20180426_162959 (resized).jpg
76C6C594-C5E2-42C3-B0BA-DC6FB65B5334 (resized).png
33583E42-C6C2-435C-B301-C95470FBEA1F (resized).png
IMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
20230531_171203 (resized).jpg
20230530_210512 (resized).jpg
0F6D3A86-9F6A-43B3-A1FA-F4155ECAB32A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 297.
#9351 4 years ago
Quoted from kdecgp:

Was it already a known thing that if you hit the ramp again after the milkcan multiplier combo it will increase to the next level without hitting the milkcan loop again? I just noticed that while playing today. I'm going to add it to my strategy.
Also, dudes mentioned using zip ties to prevent airballs from getting stuck behind the seance planchette and the milkcan. Any tips on placement?

I wondered why the ramp flashed after milkcan shot. I thought that it may have been necessary to make the ramp to complete the the multiplier or to extend the time it is in effect. Thanks for discovering that it grants an additional multiplier.

#9352 4 years ago

Uuuuupdate?!?!

#9353 4 years ago
Quoted from kdecgp:

I'm thinking my new strategy is playing Elephant mode like it's the second level of Milkcan mode.

What strategy is that? I never make the elephant. If only it would accept partial ramp shots...

#9354 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

One last thing I want to check is the number of extra balls I’m being awarded. I think I got like 3 extra balls on ball one. Too many! Lol
I like the humor in the game... magicians hat shout outs to Spooky, JJP, and Stern.

It sounds like the previous owner had super easy settings. To each their own. explore your settings. I have eased up on some of mine but nobody has come close to master magi yet (600 games)

Ah, but seeing the score post that you had that was a better game than ever on my machine, bravo.

#9355 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Uuuuupdate?!?!

News for code?

#9356 4 years ago
Quoted from Platypus:

It sounds like the previous owner had super easy settings.

certainly sounds like it. I'd suggest Rascal_H install the pre-set for 'medium' and play that a bit and see how he does, he can always go back to easy, but considering had gotten all jail escapes, which is quite impressive and had 7 stage acts, clearly some skills here. Certainly scores will be high if you get to master magician. He might have also gotten 'The Great Jail Escape' as well.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Uuuuupdate?!?!

Quoted from sebseb12:

News for code?

I'm working on it. Keep in mind, I only have time to work on Houdini code at home, so, that limits the time I have.

#9357 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

certainly sounds like it. I'd suggest rascal_h install the pre-set for 'medium' and play that a bit and see how he does, he can always go back to easy, but considering had gotten all jail escapes, which is quite impressive and had 7 stage acts, clearly some skills here. Certainly scores will be high if you get to master magician. He might have also gotten 'The Great Jail Escape' as well.

I'm working on it. Keep in mind, I only have time to work on Houdini code at home, so, that limits the time I have.

Thanks rosh! As someone just discovering this game I appreciated your continued work on it! Loving this game! I will try to up the difficulty. I did get a jail wizard mode where I think was challenged to escape all jails. Had a good game last night where Trunk and Seance were stacked.

#9358 4 years ago

Sorry, so you work the code on your free time. A big thank you because everyone will not do it. I guess during your work you are busy on the ocktoberfest pinball machine. Thank you for your help, hoping that the next code will solve the power problems of drummers. Do not hesitate if you have information (laugh)

#9359 4 years ago

Coincidentally got Great Jail Escape and Movie Binge back to back. The jail wizard mode is timed, but you only need to make 5 shots. After I completed the mode, I could play jail escapes again, but the green links all stayed lit.Movie binge gave no verbal instructions, but you have to make each movie shot 3 times to complete the mode. It adds balls if you complete movies. The mode ends when you lose your last ball. I dont think it is timed, but there was a stuck timer showing on the mini screen while I played the binge. I drained my last two balls, but the mode continued and gave me a ball back after a ball search. Not sure if this happens consistently or not. I completed all but 1 movie. The movie links did not stay lit like the escape links did, probably because I failed to complete. I hope this helps folks trying to understand how these fun mini magician modes work.

20190731_191856 (resized).jpg20190731_191856 (resized).jpg
#9360 4 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

hoping that the next code will solve the power problems

Lets hope as the flipper issue is annoying as hell. IMO it's the biggest problem with Houdini. I've done the EOS, power supply, cleaned contacts, messed with settings, knock down the flippers and still have the flippers give out.

#9361 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

certainly sounds like it. I'd suggest rascal_h install the pre-set for 'medium' and play that a bit and see how he does, he can always go back to easy, but considering had gotten all jail escapes, which is quite impressive and had 7 stage acts, clearly some skills here. Certainly scores will be high if you get to master magician. He might have also gotten 'The Great Jail Escape' as well.

Wait, what?!? I had no idea. Boy does that change things. Well, us early adopters still believe!

#9362 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Lets hope as the flipper issue is annoying as hell. IMO it's the biggest problem with Houdini. I've done the EOS, power supply, cleaned contacts, messed with settings, knock down the flippers and still have the flippers give out.

Not sure why some people are having this flipper problem. I have #92. I have never had issues with the flippers. I did put in the new power supply to help with the trunk shots. The trunk has never missed since I put in the new power supply. I hope everyone gets their issues resolved. The game is great when it is all working.

#9363 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

It is persistent. I have EOS and power supply, but my right flipper can hesitate or stutter during multiball and straight jacket inverted mode. Never affects the left. After more than a half year of perfect trunk shots, the ball is hitting the front lip on 27, and 28 sends it wide right. Not sure why now other than heavy ac use

#9364 4 years ago
Quoted from PhantomO:

It is persistent. I have EOS and power supply, but my right flipper can hesitate or stutter during multiball and straight jacket inverted mode. Never affects the left. After more than a half year of perfect trunk shots, the ball is hitting the front lip on 27, and 28 sends it wide right. Not sure why now other than heavy ac use

Has your power changed a bit for the summer?

Also consider cleaning the coil sleeve on the catapult.

#9365 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Will try a cleaning, thanks.

#9366 4 years ago

Greetings Houdini owners! I have been thinking about buying a NIB houdini but this long thread is intimidating. Can anybody give me a summary of known issues? Does anybody know if later productions have addressed any of the known issues? Is this not worth my time? I would be putting it on a public location, but not looking for tons of maintenance and labor out of the gates with a NIB pin.

#9367 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

Greetings Houdini owners! I have been thinking about buying a NIB houdini but this long thread is intimidating. Can anybody give me a summary of known issues? Does anybody know if later productions have addressed any of the known issues? Is this not worth my time? I would be putting it on a public location, but not looking for tons of maintenance and labor out of the gates with a NIB pin.

There’s not a ton. Make sure you have the power supply upgrade, level it CORRECTLY (it is not pitched like a WMS pin) and maybe remove or replace the inner washer on the shooter rod if that doesn’t feel smooth.

For what it’s worth - I’ve pulled IMDN, DI, Houdini and WOZ from the box. Houdini was BY FAR the one with the least stuff to have to fix

#9368 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

not looking for tons of maintenance and labor out of the gates with a NIB pin.

Not tons if labor, but its pinball.
Expect it to break on location lol

As with most pinball machines.

Do some research on hardening a game before going on location.

#9369 4 years ago

Just got a Houdini. How are people setting the scoop coil power? I have it set so that it just makes it out of the hole otherwise it was bouncing funny. Not sure if there is a standard way to set it up.

#9370 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Just got a Houdini. How are people setting the scoop coil power? I have it set so that it just makes it out of the hole otherwise it was bouncing funny. Not sure if there is a standard way to set it up.

That's exactly right.

If it takes 2 tries once in awhile its perfect.

Did you get the upgraded power supply?

#9371 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

and maybe remove or replace the inner washer on the shooter rod if that doesn’t feel smooth.

Oh, nice... trying this tonight.

#9372 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

I got mine in March of 2018 and have had almost no issues. The catapult shot has always worked except when the upper catapult switch contact got sheared off while lifting the playfield. I think I had one game with a flipper that fell during a multiball. Shortly thereafter I did buy the new power supply mainly as a precaution.

I did have one plastic break and API replaced it but I got some plastic protectors to make sure that didn't happen again. May sure you dial down the flippers one notch at a time if you are getting air balls.

#9373 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Oh, nice... trying this tonight.

Also take a look at the shooter rod itself. Mine was rather rough. Even after removing the washer, it still wasn't as smooth as my other pins. Perhaps it had some wear from the washer.

#9374 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Yep, it should be JUST powerful enough to make it out of the scoop. Too powerful and it can hit the scoop guide and bounce back in

#9375 4 years ago
Quoted from PhantomO:

I adjusted the little pot screw on the supplemental power supply. turned up the 48 volt slightly to get perfect trunk hits (after the mounting hole mod recommended by brer rabbit) you must have a meter in hand as you do the tweak.

Yes that might be an issue. certainly worth inspecting , coils sleeves are cheap besides.

how many plays do you have on your machine?

#9376 4 years ago

That's exactly right.
If it takes 2 tries once in awhile its perfect.
Did you get the upgraded power supply?

Not sure on the power supply... Will need to double check. Everything seems to play fine but only have 20 or so games on it.

#9377 4 years ago
Quoted from Platypus:

I adjusted the little pot screw on the supplemental power supply. turned up the 48 volt slightly to get perfect trunk hits (after the mounting hole mod recommended by brer rabbit) you must have a meter in hand as you do the tweak.

Yes that might be an issue. certainly worth inspecting , coils sleeves are cheap besides.
how many plays do you have on your machine?

I have 1500 right now

#9378 4 years ago

So a bad power supply is the main issue? And the cannon shot missing is related to that? What's the flipper issue people have mentioned? Why doesnt American pinball start installing the upgraded power supply on their machines if it is an issue? Anything else i missed or should know about? Thanks.

#9379 4 years ago

Thank you to Barry from API !

Today I picked up the second powersupplie from customs and a EOS set plus knockerset.
Hopefully new powersupply and EOS will make the machine playing better.
First extra powersupplie was loud as hell and had breakdowns after longer playing.

#9380 4 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Thank you to Barry from API !
Today I picked up the second powersupplie from customs and a EOS set plus knockerset.
Hopefully new powersupply and EOS will make the machine playing better.
First extra powersupplie was loud as hell and had breakdowns after longer playing.

Please Report back, If it helped and how it Houdini plays now.

#9381 4 years ago
Quoted from MightyGrave:

Please Report back, If it helped and how it Houdini plays now.

I have a feeling the flippers will still be an issue.

Quoted from TomDK:

I also had to send back a power supply as it sounded like a vacuum cleaner (little writers embellishment) was running inside my pin!

#9382 4 years ago

So I had 2 very nice games after bringing in the new stuff.

New extra powersupplie seems to be from an other chinese vendor than the first one (the vaccuum cleaner). Looking identical but missing one typesign.
However .. normal sound now also after a long game. Have to trigger the maximum output a little. Flippers are a little weaker as before but still rampshots possible.

EOS switches installed ... in multiball it "feels" better , have to watch it !

Knocker build in, forgot the connection to the 48 volts ... will do so tomorrow.

THX to API for the replacement powersupplie ... yes .. you have some faulty ones around.
I payed shipping to Germany but therefor had the item within 10 days !Otherwise it would be send to the dutch dealer who only responses very very slow on emails about warranty ....

#9383 4 years ago

Question: Can you stop the video arcade modes from playing?

Tim

#9384 4 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

Question: Can you stop the video arcade modes from playing?

There is only one video mode and you can try to avoid playing it. I actually like that mode.

If you meant - how do I stop the animations? You just push both flipper buttons simultaneous the animations stop playing.

#9385 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

So a bad power supply is the main issue? And the cannon shot missing is related to that? What's the flipper issue people have mentioned? Why doesnt American pinball start installing the upgraded power supply on their machines if it is an issue? Anything else i missed or should know about? Thanks.

The optional power supply has been needed only by a minority of buyers, mostly in Northeast. It solves trunk shot variability, tho you may still need to line the shot up a little better with an easy dremel fix. THE eos switches help with flipper collapse, but it is not a 100% fix for everyone. Finally, there are some situations where the game can lose track of balls in a multiball mode. This is rare and is related to the software operating system not processing the ball action fast enough. The scoop can also be inconsistent in shooting out the ball, but that adds an element of chance. And some have had the scoop eject damage the wood, so a cliffy protector is recommended. I have had the game a year, and once the trunk shot was fixed, I have enjoyed this game more than any other I have owned. It is challenging, deep, has a million settings to customize with and it looks awesome.

#9386 4 years ago

Thinking about Josh’s post where he said he can only work on the game during his free time.. does that mean AP is done supporting it? That’s certainly what this implies to me. I know it’s their first game and all, but I caused major havoc with my distributor getting this game in the door (WAAAAAAAAAY later than I wanted), and I had intended to buy Oktoberfest as well - but If they are done supporting such a great game that’s giving me pause. I’m sure Sherlock Holmes will be great but .. man AP has got to understand that $7+ THOUSAND dollars has to last a while around here

But anyway, my point was that I think that is just amazing that he’s even thinking about this game during non-office hours. That is ridiculous, and amazing

#9387 4 years ago

I think its josh's love of the project that keeps him going.

API wants more games to stay alive in a recently competitive market.

Josh wants quality. And a trouble free finished product.

I'm concerned that the 2 are heading in opposite directions.

Houdini isnt as refined as it could be.

I really hope there is more to come and our games dont get forgotten.

I'm very hesitant to get sherlock Holmes, I want to see how Houdini finishes up.

I almost sold my hobbit waiting 2 years for a meaningful update.
JJP finally released new code that is so good I'm keeping my game now.

That's commitment.

#9388 4 years ago

I think its josh's love of the project that keeps him going.
API wants more games to stay alive in a recently competitive market.
Josh wants quality. And a trouble free finished product.
I'm concerned that the 2 are heading in opposite directions.
Houdini isnt as refined as it could be.
I really hope there us more to come and our games dont get forgotten.
I'm very hesitant to get sherlock Holmes, I want to see how Houdini finishes up.
JJP finally released new code that is so good I'm keeping my game now.
That's commitment.

Much more eloquent way of stating my thoughts ^^^^^^^

#9389 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Thinking about Josh’s post where he said he can only work on the game during his free time.. does that mean AP is done supporting it?

Josh is supporting the game, and he's part of AP, you know?

Really, it means exactly the opposite of what you're suggesting. It means you're dealing with a company that is admittedly smaller than Stern or JJP, so yeah, when there's another game in the pipeline it demands time from employees... but it also means those employees are giving everything they can to keep improving the products in the field, even if it means the work day extends past 8 hours. But sometimes it's nice to go home and have dinner with the family before starting the evening shift.

Oktoberfest is the same way. Josh and I will keep refining it until we're satisfied with it. Definitely a "yeah, it's a job, but it's also a passion" situation. And I'm quite sure it'll be the same for Game #3 and beyond.

#9390 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

but it also means those employees are giving everything they can to keep improving the products in the field, even if it means the work day extends past 8 hours. But sometimes it's nice to go home and have dinner with the family before starting the evening shift.

Not to mention what many programmers have happen to them. You are somewhere other than work. Home, vacation, wherever. An idea hits. You crank up the lap top and go to town. Hours later your idea is ready to test in a game.

Programming isn't a job. It's an adventure.

LTG : )

#9391 4 years ago

I think you just nailed it with the Hobbit comment. 2 years, ya about right, yet it happened...finally having a massive update.
Josh and ferret are great committed guys, thats why they got the job, and some amazing talent to boot. We also have some pretty amazing ex JJP guys at American Pinball. Jim Thornton and Joe Balcer.
I believe we have a very similar company as JJP here, and the drive and committment behind closed doors is amazing!!!
There will be a Houdini update coming, there will be more games that will get the same treatment. Houdini is really only about 18 mo old off production line and there were about 8 updates in that time. Beta testers and Josh responding to emails with improvements.
Pinball takes time.
I almost forgot a few other players....
The customer service is Amazing at American pinball!!!! Barry , Dan, Nirmal have also provided some of the best service in the industry passing previous holder JJP.
The past 3 years have seen such an explosion of pinball surpassing the past 2 decades combined!!!
We are all very lucky.

#9392 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not to mention what many programmers have happen to them. You are somewhere other than work. Home, vacation, wherever. An idea hits. You crank up the lap top and go to town. Hours later your idea is ready to test in a game.
Programming isn't a job. It's an adventure.

For certain - this is more true than you realize! LOL I hope I didn't give the impression that I am getting on Josh's case AT ALL. I understand having to do work you know needs to get done, but you need to do it on your own time.

I am just hoping that corporate AP recognizes that the game isn't done, and this time Josh is spending on Houdini is good marketing dollars showing they are supporting their games. Houdini is REALLY complex, and sure, some bugs do remain, but we are miles ahead of where the game started from, even now. I'm sure any further updates will solidify Houdini and AP as good buys for us pinball fools

#9393 4 years ago

Master Magician is so intense. I didn’t know my game was over if I failed!! I still had two extra balls I think! Oh well, it is what it is. My wife wanted to show me how silly I look playing reverse/inverted.

A4B58C1D-2A91-4B20-9239-34FB6369AAA4 (resized).jpegA4B58C1D-2A91-4B20-9239-34FB6369AAA4 (resized).jpeg
#9394 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Thinking about Josh’s post where he said he can only work on the game during his free time.. does that mean AP is done supporting it?

Not by a long shot.
Josh and Joe's passion for our games is really something to behold.
API still being a start up company has everyone wearing many hats at many times and our limited time can get divided.
that being said Josh's passion for his work and this hobby simply prevents him from NOT working to make everything he does is 100% awesome

#9395 4 years ago
Quoted from DanDanDAN:

Not by a long shot.
Josh and Joe's passion for our games is really something to behold.
API still being a start up company has everyone wearing many hats at many times and our limited time can get divided.
that being said Josh's passion for his work and this hobby simply prevents him from NOT working to make everything he does is 100% awesome

They are the two dudes who convinced me to get this game in the first place. I met them at Allentown and played the first prototype - at that show and the subsequent show when they were in production, they spent a ton of time with me and my son, and They were SO proud of the game - and a year+ in, I still understand why. The passion was infectious. As you can see. Looking forward to game 3!! But you guys might have to help me build me a bigger house ..

#9396 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The passion was infectious.

Their whole team is like that from the top down. Talk to them at a show and you'll see it.

#9397 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Master Magician is so intense. I didn’t know my game was over if I failed!! I still had two extra balls I think! Oh well, it is what it is. My wife wanted to show me how silly I look playing reverse/inverted.

Since it is your 'final exam' I felt the game should end either succeed or fail. Maybe I'll change that some day, but part of me is also, at that point, not sure I would have any energy left to keep going.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Thinking about Josh’s post where he said he can only work on the game during his free time.. does that mean AP is done supporting it? That’s certainly what this implies to me. I know it’s their first game and all, but I caused major havoc with my distributor getting this game in the door (WAAAAAAAAAY later than I wanted), and I had intended to buy Oktoberfest as well - but If they are done supporting such a great game that’s giving me pause. I’m sure Sherlock Holmes will be great but .. man AP has got to understand that $7+ THOUSAND dollars has to last a while around here
But anyway, my point was that I think that is just amazing that he’s even thinking about this game during non-office hours. That is ridiculous, and amazing

Quoted from Ferret:

Josh is supporting the game, and he's part of AP, you know?
Really, it means exactly the opposite of what you're suggesting. It means you're dealing with a company that is admittedly smaller than Stern or JJP, so yeah, when there's another game in the pipeline it demands time from employees... but it also means those employees are giving everything they can to keep improving the products in the field, even if it means the work day extends past 8 hours. But sometimes it's nice to go home and have dinner with the family before starting the evening shift.
Oktoberfest is the same way. Josh and I will keep refining it until we're satisfied with it. Definitely a "yeah, it's a job, but it's also a passion" situation. And I'm quite sure it'll be the same for Game #3 and beyond.

People often ask me when will Houdini be finished and my response is consistency "when there is nothing more I want to do with it, or I get sick of tired of working on it".

Ferret said it quite well. We are a smaller organization at this point, and even if we were bigger, it is all about priorities, right now priority 1 is getting Oktoberfest finished up, as far as missing voice calls, more music, new adult voice calls, upgraded animations, better choreography, more light shows, bug fixes, etc. And although we just had a release a week or two ago, I expect another in few weeks and that will get us pretty close to where I think we want it to be, but as Ferret said, I don't see that as being the end, by any stretch. Priority 2 is supporting the work on future games and the projects, and improving our platform. We will start to give more and more of our attention to the next game. Priority 3 is continuing to make Houdini better and improving the things I am not happy with it.

Be nice if there were more hours in the day, but, you have to make due with what you have and that means finding time at night and on weekends to get stuff done now vs waiting until you can free up time during the day or are able to move it up the priority list.

#9398 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Since it is your 'final exam' I felt the game should end either succeed or fail. Maybe I'll change that some day, but part of me is also, at that point, not sure I would have any energy left to keep going.

This is the one aspect of the game that I'd like to see changed, or at least give us the option to change in settings. My house loves Houdini but this makes me keep pushing the settings harder each time I reach because it's no longer something I want to reach, which to me is kind of sad for a game to not actually want to achieve the wizard mode. Just let the game continue... players deserve to play the balls they earned.

#9399 4 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

This is the one aspect of the game that I'd like to see changed, or at least give us the option to change in settings. My house loves Houdini but this makes me keep pushing the settings harder each time I reach because it's no longer something I want to reach, which to me is kind of sad for a game to not actually want to achieve the wizard mode. Just let the game continue... players deserve to play the balls they earned.

Kinda agree. I see the reasoning behind it but I couldn’t get GC because game just ended. Would rather have to start over.

With TNA I don’t mind as much because destroying 9 reactors is nearly impossible for a regular player.

That said, I still need to go in and make my settings harder.

#9400 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Kinda agree. I see the reasoning behind it but I couldn’t get GC because game just ended. Would rather have to start over.
With TNA I don’t mind as much because destroying 9 reactors is nearly impossible for a regular player.
That said, I still need to go in and make my settings harder.

I somewhat agree.

Master magician mode should only occur after all mini wizard modes have been played or completed and all letters awarded.

A couple letters can be Rerouted for the completion of the mini wizard modes instead of a couple of the lesser goals..

This way there is nothing left to do and the game can end.

Ending the game early has a dual effect.
Either you are left unfulfilled, or you want to play again.

Being exhausted and unfulfilled is not where you want it to end. It leads to frustration and anger.

Not fun.

The final mode could be awarded much like earning all the emeralds in WOZ, after SOTR there is nothing left to see, the game can end there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 14,818 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 297.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-houdini-thread/page/188?hl=kinghebes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.