20180426_162959 (resized).jpg
76C6C594-C5E2-42C3-B0BA-DC6FB65B5334 (resized).png
33583E42-C6C2-435C-B301-C95470FBEA1F (resized).png
IMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
20230531_171203 (resized).jpg
20230530_210512 (resized).jpg
0F6D3A86-9F6A-43B3-A1FA-F4155ECAB32A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 297.
#2201 6 years ago

Happy Tuesday to me!!! Houdini is IN THE HOUSE!!! Only one game on it so far but looks and plays great.

D1791BDB-50A5-49D2-9A11-1116597CD06E (resized).jpegD1791BDB-50A5-49D2-9A11-1116597CD06E (resized).jpeg

821859DF-88CB-4F99-853C-EFD04E4195DD (resized).jpeg821859DF-88CB-4F99-853C-EFD04E4195DD (resized).jpeg

D9440996-D9BA-4C85-B477-7619DC5404A9 (resized).jpegD9440996-D9BA-4C85-B477-7619DC5404A9 (resized).jpeg

406D2875-C6B0-44B9-BB61-1C0153E389F4 (resized).jpeg406D2875-C6B0-44B9-BB61-1C0153E389F4 (resized).jpeg

CE64D2D2-B8BA-4908-BCCA-7F5EFBC6102A (resized).jpegCE64D2D2-B8BA-4908-BCCA-7F5EFBC6102A (resized).jpeg

D402C76B-0FD7-4DA5-BC13-106E8D94B6DF (resized).jpegD402C76B-0FD7-4DA5-BC13-106E8D94B6DF (resized).jpeg

#2202 6 years ago

I like the side art add-on! I even think mirror blades would work well for this game too, but I'm a sucker for original items that are from the design team, so I'd opt for the official side art.

Quick question, any chance down the road this game has the ability to easily add a headphone mod for the player(s)?

#2203 6 years ago

Latest code is now available. Hopefully I did not miss any major bugs during testing If you run into issue, let me know.

You can download it from

https://www.american-pinball.com/support/updates/

Release notes . . .

Houdini Release Notes Verison 18.2.25.pdfHoudini Release Notes Verison 18.2.25.pdf

#2204 6 years ago

Tilt events will be ignored for 10 seconds following a ball search cool! Does it also have an setting for coin door disable tilt as well?

#2205 6 years ago

Wow, now this is a code update. Best note, this update takes 5 minutes.

Very impressed can't wait to try it!!!

Quoted from rosh:

Latest code is now available. Hopefully I did not miss any major bugs during testing If you run into issue, let me know.
You can download it from
https://www.american-pinball.com/support/updates/
Release notes . . .

#2206 6 years ago

Does anyone know if there is a setting yet to restart games with start button?

#2207 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Does anyone know if there is a setting yet to restart games with start button?

Nope, I've had that disabled, since it was not properly 'cleaning up' before starting the new game, but I'll put in on my list to revisit since the issues around that might now be resolved.

#2208 6 years ago

Has anyone changed their mind about owning this after playing it? I was super excited to get one but after playing it I find it not as exciting because of that right inner loop. Milk can also.

When you need to make these shots for a mode or to lock ball and miss 95% of the time it is just not fun.

I love everything about it except that damn shot.

Is it possible to move that stand up on the left side of right inner loop over to the left a tiny bit?

My Houdini space and money is now going to a Dilaed In. This one is on the back burner now.

#2209 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

When you need to make these shots for a mode or to lock ball and miss 95% of the time it i

These shots are doable, I'm enjoying this game because it's not easy! If I get bored of a game it's going to clear the path for an other!
Don't see this happening anytime soon with this game!
Frustratingly Fun !

#2210 6 years ago

I agree they are doable but for me not enough right now.

#2211 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Has anyone changed their mind about owning this after playing it? I was super excited to get one but after playing it I find it not as exciting because of that right inner loop. Milk can also.
When you need to make these shots for a mode or to lock ball and miss 95% of the time it is just not fun.
Is it possible to move that stand up on the left side of right inner loop over to the left a tiny bit?
My Houdini space and money is now going to a Dilaed In. This one is on the back burner now.

I can literally backhand the right inner loop any time I try, literally about 95% accuracy. I think you need more time on the game. The milk can shot is tight but I still hit it and it’s only used for 1 mode and one jail and usually I hit the magic button to get credit for it easily anyways.

For the right inner loop it’s easier to backhand than forehand, although forehand is probably located on the flipper where you would originally think the ramp would be. The left shot stage alley is also backhandable but has a tougher time cleanly going into and through the bumpers. I only make that one about 50% of the time as it normally rattles at the entrance or goes into the magic hole and doesn’t hit the stage. I find that shot on the left easier to forehand at about 80% down on the right flipper. Hope that helps.

#2212 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Many people have mentioned this, and those who have had more
Time to play it (see VividPsychosis’ response) Agree that it’s hard, but makeable. I had 2 friends play it onsite and say “it’s too hard, those shots are impossible”, so I went to play it again myself. I came away thinking “damn this game is fun but yeah that may be too hard...” so I went back a few days later and exclusively played Houdini and DI. Both are outstanding. A couple more games on Houdini allayed my worries about those shots. The game is so classy, all around.

#2213 6 years ago

Got the call today, Mine will be shipping tomorrow! So excited for this. I have not had a NIB game since Aerosmith.

#2214 6 years ago

I will most definitely play more of it. I have about two hours on it right now. I will try the backhand for the inner loop and see how it goes. Worst case I buy DI now and Houdini later if I find I get use to that shot.

#2215 6 years ago

backhand is literally at the top of the flipper. After trapping, just release flipper and the rehit it. Only let go long enough so that it doesn't hit the bottom of the sling. Once you get it down, you will prefer the backhand over the forehand, everytime. Its like butter and hits the shot clearly, unlike my backhand to the left stage lane.

#2216 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

I honestly enjoy those two shots the most in the game now especially milkcan mode

#2217 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Milkcan is used, outside of playfield multiplier, in one mode, one escape and the last secret mission, and in the case of the escape, if set to 'easy', you just need to hit the magic-standup next to it. In the mode, which is milkcan escape, the magic standup will advance you one step. Milkcan Escape is the most valuable stage mode given the difficulty of it, so if you can master the shot, it can pay off big for you, and not just for that mode but for the nets minute or so since it can max out the playfield multiplier. Some games I can hit it consistently other games I can't make it at all. Bottom line, not a shot you have to master to enjoy most of the game, but if you can . . .

As others have said, when you get the feel for the shots you will make the make that right inner loop a lot more than 5%. The backhand of the inner loop can be hit pretty consistently once you get the feel for it.

BTW, version 18.2.27 is going to be posted shortly. The only change is a fix for a crash when a single player is playing a five ball game. The game crashes when it goes to grab the fifth main sound track, since there are only 4 main tracks planned (the third track was added in the 18.2.25 release), the machine objects to be asking for a fifth. In a one player game, each ball gets one of the main tracks.

If you already installed .25 no need to update unless you plan to use 5 ball play.

I'm sure a few more bugs will crop up and I appreciate the patience of those who are owners and those waiting to be owners.

#2218 6 years ago

rosh Do you have any idea when there is a shipment coming to Europe ? I have one on order but I have no idea when to expect it. Seeing all these video's and updates really makes me anxious

#2219 6 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Do you have any idea when there is a shipment coming to Europe ?

I don't have a time frame, we do have an EE working on the various 'certifications' and 'approvals', e.g. CE.

We did discuss this at our weekly meeting this morning, the importance of getting machines overseas for folks to see and play, now that production is rolling along I expect more time and resources will be put towards this. Obviously we missed some big shows over the last few months, hopefully we can get Houdini out to the next ones that come along.

#2221 6 years ago

Congrats to American Pinball for releasing an A-Level game Houdini - on their first try. Way to power through and deliver. Looking forward to finding one to play.

#2222 6 years ago

So, who wants to speculate on what HOU1071 from Hogey’s game tells us? Can’t be game 1,071 but maybe game 71?

#2223 6 years ago

The 71st game off the line sounds about right.

Quoted from Ericc123:

So, who wants to speculate on what HOU1071 from Hogey’s game tells us? Can’t be game 1,071 but maybe game 71?

#2224 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

The 71st game off the line sounds about right.

possibly, as I mentioned previously, Serial Numbers get assigned when the head is assembled (well, I think that is still the case), so not always grabbed exactly in order, so, not necessarily the 71st game, but its number off the line would be around that. What you do know is that at least 71 heads have been assembled (computer, monitor, speakers, amp). Even if they were in order they came off the line, you can have a machine with issues that needs to be fixed, so would not shock me if game some game numbered in the 60s is here being 'fixed'.

We had a full team meeting yesterday and I was somewhat shocked by how many folks are now working on the line (the fact the parking lot issue has grown should have been my first indicator, and I know we have a bunch of folks carpooling), the level of staffing has jumped quite a bit over the last few weeks since the line and sub assembly stations were re-organized. Some have experience working on a pinball assembly line, some don't, so there is a lot of training going on. The flow of games off the line is clearly increasing each week.

#2225 6 years ago

Congrats to all the owners! Game looks great.

Two quick questions...

1.) is there an easy way to add headphone mods to the pre-existing boards in the game (i.e. pinnovators, pinsounds, etc.), or will this be something American Pinball can make available?

2.) what is the current wait time from deposit to shipping for new purchasers?

#2226 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

The flow of games off the line is clearly increasing each week.

#2227 6 years ago

Kaneda's not digging Houdini's shot difficulty in his latest podcast.

#2228 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

He did qualify it with how he played it on location and mentioned that it might not be "dialed in" yet. All in all it seemed like a fair review after 20 plus games to me. It didn't discourage me that's for sure.

#2229 6 years ago

I have a lot of games I always struggle with 'X' shot cause it is difficult and I find myself playing those games more and more often to try and get better or more consistent with difficult shots. In the end I want a game to be challenging either through an awesome and deep ruleset or a layout that is not easy and challenges you to play good or suffer, then when you end up with both of those elements you usually get a great pinball that is popular among most people. If all pinballs were easy it wouldn't be that much fun, that is what keeps the lastability and playability on games for me. I'm looking forward to Houdini!

#2230 6 years ago

in other news, the sky is blue.

He has been somewhat of a broken record on that, but since he played it for awhile I think he had a better understanding of the layout and clearly was starting to appreciate some of the shots, like Stage Alley that goes through the pops into the stage. However, if he was not trying to backhand the inner loop, which many of you know is the easier way to make that shot, he was making it harder on himself (but clearly was making it, since he was reporting about the catapult missing short -- hopefully they will adjust the catapult strength up one notch).

I agree with him that Houdini is not for everyone, then again, no machine is. Some will find it a challenge that they want to keep playing, others will walk away in frustration (which is better than walking away in boredom). The challenge and depth of Houdini I think will make it a great game at home to keep you interested, challenged and wanting to play, and will still be a good earner on location for many of those same reasons.

Hey, Chris/Kaneda, I've played hundreds and hundreds of games on Houdini, and the shots still look challenging, but you will find after a while you will stop thinking about that and just let it flow and focus on the rules and objectives and I think you will enjoy the challenge. I do appreciate you taking the time to go check it out and giving it some airtime and I respect that you say what you think, even if you are totally wrong

Sound is pretty key to get into the game, and it is quite different from many games. It is also key to know what to do. Hopefully they will increase the volume.

#2231 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I respect that you say what you think, even if you are totally wrong

I will smack him next time I see him....

#2232 6 years ago

What the hey @JeffF?! Don't shoot the messenger man.

There goes my pristine downvote record.

#2233 6 years ago

That’s cause he likes Stern Batman where every shot can be made drunk, blind and or one handed. So Houdini would be quite the challenge in comparison

#2234 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Anybody have ideas on how many are going out? Still haven't heard from any east coast distros on shipping

Also east coast... I was told they’re still going out maybe 1-2/day.

#2235 6 years ago

Zach's fact checking of Kaneda's Review of Houdini

- “You can't backhand anything. The inner loop that feeds the catapult is way too tight.”
(Correction - you can backhand that shot with 80% accuracy)

- “I like the ramps”
(Correction - dipshit there is only one ramp)

- “Shots are too tight and I'm a decent player.”
(Correction - Stick with Gottleibs rookie)

- “There are posts beside the inner loop”
(Correction - those are standup targets not posts)

Anyone else wonder if he actually played a Houdini?

#2236 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Anyone else wonder if he actually played a H

#2237 6 years ago

Oh hell, I like both Houdini and BDK. Guess I'll start with Houdini and as the evenings and libations progress slowly move over to BDK to preserve my pride. Looking so forward to JJ calling with a delivery date!

#2238 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

- “You can't backhand anything. The inner loop that feeds the catapult is way too tight.”
- “I like the ramps”

Haha this is perfect. Why isn’t there a Z in the initials? I know you talked about this before, but I never figured it out.

#2239 6 years ago

Who gives a rat's ass whether Kaneda likes it or not? Play the game and make up your mind for yourself.

#2240 6 years ago

Blah....zzzzz

#2241 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

- “I like the ramps”

Maybe he got it confused with Magic Girl?

#2242 6 years ago

Question: is the curtain supposed to open to reveal a stage? I got to play the game today and I made the light lock shot several times, spelled FILM, and bashed the heck out of the curtain many times trying to get a mode started which the game told me to do, but never did. I'm guessing that curtain mech was busted and it's supposed to reveal a FILM mode start?

As for a mini initial impressions review; and please take this with a grain of salt from playing 5-6 games on location - but here it goes:
Yes, the shots are tight; there's no if's, and's, or what's about it, they're tight and thats the intention of the design. If you plan on playing this game, expect to hit the half sized stand up targets...a lot; but, they don't fire back at you wildly like the full sized stern ones so it works for the good in this style layout. That said, I didn't have much trouble making any of the shots (except milk can which I didn't really intentionally go for); and all the shots felt good, real good! In fact, I played trunk mb 3 of the 5 games and I think I even started it twice one game. I had no problems making that lock shot nor the light lock shot and both felt good to hit. However, one time I locked 3 balls and got a 2-ball trunk mb, and another time I got a 4-ball mb; im guessing there was an issue with the ball trough, either that or a bug? With the stage being broken, it did take away from the game but gave me a chance to test the game's legs. In the streams, it always seemed like it was one mode played after the next, so I was relieved to know that I could start combo missions, jail break, hat trick, and one other mode that appeared to start from the trunk. All that was missing was a major mode; i.e. the stage. The sound effects and music was great - I really enjoyed the combo mission effects the most. All in all, besides the trunk being broken the game was good.

And now for the bad. The game appears to be a stop n' go, trap n' shoot style game. Not a mark against the game for this, it's just not my style. People like game styles for different reasons, but it wasn't clicking with me or left me wanting more. I think this is more a knock on the style of play I prefer, rather than the game itself. I also found myself wanting to cancel out the extremely prolonged dialogue and paragraphs of novel text on the display; and most the time I couldn't cancel this with a double flipper hit. There was one time the game kicked the ball back in play and the lady gave me what seemed to be a 15 second tutorial of what to do in the mode (while the ball was in play!) - shoot the ramp, then shoot the orbit, then hit the spinner then hit the inner loop, then hit...bla bla bla bla, im playing pinball here if I want to hear a woman lecture me while I play, I would have played pinball at home . The 'shoot the shot' dialogue works in Dialed In, but for whatever reason, this lady's call out instructions annoyed the hell out of me. From my understanding, this can be turned off in the settings, and it should!

Ultimately, I didn't feel like wanting to play more and more - I think thats more in part with the stage mech not working. So I look forward to playing this again at arcade expo hopefully with a working stage. But there was something that wasn't clicking with me; it felt good, but at the same time it didn't. It seemed cool, but also didn't. It was missing that 'it' factor for me personally, but I think that'll come with more gametime and a working stage. And for what it's worth, it's a pin I'd rather own over SW (Prem) or Dialed In - which have both been on my radar; and don't get me wrong, I love me some dialed in, but that game isn't for me in home use - I think Houdini would be much more appreciated in a home environment. Like I said before, take this initial review with a grain of salt from 5 games of play.

#2243 6 years ago

If your in the area this weekend My self "Pincades" Chicago Area American Pinball Dist. will be @ the Louisville Show with a Houdini with the inside art blades on my game. Look for the Tall Pincades Banner to play Houdini. I will also mention a fellow dist. Flipinout will be there as well with one to play.
Come play one of the most talked about and new pinball machines available to order. get your deposits in today or soon!

See ya at the show
Pincades
JT

#2244 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

is the curtain supposed to open to reveal a stage?

Yes, it should open after being hit or via other methods. Where was this?

#2245 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Question: is the curtain supposed to open to reveal a stage? I got to play the game today and I made the light lock shot several times, spelled FILM, and bashed the heck out of the curtain many times trying to get a mode started which the game told me to do, but never did. I'm guessing that curtain mech was busted and it's supposed to reveal a FILM mode start?
As for a mini initial impressions review; and please take this with a grain of salt from playing 5-6 games on location - but here it goes:
Yes, the shots are tight; there's no if's, and's, or what's about it, they're tight and thats the intention of the design. If you plan on playing this game, expect to hit the half sized stand up targets...a lot; but, they don't fire back at you wildly like the full sized stern ones so it works for the good in this style layout. That said, I didn't have much trouble making any of the shots (except milk can which I didn't really intentionally go for); and all the shots felt good, real good! In fact, I played trunk mb 3 of the 5 games and I think I even started it twice one game. I had no problems making that lock shot nor the light lock shot and both felt good to hit. However, one time I locked 3 balls and got a 2-ball trunk mb, and another time I got a 4-ball mb; im guessing there was an issue with the ball trough, either that or a bug? With the stage being broken, it did take away from the game but gave me a chance to test the game's legs. In the streams, it always seemed like it was one mode played after the next, so I was relieved to know that I could start combo missions, jail break, hat trick, and one other mode that appeared to start from the trunk. All that was missing was a major mode; i.e. the stage. The sound effects and music was great - I really enjoyed the combo mission effects the most. All in all, besides the trunk being broken the game was good.
And now for the bad. The game appears to be a stop n' go, trap n' shoot style game. Not a mark against the game for this, it's just not my style. People like game styles for different reasons, but it wasn't clicking with me or left me wanting more. I think this is more a knock on the style of play I prefer, rather than the game itself. I also found myself wanting to cancel out the extremely prolonged dialogue and paragraphs of novel text on the display; and most the time I couldn't cancel this with a double flipper hit. There was one time the game kicked the ball back in play and the lady gave me what seemed to be a 15 second tutorial of what to do in the mode (while the ball was in play!) - shoot the ramp, then shoot the orbit, then hit the spinner then hit the inner loop, then hit...bla bla bla bla, im playing pinball here if I want to hear a woman lecture me while I play, I would have played pinball at home . The 'shoot the shot' dialogue works in Dialed In, but for whatever reason, this lady's call out instructions annoyed the hell out of me. From my understanding, this can be turned off in the settings, and it should!
Ultimately, I didn't feel like wanting to play more and more - I think thats more in part with the stage mech not working. So I look forward to playing this again at arcade expo hopefully with a working stage. But there was something that wasn't clicking with me; it felt good, but at the same time it didn't. It seemed cool, but also didn't. It was missing that 'it' factor for me personally, but I think that'll come with more gametime and a working stage. And for what it's worth, it's a pin I'd rather own over SW (Prem) or Dialed In - which have both been on my radar; and don't get me wrong, I love me some dialed in, but that game isn't for me in home use - I think Houdini would be much more appreciated in a home environment. Like I said before, take this initial review with a grain of salt from 5 games of play.

I myself have had a few trunk MB with 2 balls, although it is rare. I have sent a game log to rosh after my most recent one, so hopefully he can see what may be happening.

#2246 6 years ago

After updating I started Seance multiball.....I believe it only gave me one other ball,which i quickly lost,but seance multiball continued till I lost the ball......I am guessing this is not normal?
Also after the update I opened the stage and once it opened I would score points just hitting the flippers.It has only done this once

#2247 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Yes, it should open after being hit or via other methods. Where was this?

Ayce Gogi. Shane already fixed it.

#2248 6 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

Also after the update I opened the stage and once it opened I would score points just hitting the flippers.It has only done this once

Never any points associated with the flippers, so wonder if there was a switch out of adjustment that was closing from the vibration, not sure what else it could be. Curious to see if anyone else sees this.

Quoted from Malibu-SS:

I believe it only gave me one other ball,which i quickly lost,but seance multiball continued till I lost the ball......I am guessing this is not normal?

when you lost the second ball, and it ended, did the ball end immediately (e..g bonus kicked in) or was there any delay before going to bonus and/or did it first do a ball search? Sounds like it thought there was still two balls in play when that first one drained, so either there was and it was trapped someplace or it just thought there was (e.g. it believed it ejected a ball that actually failed). If the latter, I suspect an issue with scoop fall backs that is messing up the release of the second or third ball from the scoop. I'll have to try to replicate that so I can confirm and work on a fix for it.

#2249 6 years ago

Just listened to Kaneda's review of Houdini and I thought it was very fair. Kaneda hated BM64 and now owns one so he'll have a better day with Houdini once he finds one where he can hear the music and callouts and it is set up properly. I think it's fair to say that not everyone is going to love it. I did. I really loved it.

I do think the tight shot reputation is WAY overblown. It like a self fulfilling prophesy thing. It looks tight and so therefore when I brick a shot it feeds into that expectation that its so tight that you're never going to find the shot.

Every machine worth playing has tough shots! I have a KISS and everyone bitches about the right ramp being impossible to hit. Once you figure out how to backhand then you hit it every time. Yet, the orbit through the bumpers is impossible for me to hit. And when I do connect with that shot it feels freaking great. Now if KISS made the completion of every mode dependent on that left orbit I would hate the game. Like Houdini, KISS gives me other paths to take to get around that shot. It makes the game fun and challenging to get through. Do you really want a game that every shot is equally as easy to hit?

#2250 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Never any points associated with the flippers, so wonder if there was a switch out of adjustment that was closing from the vibration, not sure what else it could be. Curious to see if anyone else sees this.

This happened right after the stage door opened,once it closed and reopened it did not happen again.

Quoted from rosh:

when you lost the second ball, and it ended, did the ball end immediately (e..g bonus kicked in) or was there any delay before going to bonus and/or did it first do a ball search? Sounds like it thought there was still two balls in play when that first one drained, so either there was and it was trapped someplace or it just thought there was (e.g. it believed it ejected a ball that actually failed). If the latter, I suspect an issue with scoop fall backs that is messing up the release of the second or third ball from the scoop. I'll have to try to replicate that so I can confirm and work on a fix for it

Ball ended and bonus was given immediately.I also thought maybe a ball was stuck somewhere,but it was not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

There are 14,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 297.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-houdini-thread/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.