When playing single player I have noticed a few things. Sometimes the last e in séance is lit and points are given before the ball is plunged. Also the flippers being pressed will sometimes start adding points during the game when nothing is being hit.

I had this happen on my game..the E switch is getting stuck closed depending on how it is hit(pushed to the left).And hitting it again usually frees it up.The switch stack needs to be tightened up somehow....since there are riveted together not sure what to tell you

I cannot give you a solution as my E switch and N switch were reversed and once I switched them that problem has stopped so far

#2696 6 years ago

Pincades Booth @ the Ohio SHow

20180322_150740 (resized).jpg20180322_150740 (resized).jpg
20180324_154742 (resized).jpg20180324_154742 (resized).jpg
20180322_150724 (resized).jpg20180322_150724 (resized).jpg
20180322_150713 (resized).jpg20180322_150713 (resized).jpg

#2697 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

Bad pictures, actually i found that the upper pf is too bright, so i changed the upper led in the light socket for a purple.
you can do the same thing for the ball through, purple. a $3 comet led strip.
other than that, i also think the pf is very well lit.

The upper quarter of the pf where there's a bunch of bright white (GI?) Light, a lot of which reflects in the clear plastic ramps), is it possible to change that to less fiendishly bright warm white? IMO it would improve it considerably as a standard option.

#2698 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I had this same problem, but with the upper catapult instead of the lower catapult. Replaced the switch, as shown by vireland, and all is fine now.

#2699 6 years ago

Fixed my lower catapult issue. Thanks to everyone who chimed in. I called American Pinball and spoke with Barry. He was super nice and helpful. He told me that there has been 2 causes for that

1. the connector on the switch driver board has come loose
2. a wire going to the lower catapult switch has gotten sheared off (due to it's proximity to the edge of the playfield). Note really sure how that could happen (see image) but fyi in case you have an issue yourself

Turns out it was none of the above. The screws that hold the switch in place had come loose.

IMG_3119 (resized).JPGIMG_3119 (resized).JPG

#2700 6 years ago

Can we get an adjustment for hold voltage on the flippers? I'm really getting sick of losing the ball because the s-e-a targets bounce back with such force that it pushes the flipper down and drains. I also noticed that changing the stage to do the kick out doesn't work on my game. Now i see two balls in there and it still kicks out the scoop (I was attempting to have it kick out the stage so less chance of the sdtm from the scoop)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

There are 14,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 297.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-houdini-thread/page/54?hl=snes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.