Well, an update on my NIB pin. Here's what I did:
1. I talked to Dave at API. He recommended some WD40 tech spray to "Lube" up the ball contacts on switch. I did that for the catapult switch and VUK switch. Both were sticking some. I also tried to gently bend the wires on both switches. Seem to be a little better, but catapult switch still needs a little more adjusting.
2. Ball lock switches. I took off the ramp enough to get to the switch bank. After getting ramp out of the way, I just tried to bend/move the entire bank of switches back towards the center. After that, I went to switch test to make sure all 3 ball lock switches were properly activating.
3. While taking off ramp, I noticed 2 screws holding the ramp only had one washer each. The two most visibly screws holding the ramp had 2 washers each. One washer above the ramp and one washer below. You might want to check yours to make sure all 4 screws holding down the ramp have 2 washers each. If not, it could damage and cause the ramp to break/split at these points. See pictures.
So, after doing the above, the lock switches seem to be working. I still need to adjust catapult switch. 70% time, it works perfectly, the other 30% I have to shake the machine to make the switch activate. Also, while playing one game, ball just ended and flippers stopped working ending my ball. Happened for all 3 balls. Happened once and I cleared audit. Haven't seen it happen before, but is this a power issue?