20180426_162959 (resized).jpg
76C6C594-C5E2-42C3-B0BA-DC6FB65B5334 (resized).png
33583E42-C6C2-435C-B301-C95470FBEA1F (resized).png
IMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
20230531_171203 (resized).jpg
20230530_210512 (resized).jpg
0F6D3A86-9F6A-43B3-A1FA-F4155ECAB32A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 297.
#1151 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Even my WMS games NIB did not have the halfmoon mylars preinstalled by the slings. They were simply in the goodie bag so an op could put them on if they like. For home use they are completely unneeded and frankly look bad...especially when the edges start getting a little wax or dust on them and then they really show.
I haven't seen a privately owned machine with those PF mylars in over 25 years... from any company... why not simply include them in the bag and not stick them down?
Otherwise the first thing people will have to do is to heat or freeze them off... or simply peel them off and who wants to risk doing that on a newly cured PF?
Well that's one mans opinion anyways.

I like the idea. I would use a playfield protector if it'll be available or use nothing and have the option to put mylar on the playfield

#1152 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Will be cheaper than competing products, and I will let you know once the price is finalized.

That IS magic...

#1153 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I haven't seen a privately owned machine with those PF mylars in over 25 years... from any company... why not simply include them in the bag and not stick them down?

Ask JJP and the 1st owners of WOZ how well their games lasted without the mylar and why it is installed as standard now.

#1154 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Two.

#1155 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

why not simply include them in the bag and not stick them down?

Otherwise the first thing people will have to do is to heat or freeze them off... or simply peel them off and who wants to risk doing that on a newly cured PF?

I completely agree with this thinking.

#1156 6 years ago

I will share all of your thoughts with the team. This conversation on mylar does remind me of the words from the poet John Lydgate, later used by Abraham Lincoln and others (I first heard them in a Bob Dylan song). . .

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time"

I would certainly want the mylar in the pops and the scoop, but maybe not the slings

#1157 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Even my WMS games NIB did not have the halfmoon mylars preinstalled by the slings. They were simply in the goodie bag so an op could put them on if they like. For home use they are completely unneeded and frankly look bad...especially when the edges start getting a little wax or dust on them and then they really show.

I put those things on a pin once and thought they looked horrible and peeled them off and a huge chunk of ink came off with it. I was sick.

#1158 6 years ago

Seriously considering diving the 6 hours to check this out at the Factory. Not sure if rosh allows walk ins, but I might just repel in through the skylight.

#1159 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I would certainly want the mylar in the pops and the scoop, but maybe not the slings

Agree 100%.

#1161 6 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Seriously considering diving the 6 hours to check this out at the Factory. Not sure if rosh allows walk ins, but I might just repel in through the skylight.

Might meet you up there.

How about it, Rosh? We'll bring the booze for a tour?

#1162 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I put those things on a pin once and thought they looked horrible and peeled them off and a huge chunk of ink came off with it. I was sick.

If the playfield is waxed before the Mylar is applied, the Mylar will come up By freezing it (you can use a compressed air can by holding it upside down and spraying), most Cleared playfields shouldn't have any problem

#1163 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

There ya go!

#1164 6 years ago

How many of us had pulled mylar, only to have it on occasionally pull artwork, no matter what method was used?

I would much prefer the option to apply the peel & stick kicker mylar, than freeze or heat them to carefully remove em'. 2 in the goody bag would be awesome!

#1165 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Spooky does this!

#1166 6 years ago

Two big half moons in front of the slings? Really?

#1167 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Two big half moons in front of the slings? Really?

No, they include the mylar on a pre-cut sheet and leave it up to the end user to install it or not.

#1168 6 years ago

I'm in favor of mylar around the pops and ball drops... not in front of the kickers.

#1169 6 years ago

Just watched this. Fascinating.

#1170 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Just watched this. Fascinating.
» YouTube video

Thanks. He was definitely a very dedicated entertainer, talented artist, and interesting man.

#1171 6 years ago

As I haven't had the opportunity to see one, and I don't think it's been answered, are cabinet decals wrapped (new Sterns / CGC) or do they lay edge to edge, like JJP / 90s games / older Sterns?

#1172 6 years ago

Rosh, if you need a Beta-Tester, ship my game early....I am just down the street! lol Excited to see production on these ramp up soon.

#1173 6 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Rosh, if you need a Beta-Tester, ship my game early....I am just down the street! lol Excited to see production on these ramp up soon.

Not sure I can get yours shipped early, but I do plan to have some 'play testing' events, over the next few weeks, here at our offices, I'll keep you mind

Other than the one big bug at expo, games ran well, but I've been around the block enough times to know there are more bugs that will show themselves. We also found three new ball hang up at spots at expo that are being addressed. Bottom line, the more play the better.

Quoted from Sinestro:

Might meet you up there.
How about it, Rosh? We'll bring the booze for a tour?

As I said above, always looking for more play testing, and Tequila would be the drink of choice Recently learned it has many health benefits.

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

He was definitely a very dedicated entertainer, talented artist, and interesting man.

Yes he was, and we have really tried to capture that in the machine, vs a magic pin with his name slapped on it.

#1174 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Not sure I can get yours shipped early, but I do plan to have some 'play testing' events, over the next few weeks, here at our offices, I'll keep you mind
Other than the one big bug at expo, games ran well, but I've been around the block enough times to know there are more bugs that will show themselves. We also found three new ball hang up at spots at expo that are being addressed. Bottom line, the more play the better.

As I said above, always looking for more play testing, and Tequila would be the drink of choice Recently learned it has many health benefits.

Yes he was, and we have really tried to capture that in the machine, vs a magic pin with his name slapped on it.

Hey! I am even Closer to your facility! In fact my customer is on the same block as you! Please consider me for play testing available Any day or time! Also I believe I was within the first 10 deposit orders. So a believer in what you guys (gals) are doing and the awesome product!!!

#1175 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey! I am even Closer to your facility! In fact my customer is on the same block as you! Please consider me for play testing available Any day or time! Also I believe I was within the first 10 deposit orders. So a believer in what you guys (gals) are doing and the awesome product!!!

I will FLY to Chicago to play-test!

#1176 6 years ago

An option for a factory installed full playfield protector would be an excellent choice for buyers. It's alot of playfield disassembly to put one in yourself and might even void the warranty. American Pinball could be the first pinball company to do this and set a good precedent.

#1177 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

American Pinball could be the first pinball company to do this and set a good precedent.

Jersey Jack offered the full protector factory installed on The Hobbit. But it would be a nice option for some.

#1178 6 years ago

I went ahead and gave a deposit to Great American Pinball today for a Houdini. I figure it is refundable but I really think this is my next NIB.

#1179 6 years ago

rosh can we get an update on code % and any idea on when the first production games will ship? Too freaking excited. I am number 15 from my distributor, but considering how many distributors this game has, I am afraid he won’t be getting 15 any time soon. How do you plan to address how many each different distributor gets?

#1180 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Rosh can we get an update on code % and any idea on when the first production games will ship? Too freaking excited. I am number 15 from my distributor, but considering how many distributors this game has, I am afraid he won’t be getting 15 any time soon. How do you plan to address how many each different distributor gets?

Seeing as I'm. #1, it will be
A while!! /sarcasm

Hope our games ship soon!!

#1181 6 years ago

Being first for a new pin isnt always a good thing.... especially with a new company.

#1182 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Being first for a new pin isnt always a good thing.... especially with a new company.

Certainly true, especially with what happened with Heighway, DP, etc. Proof is in the shipping!

#1183 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Certainly true, especially with what happened with Heighway, DP, etc. Proof is in the shipping!

Even then lots of things are found in home use and then fixed on later runs.... look at di as it was tested a extreme amount for a long time but still needed many fixes that were found in home use by early orders. But i guess someone has to be first lol.

#1184 6 years ago

Rosh can we get an update on code %

I think that the amount of code to date is very impressive and seems like more than a brand that will remain nameless! , has done on lot

I think that the amount of code to date is very impressive and seems like more than a brand that will remain nameless! , has done on lot of units! This being a first release is going to give this company the drive to get it right! I'm sure that adjustments will have to made , however on the quick response from #Rosh on any issues or questions instills faith in the product! As much as I would like this game yesterday, I'm willing to give the time required as AP seemingly wants to get it right!

#1185 6 years ago

Rosh, I’m nearby as well if you need more testers. I was at Expo on Thursday but didn’t get a chance to try the game due to the lines. I need to play it before I put money down but from what I’ve seen that seems like a forgone conclusion.

#1186 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Even then lots of things are found in home use and then fixed on later runs.... look at di as it was tested a extreme amount for a long time but still needed many fixes that were found in home use by early orders. But i guess someone has to be first lol.

QFT!

#1187 6 years ago

can we get an update on code % and any idea on when the first production games will ship?

I don't recall exactly what I said at expo, and since then it is has gone down a little, as I added some new things to the to-do list around sound calls, and potentially feature lamp behavior as wells the stage bug, and then back up to about that same level, 86.392%. The outstanding things remaining are more/better light shows, sound effects, music (I think 5 modes don't have their unique music yet), animation clean-up and improvements, bug fixes, service mode/adjustments/statistics cleanup and additions, and then the Magician modes. I'm not too concerned with last being in place before we are shipping, so those are lower on the priority list than some of the other items (plus need to give the early owners something to look forward to)

As mentioned previously, Houdini is a little chatty, well not Houdini himself, since he only talks at the start of stage modes. There are 9 settings to control various aspects of voice calls (see below). As a reminder all of the 10 stage modes and all of the five movie modes, as well as Jail Escape hurry ups, Seance Multiball and Secret Mission (combos), can be flipper escaped during their intros.

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 9.02.05 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-10-25 at 9.02.05 AM (resized).png

We are in the process of getting a decent webcam so I can do some decent videos of game play, so that is on the horizon. It will take some time to get the right setup.

As far as production, we are getting close to pulling the trigger on the line, we have a couple of parts that are delayed. We also need the new parts to kill off the couple of ball traps we found at Expo, but those are not holding things up, yet. I guess technically you can say we have started, as we are moving playfields through the first couple of stations where we do have the needed parts. But to me, despite what others might stay, production is when the first machine rolls off the line and goes to final testing AND the line behind it is filled with playfields being assembled (vs when we did a few sample games). There are some other minor issues we are working through, things like changing connector styles, wiring routing, etc. to be more reliable, easier to service or to make manufacturing easier.

Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Rosh, I’m nearby as well if you need more testers.

I will post something here when I have a date or two setup to see who would like to come by and play test. Obviously there will be a limit on the number of folks for each testing event. Nothing agains anyone here, but I am looking to get in some of the better players I know (I'm looking at you Yancy, Jay, Robot)

Quoted from bigd1979:

Back when I was running call centers with 300+ agents, anytime IT would want to roll out new systems, I would want to be first or last. When first you typically get an extra level of service and in some cases are able to get changes made to your liking, otherwise last to give time for the issues to be worked out.

Along those lines, over the last couple of weeks and weekends we have been doing extensive burn-in on the production samples to identify any issues. This is an addition to life testing we have done on some of the key mechs. We did find a couple of minor issues, basically mechs that come to us assembled that will need to have some screws "loctite'd". First machines will go to distributors for their showrooms, so that will also help identify issues. However, pinball machines are pretty complex, as you all know, so I would be lying if I said "there will be no issues when games ship". I do feel bad for the guys who work in the lab where the burn-in is happening, having to listen to the machine fire through all of the coils twice every minute all day long must get to be quite annoying. Normally we would do it in the burn-in area, but right now that is pretty crowded with parts being quality checked. Normal burn-in would be just overnight for production machines, but obviously we want to do as much of it as we can right now to shake out (pun intended) any issues.

#1188 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I don't recall exactly what I said at expo, and since then it is has gone down a little, as I added some new things to the to-do list around sound calls, and potentially feature lamp behavior as wells the stage bug, and then back up to about that same level, 86.392%. The outstanding things remaining are more/better light shows, sound effects, music (I think 5 modes don't have their unique music yet), animation clean-up and improvements, bug fixes, service mode/adjustments/statistics cleanup and additions, and then the Magician modes. I'm not too concerned with last being in place before we are shipping, so those are lower on the priority list than some of the other items (plus need to give the early owners something to look forward to)
As mentioned previously, Houdini is a little chatty, well not Houdini himself, since he only talks at the start of stage modes. There are 9 settings to control various aspects of voice calls (see below). As a reminder all of the 10 stage modes and all of the five movie modes, as well as Jail Escape hurry ups, Seance Multiball and Secret Mission (combos), can be flipper escaped during their intros.

We are in the process of getting a decent webcam so I can do some decent videos of game play, so that is on the horizon. It will take some time to get the right setup.
As far as production, we are getting close to pulling the trigger on the line, we have a couple of parts that are delayed. We also need the new parts to kill off the couple of ball traps we found at Expo, but those are not holding things up, yet. I guess technically you can say we have started, as we are moving playfields through the first couple of stations where we do have the needed parts. But to me, despite what others might stay, production is when the first machine rolls off the line and goes to final testing AND the line behind it is filled with playfields being assembled (vs when we did a few sample games). There are some other minor issues we are working through, things like changing connector styles, wiring routing, etc. to be more reliable, easier to service or to make manufacturing easier.

I will post something here when I have a date or two setup to see who would like to come by and play test. Obviously there will be a limit on the number of folks for each testing event. Nothing agains anyone here, but I am looking to get in some of the better players I know (I'm looking at you Yancy, Jay, Robot)

Back when I was running call centers with 300+ agents, anytime IT would want to roll out new systems, I would want to be first or last. When first you typically get an extra level of service and in some cases are able to get changes made to your liking, otherwise last to give time for the issues to be worked out.
Along those lines, over the last couple of weeks and weekends we have been doing extensive burn-in on the production samples to identify any issues. This is an addition to life testing we have done on some of the key mechs. We did find a couple of minor issues, basically mechs that come to us assembled that will need to have some screws "loctite'd". First machines will go to distributors for their showrooms, so that will also help identify issues. However, pinball machines are pretty complex, as you all know, so I would be lying if I said "there will be no issues when games ship". I do feel bad for the guys who work in the lab where the burn-in is happening, having to listen to the machine fire through all of the coils twice every minute all day long must get to be quite annoying. Normally we would do it in the burn-in area, but right now that is pretty crowded with parts being quality checked. Normal burn-in would be just overnight for production machines, but obviously we want to do as much of it as we can right now to shake out (pun intended) any issues.

Awesome update Thank you Rosh! Just throwing my hat in there. Since I live only 10 minutes south of the factory and work from home so access is 24/7 I would love to be considered for the product review/testing. Plus I Believe I was on the top 3 scores at 830k I believe...."YEL" Thanks for the update, my money is in hand for the distributor call!!!

#1189 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Great update. On the speech screen, having a "mute all" option as the first choice that will turn them all off with one click might be nice.

#1190 6 years ago

Hey guys - long time pinball fan, but have just recently started my own collection. I'm a big magic fan, and was thinking about pulling the trigger on ToM before I ran across a flyer for Houdini at the White Rose Gameroom Show. This thread has been great, and I'm really excited for this pin. Rosh's updates and inside look into the process of creating a new game are awesome. This will definitely be my first NIB game. Before I put down a deposit can someone help answer a few newbie questions? I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge!

1) After reading a few of the forums for newer games (WOZ, DI, Alien, Batman, Magic Girl, etc.) there are a lot of horror stories regarding putting money down before a product ships, so I will wait to order until after the game has been shipped to those who pre-ordered. Similarly though, how long would you guys say is a safe "grace period" to wait before purchasing a new pin so that the potential kinks have been ironed out (mechanical issues, coding problems, etc.)?

2) Updates to coding seem to be relatively common for games. How easy is it to download (?) and install new code updates? I have seen some updated ROM chips for sale on ebay - are these for older machines only, or do current machines update the same way?

3) My first two pins were bought through a local amusement company. They brought the machines to my house and set them up for me, provided a warranty, and will come and service the pins (at a cost, of course) if needed. If I were to buy a new pin through a distributor like CoinTaker, etc. would they provide the same services, or would they ship the box to my doorstep?

Thanks in advance for any help!

#1191 6 years ago
Quoted from BubbaBeast:

Hey guys - long time pinball fan, but have just recently started my own collection. I'm a big magic fan, and was thinking about pulling the trigger on ToM before I ran across a flyer for Houdini at the White Rose Gameroom Show. This thread has been great, and I'm really excited for this pin. Rosh's updates and inside look into the process of creating a new game are awesome. This will definitely be my first NIB game. Before I put down a deposit can someone help answer a few newbie questions? I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge!
1) After reading a few of the forums for newer games (WOZ, DI, Alien, Batman, Magic Girl, etc.) there are a lot of horror stories regarding putting money down before a product ships, so I will wait to order until after the game has been shipped to those who pre-ordered. Similarly though, how long would you guys say is a safe "grace period" to wait before purchasing a new pin so that the potential kinks have been ironed out (mechanical issues, coding problems, etc.)?
2) Updates to coding seem to be relatively common for games. How easy is it to download (?) and install new code updates? I have seen some updated ROM chips for sale on ebay - are these for older machines only, or do current machines update the same way?
3) My first two pins were bought through a local amusement company. They brought the machines to my house and set them up for me, provided a warranty, and will come and service the pins (at a cost, of course) if needed. If I were to buy a new pin through a distributor like CoinTaker, etc. would they provide the same services, or would they ship the box to my doorstep?

1) you'll get a million different responses on this. Expect something to have to be adjusted regardless of how long you wait. Hobbit came out in 2014 and still had some (minor) adjustment needed 2 years later.

2) you download a file from the website, do some fancy stuff on the computer to prepare a USB drive. Stick the USB into the computer in the game, turn on the game. Game updates itself. Remove USB, turn off game. Turn game back on, done.

3) I don't have any experience with this one; i'm sure somebody around here knows

#1192 6 years ago
Quoted from BubbaBeast:

First off there are NO guarantees in Any hobby. With that said, the horrors you mentioned all had one key component. Give us the money now and we will let you know when we are done. Or Not done! AP (Houdini) has not asked for ANY deposit and they have a Strong and invested team supporting this project. Just meeting with them at the show and Sampling the product sealed the deal for me! Yes, there are several distributors and not to take from any but I personally would recommend you visit Joe and Pinball Star in PA. He would rub your back while you play to keep his customers happy. lol Just kidding but he has Never let me down and lucky you he is in your back yard. He is the rep for Houdini and JJP as well as others and Really understands customer support. Probably even white glove delivery. Finally, while I wouldn't tell you how to spend your money AP looks to be a winning bet! I know my money is on them and I am excited to own this title like yourself! Good Luck!!

#1193 6 years ago

Thanks for your insight Rdoyle1978 and Yelobird! It sounds like I'll wait a few months after shipping starts and then pull the trigger. I'll definitely give Pinball Star a call as well. I agree that Rosh and American Pinball in general seem honest and transparent about where they are in the process, and that the product they release will be nicely polished from day one. Thanks again.

#1194 6 years ago

One thing that should be mentioned is that so far, the prospective EU distributors are not indicating prices for Houdini that are marked up anything like as high as CGC or Stern machines are in Europe.

I hope this sticks.

JJP generally haven't been as bad as CGC and Stern, though obviously any additional mark up given that the price is so high already, is painful.

A Stern LE costs more to buy in Europe than a JJP LE. Let that sink in for a minute.

#1195 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

One thing that should be mentioned is that so far, the prospective EU distributors are not indicating prices for Houdini that are marked up anything like as high as CGC or Stern machines are in Europe.
I hope this sticks.
JJP generally haven't been as bad as CGC and Stern, though obviously any additional mark up given that the price is so high already, is painful.
A Stern LE costs more to buy in Europe than a JJP LE. Let that sink in for a minute.

Yowza! I'd be buying Williams games at that point ..

#1196 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Give us the money now and we will let you know when we are done. Or Not done!

It is a funny thing about that, I tend to believe that when you are not working with other peoples money (e.g customers), you have a greater sense of urgency to get things done since you have no money flowing in until you ship games. Of course a sense of urgency means I work 11,12 hour days, and often on weekends, which does wear on you.

It also has the benefit of less stress with customers, since when people have given you money, they feel entitled to know what is going on. You can sense the different tone in this thread when folks ask for updates, there is not that tone of demanding or entitlement. Which I understand, since there is the old adage when people don't know what you are doing, the assume you are doing nothing. Ultimately there is a balance to the level and frequency of communication. The plus side is there is a lot of appreciation for the updates we do provide. I hope it can continue this way, time will tell.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes, there are several distributors and not to take from any but I personally would recommend you visit Joe and Pinball Star in PA. He would rub your back while you play to keep his customers happy.

We have several great distributors, and Joe is certainly one of them. He does have a great crew, really nice guys, that handle deliveries and support, which is one of the reasons he was one of the first distributors who we signed up. Hmm, I've gotten hugs from Joe, but not sure I have gotten back rubs. Cointaker is certainly another great distributor, trying to remember if I have gotten hugs or back rubs from them.

Quoted from BubbaBeast:

It sounds like I'll wait a few months after shipping starts and then pull the trigger.

All of our distributors have quite a few people on their lists already, so odds are it would be a couple of months regardless. You can always get on the list to reserve a spot and then when you get to the front of the line, you can always tell whomever your distributor is you want to wait a little longer. The next person in line won't mind. Odds are by the time you get to the top there will be a good sense in the community as to any issues that might be a concern to you.

Most of the companies are doing code updates as described above, sometimes how you start the update is a little different (we are still debating two approaches). A lot easier then the old days when you had to get ROM chips to do updates. I guess the downside to this is in the old days, code would ship pretty much complete, since updating was not so easy to do. Of course the software in machines today is far more complex and robust -- a blessing and a curse.

#1197 6 years ago

We're still taking Pre-Orders on Houdini from American Pinball, Inc. Our pre-order list isn't huge...but it's growing day by day.
Game's will ship in the order, the orders are received. So.....waiting puts you further down the list.

If interested, please send me a PM or call me at the number listed below for the specifics.

FUN! Billiards & Gameroom Superstore
Craig Hassell
972-686-7808
[email protected]

Great job Rosh and crew...this game looks to be a smash hit. Personally I can't wait until we have one for the showroom floor, I want to play it! My one game I got to play at TPF 2017 wasn't enough

#1198 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I've gotten hugs from Joe, but not sure I have gotten back rubs. Cointaker is certainly another great distributor, trying to remember if I have gotten hugs or back rubs from them.

I love how competitive the industry has gotten.

#1199 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I love how competitive the industry has gotten.

Lol.. I will only buy from a distro that provides back rubs and a free haircut! This could go downhill fast...

#1200 6 years ago

No back rubs but I know that we have provided a lot of KY hospitality in small red solo cups over the years!

[email protected]

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mclean, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 49.99
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
There are 14,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 297.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-houdini-thread/page/24?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.