20180426_162959 (resized).jpg
76C6C594-C5E2-42C3-B0BA-DC6FB65B5334 (resized).png
33583E42-C6C2-435C-B301-C95470FBEA1F (resized).png
IMG_1470 (resized).jpeg
20230531_171203 (resized).jpg
20230530_210512 (resized).jpg
0F6D3A86-9F6A-43B3-A1FA-F4155ECAB32A (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

41 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 297.
#7801 5 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

Love the pin too, my favorite in my lineup, but so far no luck with the sub. Taking one more shot with a different powered sub, but so far nothing from an unpowered automobile intended sub and a small powered sub. I do note the the little LED on the game amp does not ever blink or lite no matter how I adjust the output and no matter if a speaker is hooked up or not. That seems odd to me.
Thoughts?

Maybe the amp is bad.

#7802 5 years ago
Quoted from Platypus:

Sub Woofer question. I am planning to build a sub woofer to use with Houdini. what have some of the others of you done to route the wires out of the cabinet? I am thinking of mounting a phono plug on the bottom.

I just routed a stubby RCA connectors out the backbox vent.

#7803 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Is it like 1/8" thick? Regular dead drop is like 1/4" and it would be way to thick.

Yes it’s really thin. I used it to deaden the Indiana Jones mode home after removing the metal brace that causes all the legendary bounce-outs. The game is actually fun now!

#7804 5 years ago
Quoted from triggur:

I have no idea what happened tonight... a group of 4 leaguers were playing their game on software version 18.12.12. A series of problems manifested (sorry, I wasn't there at the time, so I'm working from anecdote here, being as clear as I can):
1) Player 1, ball 3 was in the middle of a (seance?) multiball, a ball wound up stuck in the trunk catapult, which didn't recognize it being there (the switch appears to work fine). The player then lost one of his two remaining balls naturally. He started a different multiball to see if it would return the captured ball into play, but it didn't so he drained the active balls deliberately to end the turn. Eventually the game ball searched and unstuck the trunk catapult's ball and he played that ball out.
2) A subsequent player had his flippers go dead in a multiball after one of them drained.
3) Eventually the game was over and player 1 entered his initials for a high score. Immediately after he finished, the game flashed a single blank score (picture below) as the last game, and they never got to write down their scores-- they're gone.
I dumped the logs but I have no idea what to make of what is apparently base64-encoded stuff?
Any help appreciated![quoted image]

#1 has definitely happened to me - yesterday, in fact. The game will recognize the ball there and shoot it to the trunk as if you locked it properly. However, that switch is really finicky, and you can sometimes have a ball land there but not actually trigger the switch .

I ended up bending it up a little bit so the ball catches on it more fully, and have never ever had a problem since. This isn’t a software issue

#2 I have also had this happen, as if the game lost track of one of the balls

and #3, no idea.

#7805 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

#2 I have also had this happen, as if the game lost track of one of the balls

I have had this happen twice.
Its like the computer isnt fast enough to work through everything quickly enough and loses track or its not getting the data quick enough?

#7806 5 years ago

I have had this happen twice.
Its like the computer isnt fast enough to work through everything quickly enough and loses track or its not getting the data quick enough?

I’m fairly certain at least once this was more due to a switch not registering correctly. The left lock on my game (where the ball goes hitting the inner loop when lock is not lit) had some switches not registering consistently.

But at least one other time it seemed like how you describe above. I’m not certain

#7807 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I just routed a stubby RCA connectors out the backbox vent.

Sorry man, do you have any pics? I used to just route my Polk sub up through the cabinet sub on all my Sterns....where do I go for Houdini?
Thanks in advance!!!

#7808 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Sorry man, do you have any pics?

Do you see a vent hole on the back of your game ?

Try that. You might have to remove a screen or something. A hole is a hole. Picture may not help.

LTG : )

#7809 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Sorry man, do you have any pics? I used to just route my Polk sub up through the cabinet sub on all my Sterns....where do I go for Houdini?
Thanks in advance!!!

20190123_201753 (resized).jpg20190123_201753 (resized).jpg20190123_201903 (resized).jpg20190123_201903 (resized).jpg20190123_201920 (resized).jpg20190123_201920 (resized).jpg
#7810 5 years ago

Sorry man, I haven’t taken off my back glass yet. What is that black box?
I used to only use alligator clips to the lugs of the cabinet sub in my Stern games. Those clips won’t work here?
Thanks for your help!

#7811 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I used to only use alligator clips to the lugs of the cabinet sub in my Stern games. Those clips won’t work here?
Thanks for your help!

The black box is just the audio amp which has a 'sub out' connection. Spring terminals. Just hook up to that, set the amp's sub out volume knob way down if the polk is powered. Adjust levels as needed.

#7812 5 years ago

I just je a great game. 5 minutes long. Ball 1 and 2 were really bad. During ball three I started Bullet Catch. With the first shot into the trunk I then started trunk multiball, made the first aim shot quickly on the left orbit (easy to hit plus you get more points when you make that shot quick). While playing trunk multiball I somehow raised Playfield multiplier to x3 and started seance multiball. I kept collecting jackpots and suddenly I had 4 billion. I quickly drained after that to check out my efficiency highscore which was 14.560. BTW, there is not enough space on The Highscore screen for 5 digits. Lol. Just wanted to share. This game has so many different scoring strategies. Love it.

34DD9D6F-1E90-4F8F-A8A0-494A89640F60 (resized).jpeg34DD9D6F-1E90-4F8F-A8A0-494A89640F60 (resized).jpeg4BAC3E88-A435-4C7F-BF1C-3F67D43D0D0D (resized).jpeg4BAC3E88-A435-4C7F-BF1C-3F67D43D0D0D (resized).jpeg

#7813 5 years ago
Quoted from Platypus:

If she keeps doing that I am going to turn the giggles back on the slings.

Thank you for the laugh!

Has anyone deciphered the Morse code on the start button yet?

#7814 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

Thank you for the laugh!
Has anyone deciphered the Morse code on the start button yet?

Yes, it is a secret message from Houdini to his wife, to be communicated after his death.

#7815 5 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

I just je a great game. 5 minutes long. Ball 1 and 2 were really bad. During ball three I started Bullet Catch. With the first shot into the trunk I then started trunk multiball, made the first aim shot quickly on the left orbit (easy to hit plus you get more points when you make that shot quick). While playing trunk multiball I somehow raised Playfield multiplier to x3 and started seance multiball. I kept collecting jackpots and suddenly I had 4 billion. I quickly drained after that to check out my efficiency highscore which was 14.560. BTW, there is not enough space on The Highscore screen for 5 digits. Lol. Just wanted to share. This game has so many different scoring strategies. Love it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I think you meant '4 million not 4 billion', "aiming" fast on bullet catch to lock in a high jackpot value is key, and getting an orbit certainly helps get that scoring high with a shot that is easy to hit in MB vs say stage alley. The playfield multiplier can be huge in getting scores higher. Obviously a high skill shot/combo, but has the payoff. But certainly impressive to get 4 Million in a 5 minute game

#7816 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Thanks for your help!

You might want to buy some wire strippers.

This is a link to the amp users manual

https://www.parts-express.com/pedocs/manuals/310-308--lp-168ha-manual.pdf

#7817 5 years ago

Had the wire gate break on stage alley. Any ideas on how to get a new one?

#7818 5 years ago

I believe that I read that early ones broke easy. I bet if you file service order with API they will take care of you. My used game came with a couple spares.

My gate used to get stuck open for a while, which I didn't mind , but I had to fix it since I felt like I was cheating.

#7819 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Sorry you had he issue. Not sure why it did not immediately catapult the ball, keep an eye on that switch. The MB cutting out early also points to a potential switch issue with one of the locks, either the left or the one in the subway, but I'll see what the logs show. Other scenario would be if it somehow got into a 'lost ball situation', but I have to assume the other ball was hitting stuff (when the game thinks a ball is lost, after each drain it will wait 5 seconds to see if another switch gets hit, before it does end of ball). The last issue is quite bizarre, clearly something weird happened at end of game, can't say I have seen that occur in a very, very long time. Again, we shall see if the logs show anything, sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't.
Send logs to [email protected]

Had a similar weird one with the latest code today. Waxed and buffed the playfield, so the ball was wild and had a bunch of airballs. I hit the trunk lane, it flipped the ball into the trunk and returned it as usual. Then not long after, I had an airball glance off the stage lock plastic and plop into the lower catapult. It did the animation and launched the ball into the trunk fine, letting it drop into the upper catapult, but the ball just sat in the upper catapult until ball search cleared it. It's like it didn't expect it to be there, so it didn't even check. Never had a problem with that switch before or since.

Definitely something's not right...

#7820 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Had a similar weird one with the latest code today. Waxed and buffed the playfield, so the ball was wild and had a bunch of airballs. I hit the trunk lane, it flipped the ball into the trunk and returned it as usual. Then not long after, I had an airball glance off the stage lock plastic and plop into the lower catapult. It did the animation and launched the ball into the trunk fine, letting it drop into the upper catapult, but the ball just sat in the upper catapult until ball search cleared it. It's like it didn't expect it to be there, so it didn't even check. Never had a problem with that switch before or since.

If lock is not lit, then the ball should go to the upper catapult. The upper catapult will toss the ball out any time it gets to it, unless it is starting a movie mode bullet catch is in its first phase (in which case another ball gets put into play). Those catapult switches can be a touch finicky, but if you send me the log with the time this happened I can take a look and see what happened.

#7821 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

If lock is not lit, then the ball should go to the upper catapult. The upper catapult will toss the ball out any time it gets to it, unless it is starting a movie mode bullet catch is in its first phase (in which case another ball gets put into play). Those catapult switches can be a touch finicky, but if you send me the log with the time this happened I can take a look and see what happened.

The switches are finicky. I replaced and adjusted the lower catapult switch last week.

#7822 5 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Had the wire gate break on stage alley. Any ideas on how to get a new one?

I ended up calling the support number and Barry got me all setup. Thanks Barry!

#7823 5 years ago

rosh Hey there Rosh and fellow owners. Had a league night last night with Houdini in the mix of games and had a malfunction that I need help with. The game seems to have lost ball count during a multiball. One of the balls became held in the upper left area behind the post and the machine did not drop it back down in the left orbit. The player drained the other ball and the machine ended his turn, leaving the ball behind the post.

To make things worse, he was the last person in the group of players and it was ball 3. We believed that he wrote the scores down, before we decided to start a new game and allow him to have one more ball to be added to his score. Unfortunately the scores were not written down and we lost the scores upon start up of the next game.

That being said here is the question: Can I use the log files to retrieve his score, and the other scores for all the players?

Additional note: When we started his next ball, we manually dropped the stuck ball and let it drain.. it didn't end his game... so something on the ball count definitely feels off.

#7824 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It’s the switch - just bend it up a touch and it will fire away. The catapult switch is touchy

#7825 5 years ago

I know im a bit slow to the PS upgrade thing. but I am finally going to order it. however the free shipping code isn't working. is AP still offering free shipping on these PS's?

thanks for the info.

#7826 5 years ago
Quoted from Genjuro:

rosh Hey there Rosh and fellow owners. Had a league night last night with Houdini in the mix of games and had a malfunction that I need help with. The game seems to have lost ball count during a multiball. One of the balls became held in the upper left area behind the post and the machine did not drop it back down in the left orbit. The player drained the other ball and the machine ended his turn, leaving the ball behind the post.
To make things worse, he was the last person in the group of players and it was ball 3. We believed that he wrote the scores down, before we decided to start a new game and allow him to have one more ball to be added to his score. Unfortunately the scores were not written down and we lost the scores upon start up of the next game.
That being said here is the question: Can I use the log files to retrieve his score, and the other scores for all the players?
Additional note: When we started his next ball, we manually dropped the stuck ball and let it drain.. it didn't end his game... so something on the ball count definitely feels off.

You can send me the log (date and time of the game in question) and I can pull the scores form the logs (logs are not readable). After you pull the logs, please go into utilities and confirm you system clock is correct (24 hour clock) so I am not looking in the wrong place. Any info on scores from the previous game, could also help me get to the correct game scores.

Not sure where you are saying the ball got stuck. The ball should not end if there is an unaccounted for ball, unless it somehow got into 'lost ball mode' and believed a ball was missing, but that would not happen until after a couple of ball searches and it would put another ball into play. The logs will shed some light on this.

send all files that get pull off to [email protected] (include a note reminding me of the issue).

#7827 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

You can send me the log (date and time of the game in question) and I can pull the scores form the logs (logs are not readable). After you pull the logs, please go into utilities and confirm you system clock is correct (24 hour clock) so I am not looking in the wrong place. Any info on scores from the previous game, could also help me get to the correct game scores.
Not sure where you are saying the ball got stuck. The ball should not end if there is an unaccounted for ball, unless it somehow got into 'lost ball mode' and believed a ball was missing, but that would not happen until after a couple of ball searches and it would put another ball into play. The logs will shed some light on this.
send all files that get pull off to [email protected] (include a note reminding me of the issue).

Thanks. I am grabbing the logs now.

#7828 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It’s the switch - just bend it up a touch and it will fire away. The catapult switch is touchy

I don't think this is likely because that switch has literally never failed before or since. The ball only got stuck there when it shouldn't have been there.

#7829 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't think this is likely because that switch has literally never failed before or since. The ball only got stuck there when it shouldn't have been there.

logs or it didn't happen.

If the ball lands there, the code will process it and if sees no reason for it to be there, it will kick it out. Possible some set of game states resulted in it failing to come to that conclusion, the logs would likely shed light.

#7830 5 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

logs or it didn't happen.
If the ball lands there, the code will process it and if sees no reason for it to be there, it will kick it out. Possible some set of game states resulted in it failing to come to that conclusion, the logs would likely shed light.

I'll get the logs, but I have to go across town to pull them, so I can't do it immediately.

#7831 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm pretty sure we're on the same code - I have had this happen, and the catapult does fire if a ball lands in there, even if it hasn't gone through the inner loop and up the VUK. I used to have issues with the catapult switch working in test but not consistently working in a normal game, which is why I'm still thinking it's the switch. Anyway test it out when you get a chance, just fire up the game and drop a ball down the little wireform into the catapult; it should still fire. glass off is safe, just don't get your hand in the way!

#7832 5 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

I know im a bit slow to the PS upgrade thing. but I am finally going to order it. however the free shipping code isn't working. is AP still offering free shipping on these PS's?
thanks for the info.

E mail

[email protected]

#7833 5 years ago
#7835 5 years ago

After dragging my feet, I'm finally going to apply my Cliffy Protectors and my plastic protectors set. I've noticed after watching videos, and looking at the pin itself, that I'll need to take out a good mount of nuts. Is there a preferred tool for this? I know I asked before, but I was wondering if there's a specific brand of tool, or magnetic even, that I should grab from Harbor Freight or Amazon.

Thanks as always for recommendations!

#7836 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

After dragging my feet, I'm finally going to apply my Cliffy Protectors and my plastic protectors set. I've noticed after watching videos, and looking at the pin itself, that I'll need to take out a good mount of nuts. Is there a preferred tool for this? I know I asked before, but I was wondering if there's a specific brand of tool, or magnetic even, that I should grab from Harbor Freight or Amazon.
Thanks as always for recommendations!

I have had good success with socket screw drivers, which reach the narrow areas under the table easier than ratchet wrenches. When undoing wood screws, dont unscrew them completely from the playfield. That way, you can use the same groove when screwing them back in, which keeps things tighter. That is a Cliffy tip from his site. Just unscrew enough to release the wood rail, but leave the screw embedded in the playfield wood.

#7837 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

After dragging my feet, I'm finally going to apply my Cliffy Protectors and my plastic protectors set. I've noticed after watching videos, and looking at the pin itself, that I'll need to take out a good mount of nuts.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure Cliffy's most recent Houdini scoop protector has a little notch on the right side so you don't have to lift the wood rail anymore.

Quoted from wesman:

Is there a preferred tool for this? I know I asked before, but I was wondering if there's a specific brand of tool, or magnetic even, that I should grab from Harbor Freight or Amazon.

I swear by these babies: https://www.pinballlife.com/hilmor-7-piece-magnetic-tip-hollow-shaft-nut-driver-set.html

#7838 5 years ago
Quoted from triggur:

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure Cliffy's most recent Houdini scoop protector has a little notch on the right side so you don't have to lift the wood rail anymore.

Ditto^^^ Mine a few months ago did...

#7839 5 years ago
Quoted from triggur:

I swear by these babies: https://www.pinballlife.com/hilmor-7-piece-magnetic-tip-hollow-shaft-nut-driver-set.html

Thanks everyone for the quick and informative replies!

Those hilmors look sooooo nice, but are maybe a bit pricy for me currently. Thank you though, and I'll definitely note them for a future purchase!

Would these work okay?

https://m.harborfreight.com/7-Pc-Professional-SAE-Nut-Driver-Set-69239.html

And is this the notch on the right of the scoop protector you guys are referring to?

20190127_002500 (resized).jpg20190127_002500 (resized).jpg
#7840 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

And is this the notch on the right of the scoop protector you guys are referring to?

It's the oblique narrowing of the frame along the middle segment of your pinky finger.

#7841 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:Thanks everyone for the quick and informative replies!
Those hilmors look sooooo nice, but are maybe a bit pricy for me currently. Thank you though, and I'll definitely note them for a future purchase!
Would these work okay?
And is this the notch on the right of the scoop protector you guys are referring to? [quoted image]

As an electrician I have always used Klien tools I like the handles on their nut drivers. Most any brand should work but do look for magnetic tips and hollow shafts. A full set can be helpful but the sizes you'll use the most are 1/4" and 11/32" also maybe 5/16". I have magnetized my Philips driver as well

#7842 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Would these work okay?
And is this the notch on the right of the scoop protector you guys are referring to? [quoted image]

Those will work but you'll wish they were magnetic when you drop a nut into a subway

#7843 5 years ago
Quoted from triggur:

It's the oblique narrowing of the frame along the middle segment of your pinky finger.

Ah, so that helps stabilize/hook it into place, under the playfield? I didn't even notice it!

Quoted from Platypus:

As an electrician I have always used Klien tools I like the handles on their nut drivers. Most any brand should work but do look for magnetic tips and hollow shafts. A full set can be helpful but the sizes you'll use the most are 1/4" and 11/32" also maybe 5/16". I have magnetized my Philips driver as well

These would work then?

Klein Tools 647M Magnetic Nut Driver Set, 6-Inch Shafts, 7-Piece https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000MKIUYQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_VIDtCbJ09D6VP

How does the hollow shaft help?

Thanks again everyone for your help!

#7844 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Would these work okay?

When putting in the shooter lane protectors, you will need to raise wood rail. Search this forum for CLAMP to read an important tip o. that installation.

#7845 5 years ago
Quoted from PhantomO:

When putting in the shooter lane protectors, you will need to raise wood rail. Search this forum for CLAMP to read an important tip o. that installation.

The leaving the two screws in, just a bit tip, or something else? I have a clamp ready to go from Harbor Freight. Is it used at the end, when you're turning the screws back in?

#7846 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Ah, so that helps stabilize/hook it into place, under the playfield? I didn't even notice it!

These would work then?
Klein Tools 647M Magnetic Nut Driver Set, 6-Inch Shafts, 7-Piece amazon.com link »

There are times when a threaded post will extend up and beyond the locknut. A hollow shaft allows room for the post so you can tighten the nut all the way down

#7847 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

These would work then?
Klein Tools 647M Magnetic Nut Driver Set, 6-Inch Shafts, 7-Piece amazon.com link »

You need the hollow shafts every so often.

You need magnetized all the time.

You can magnetize nut drivers by sticking them on a speaker magnet for a couple days.

vid1900 found a good set here:

https://m.sears.com/craftsman-10-pc-nutdriver-set-in-zippered-case/p-00950209000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

The 9mm is the 11/32 one you need.

#7848 5 years ago

So I am putting together a Titan order for my "new" game TZ (love it!) and also going to pick up replacements to have on hand for Houdini. I wonder has anyone done different from black on this game? I was thinking about a velvet rope around the theater and curious if yellow or red would look decent.

#7849 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

These would work then?

6 inch shafts can be a bit unwieldy. 3" shafts (7" overall) are more common

Full hollow shafts (except 3/16-Inch [5 mm]) facilitate work on long bolt applications

#7850 5 years ago

You need the hollow shafts every so often.
You need magnetized all the time.
You can magnetize nut drivers by sticking them on a speaker magnet for a couple days.
vid1900 found a good set here:
https://m.sears.com/craftsman-10-pc-nutdriver-set-in-zippered-case/p-00950209000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2
The 9mm is the 11/32 one you need.

The 9mm...and...the 11/32 are the only ones really needed? I was wondering what are the common nuts. Are the plastics all held in using one specific nut?

I warched a video that mentioned using a magnetic parts tray too. I could probably use one of these anyway!

So the magnetic charge holds for quite awhile? Do the nuts and screws become magnetized in this process, or are they an alloy and less prone to being magnetized?

Quoted from Platypus:

6 inch shafts can be a bit unwieldy. 3" shafts (7" overall) are more common
Full hollow shafts (except 3/16-Inch [5 mm]) facilitate work on long bolt applications

Oh, that's a good point! I cancelled, well tried to cancel my order for the longer ones, and will pickup either these Sears or the Harbor Freight ones.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
Plastics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mclean, VA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 14,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 297.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-houdini-thread/page/157?hl=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.