Topic Stats

• 12,229 posts
  • 650 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by RipleYYY
  • Topic is favorited by 160 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,606 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
5B4650B8-3AA4-4152-9B39-C70A7CCBDEF5 (resized).jpeg
67EB9536-4308-4B0E-8F8F-0F87A073BADE (resized).jpeg
16113651843595513035222951573953 (resized).jpg
20210122_182108 (resized).jpg
CB10FAA5-8767-4DAB-85C9-7E0909DF7795 (resized).jpeg
houdini_code_release_21.01.21 (resized).png
BA1534C4-4528-493A-A22D-F3E3FEB95B7B (resized).jpeg
E4268037-0697-4821-B200-853990ED7459 (resized).jpeg
CB650277-9CDC-4721-ABB0-741023BF74C5 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
20210117_134537 (resized).jpg
20210117_134527 (resized).jpg
20210117_134507 (resized).jpg
20210117_160748 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12229 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 245.
#7301 2 years ago

Have only played one game on Beta but had something odd happen for the first time.
I installed the new power supply weeks ago and the catapult had been 100%.
In the middle of the game, second time loading the trunk, ball two went wide right and down the ramp and out the entrance.
I finished the game loaded the trunk at least twice without issue.

First game playing I got my second highest score ever due to a 10x multiplier round which was very satisfying and nerve racking lol.

Still one of my top 5 games looking forward to my second AP game.

#7302 2 years ago

Houdini got a lot of play this holiday at my house.
It was very well received and no one said it was hard to play, though I have tweaked it a bit to smooth it out.

No nagging errors in the code, really.

One thing, I would like to see is the scoop ball save increased or available in the menu to adjust it up a bit.
I saw a lot of balls lost before they were flipped due to slingshot and other game activity draining the ball after a scoop eject.

This wouldn't be a problem if the scoop was more consistent, but its not.
It is very workable with the scoop ball save, that was a great idea, but its about 5-6 seconds too short.

One other thing would be to allow double flip to exit, same magician shoots again animation for extra balls.
Its cute, but a momentum killer for experienced players.

#7303 2 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Have only played one game on Beta but had something odd happen for the first time.
I installed the new power supply weeks ago and the catapult had been 100%.
In the middle of the game, second time loading the trunk, ball two went wide right and down the ramp and out the entrance.
I finished the game loaded the trunk at least twice without issue.
First game playing I got my second highest score ever due to a 10x multiplier round which was very satisfying and nerve racking lol.
Still one of my top 5 games looking forward to my second AP game.

I adjusted my catapult to land the ball in the left center of the trunk.
If it fires a little strong it goes into the far right of the trunk but always makes it.

drop about 20 balls into the catapult and it should be consistant, especially if you have the upgraded power supply.

I havent had a miss in the last 200 launches.

It takes about 15 mins of adjustment but its well worth it.

#7304 2 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

ball two went wide right and down the ramp and out the entrance.

The ball is wild -- possible it was just not sitting cleanly in the catapult, which is why we said our goal was 90%. On my game, which I unboxed a couple of weeks ago, have yet to see a miss (have original power supply).

Quoted from pinballinreno:

I'm also having a flipper drop once in awhile, usually during seance multiball.

At some point when this happens, if you don't mind, immediately power off the machine, so as to keep minimize stuff flowing in to the logs, then boot up and pull the logs and send to me.

can't say I did a lot of testing on a five ball game, I'll look into it.

Quoted from kdecgp:

I followed the wires from the api stage display and they go to a connector with a label wca 0020-60 and the white connector and area near the connector on the board look brown.

Not seeing what you think is brown and there is no high voltage on that board (which is what can toast a connector) Possible the 'brown' is the marking so you know which plug goes where? There are no wires going to that board that would be tied to the mini-display, so guessing your got your wires crossed at some point. There is a wire to that board that connects with the servos in the stage. Open a ticket with Barry, via out website, and he can help you troubleshoot the issue.

Quoted from wolftownjeff:

My game is firing balls without being plunged.

As others have mentioned, there is a setting for this, but thought it defaults to off. It is obviously a good feature for locations so a game is not left standing with a ball in the shooter lane. We use it on our lobby game so the receptionist is not stuck listening to the main track all day because someone walked away mid game.

Quoted from Pinphila:

Awesome! When do you plan to release the “read me” file. Thanks

When I do the 'official' release, which unless something major comes up, should be later this week. In the meantime, those playing with the test version get to find the changes are their own, at least a couple have been mentioned here (or maybe they were in PMs)

#7305 2 years ago

BarryJ,

Are there plans to release an interconnect wiring diagram?

Thanks,
Mark

#7306 2 years ago

Anyone ever get what seems like a random 2-ball MB? Not sure if this is legit or not.

#7307 2 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Anyone ever get what seems like a random 2-ball MB? Not sure if this is legit or not.

Yes. Once in awile.
Could be loose or dirty opto, could be code related.

I consider it a random bonus feature at this point.

#7308 2 years ago

odd things I saw with the last beta code
- odd 2 ball multiball
- ball drain at magic shop
- missing extra ball when stacked 2 deep (both wife and I saw this)
- scoop not ejecting ball on first try
- flipper drop during multiball

#7309 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

flipper drop during multiball

Yes, this is happening a little more and is affecting both one or the other flipper. Sometimes in rapid succession, but not at the same time.

I was getting random right flipper drops during seance, but last night during a fairly long game I got the left flipper drop during trunk MB , during man from beyond mode.

I had 5 or 6 balls in play at that time. Magnets and catapult were firing well. Catapult never missed its mark.

Inconsistant scoop ejects cost me a couple of my extra balls without flipping any of them.

#7310 2 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

odd things I saw with the last beta code
- odd 2 ball multiball
- ball drain at magic shop
- missing extra ball when stacked 2 deep (both wife and I saw this)
- scoop not ejecting ball on first try
- flipper drop during multiball

I had one end of ball sequence after the ball went into the hat hole. That could be a cool feature -- the ball disappears in the hat and you lose it (maybe 1 in 20 shots). Adds an element of danger and mystery to the hat shot.

#7311 2 years ago

rosh "can't say I did a lot of testing on a five ball game, I'll look into it."

Thanks! Some of us Houdiniphiles need two extra balls...just ask the monkey....

#7312 2 years ago

In relation to balls auto plunging, even with the default set to off , after about 10 min the ball still auto plunges , hopefully this can be addressed.
Also has anyone noticed that the trunk on the Playfield has 3 latches and the ones in animations have 4 latches ?

#7313 2 years ago
Quoted from Crazydaisy:

In relation to balls auto plunging, even with the default set to off , after about 10 min the ball still auto plunges , hopefully this can be addressed.
Also has anyone noticed that the trunk on the Playfield has 3 latches and the ones in animations have 4 latches ?

Generally I dont leave a ball in the shooter lane, I'll have to try it.

I'm curious as to how many people do this, and how many are affected by it.

In theory with it off in the menu, the ball should stay there all day. Unless a ball search?

Check the shooter lane switch with a ball. It might be inconsistant or shorting.

#7314 2 years ago

Generally I dont leave a ball in the shooter lane, I'll have to try it.
I'm curious as to how many people do this, and how many are affected by it.
In theory with it off in the menu, the ball should stay there all day. Unless a ball search?
Check the shooter lane switch with a ball. It might be inconsistant or shorting.

I have my timed auto launch turned off, but left a ball in the lane once for an extended time when called away to attend to some allegedly important task about the house - something trivial like dinner or some such nonsense - and it fired a ball into play. But I had not thought of a ball search. Hmmmm. Anyway, I have only abandoned a ball for an extended period that one time, so I’ve not had it happen other than on that occasion.

#7315 2 years ago
Quoted from Crazydaisy:

I saw the 3 or 4 trunk latch difference. The playfield truck was probably too short to have 4 and have it look good.

#7316 2 years ago

If there is 4 of us play 4 machines all on 4 player and kind of rotate through the 4 machines as our turn comes up , sometimes the machine will have to wait more than 10 min.
I just thought it was worth mentioning while software is still being adjusted .

#7317 2 years ago
Quoted from Crazydaisy:

If there is 4 of us play 4 machines all on 4 player and kind of rotate through the 4 machines as our turn comes up , sometimes the machine will have to wait more than 10 min.
I just thought it was worth mentioning while software is still being adjusted .

Interesting, does this ever come up in real life?

I wonder in what circumstances, and how many people are affected.

#7318 2 years ago

Scoop ball save is not available from all scoop launches.

During some stage acts if the ball launches from the scoop, often its lost before flipping it.

#7319 2 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

I have my timed auto launch turned off, but left a ball in the lane once for an extended time when called away to attend to some allegedly important task about the house - something trivial like dinner or some such nonsense - and it fired a ball into play. But I had not thought of a ball search. Hmmmm. Anyway, I have only abandoned a ball for an extended period that one time, so I’ve not had it happen other than on that occasion.

If the ball is in the shooter lane, ball search will not run.

It should stay there forever, and I've certainly had it sit in the shooter lane for a very, very long time, however, I'll do a check on this to see if I can replicate it shooting out, possibly something else is going on or changed. However, the need for a location to have it kick out is certainly a legit need, which is why that feature was added.

Quoted from drummermike:

I saw the 3 or 4 trunk latch difference. The playfield truck was probably too short to have 4 and have it look good.

While the trunk was based on the art that was done for the backglass, and then later used in animations, the size of the trunk on the machine was driven by the space it needed to fit in and the sculpture was done so it would look right.

Quoted from PhantomO:

I had one end of ball sequence after the ball went into the hat hole. That could be a cool feature -- the ball disappears in the hat and you lose it (maybe 1 in 20 shots). Adds an element of danger and mystery to the hat shot.

Not sure everyone would see it that way. Pretty sure I know what caused this, but very hard to replicate on demand given the sequence of events and the large number of variations around them. I did a fix for this previously, but since two folks have reported this, clearly the fix needs to be tweaked.

Scoop ball save is not available from all scoop launches.

I don't believe that to be the case. The only time there is no ball save on the scoop (if enabled in settings), is during multiball, if it is being kicked out as part of a ball search or a failure related to the left lock trying to kick a ball out and finding it there for more than a few seconds (which I will look to adjust). Keep in mind it is a silent ball save, meaning there is no flashing of the shoot again.

#7320 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Keep in mind it is a silent ball save, meaning there is no flashing of the shoot again

Ah, that might be it.
There is no flashing indication that scoop ball save is in effect in some circumstaces, like multiball.

Or possibly a multiball stage act?

I can see however, multiple shots to the scoop could keep ball save running indefinitely if not properly addressed.

It's a difficult situation.

I would either increase it as it is a few seconds, or make it a menu item adjustment.

Over all it's quite effective and a perfect solution to the randomness of the scoop ejects.

#7321 2 years ago

In the case of Multiball it is flashing, like it is a start of ball. I felt that doing it on the scoop would create confusion since it is lit for such a short period, would likely only flash once or twice. Obviously setting it too long creates undeserved ball saves.

During MB it would create too much ball save activity, and as you said, as you could keep shooting it there, so if you saw ball was draining you could shoot there to get the ball save, and that is not what I want not the intent when adding it.

Quoted from rosh:

If the ball is in the shooter lane, ball search will not run.

Looks like there was a 10 minute or so check where it would ignore the rule on not ball searching when the ball was in the shooter lane. Trying to remember why I did that, possibly to protect from a bad shooter lane switch preventing ball search from ever happening. I will look at some modifications around this.

#7322 2 years ago

To start I want to say I've been very happy with the game so far, and the support given by Josh, Barry and everyone at AP has been phenomenal. I just have some constructive criticism about the RGB led inserts. I think the artwork on Houdini is well done and cohesive, but it bothers me to see the insert art blown away by various led colors. I think it would look better to see shades of warm white only under any insert with colored artwork. Otherwise, the artwork should just be grayscale if the color was meant to change during modes etc. (like the faces on Pinball Magic) This is a new trend I see in games since the introduction of RGB insert lights. Just my 2 cents, still love the game. Carry on.

#7323 2 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

To start I want to say I've been very happy with the game so far, and the support given by Josh, Barry and everyone at AP has been phenomenal. I just have some constructive criticism about the RGB led inserts. I think the artwork on Houdini is well done and cohesive, but it bothers me to see the insert art blown away by various led colors. I think it would look better to see shades of warm white only under any insert with colored artwork. Otherwise, the artwork should just be grayscale if the color was meant to change during modes etc. (like the faces on Pinball Magic) This is a new trend I see in games since the introduction of RGB insert lights. Just my 2 cents, still love the game. Carry on.

I respectfully disagree.

I live by the colors.

Without them I wouldn't know about the stacked shots per target.

The alternating colors let me know that there is way more going on per target than I can see on the surface.

It's been really well thought out and executed.

#7324 2 years ago

I respectfully disagree.
I live by the colors.
The alternating colors let me know that there is way more going on per target than I can see on the surface.

I love this game!

#7325 2 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

...I think it would look better to see shades of warm white only under any insert with colored artwork. Otherwise, the artwork should just be grayscale if the color was meant to change during modes etc...

I believe a fair amount time, the colors actually convey information (but I'm not good enough to realize what unless obvious - like what to shoot at). But I do agree w/your comment regarding toning it down a bit if not needed. Not directed solely at Houdini, but pins in general.

One area I would like to see changed is Houdini's eyes. Not a big fan of them being different colors at times.

#7326 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I believe a fair amount time, the colors actually convey information (but I'm not good enough to realize what unless obvious - like what to shoot at). But I do agree w/your comment regarding toning it down a bit if not needed. Not directed solely at Houdini, but pins in general.
One area I would like to see changed is Houdini's eyes. Not a big fan of them being different colors at times.

I agree with the off color eyes. That's often stood out to me.

I really enjoy the artwork package as a whole for Houdini! The only gripe I have rosh is often the type in scoring and bonuses on the LCD could use more contrast, as in maybe a white stroke around the fonts, and then a black drop shadow to give better conrast. I also find the somewhat florescent type colors, often complimentary based, a bit too garish, almost neon. The entire art package otherwise is so subdued in a lovely way that fits the tone of the period, but those bright colors always pop in a bad way for me.

#7327 2 years ago

I respectfully disagree.
I live by the colors.

Right, follow the flashing lights. I get it. But I think that's what clear (or with grayscale art) inserts are for. This worked for Stern Star Trek Prem/LE but I think Stern has taken it too far these days.

#7328 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Not a big fan of them being different colors at times.

I agree.

The creepy eyes is what draws me in.

To have them at 2 different colors at times kills the creepy feel and looks off somewhat.

To have them rapidly blink with blue-white fire, like they are filled with electricity might be very cool once in awhile.

Instead of the alternating colors.

#7329 2 years ago

I agree.
The creepy eyes is what draws me in.
To have them at 2 different colors at times kills the creepy feel and looks off somewhat.
To have them rapidly blink with blue-white fire, like they are filled with electricity might be very cool once in awhile.
Instead of the alternating colors.

When they're both red is killer too.

#7330 2 years ago

Eye color, like pretty much all colors has meaning.

Blue is his normal eye color,
teal when in seance (magnets active),
yellow, mode time running out, this is also when 'add time' first lights
Red, time about to end

#7331 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

yellow, mode time running out, first time in a mode this is also where when add time lights
Red, time about to end

Very cool, I'm looking forward to noticing it more. It makes total sense.

However I was aluding to the eye colors in attract mode.

When they go 2 diferent colors and flash seperately it stops being creepy and looks just plain weird lol.

But its fun.

It's like he's winking or having a seizure lol.

In game, the eyes just ROCK!
Like all the other colors.

#7332 2 years ago

Pincinnati Update for Octoberfest and Houdini:

Pincades Update:

I will be Bringing 3 Houdini Open Box Show game's:

1. Updated power supply, blades, shaker, and topper with factory warranty from date of purchase.
*PRICE REMOVED*

2. Updated power supply, blades, and topper with factory warranty from date of purchase.
(Shaker can be purchased separately and installed at the show by me if needed)
*PRICE REMOVED*

3.Game #1002 (#2 serial number off the line) Updated power supply, sub woofer with full factory warranty from date of purchase.
Price announced at the show on Serial #1002

Also stop by and pick up some Octoberfest promo stuff from Pincades.

Octoberfest will also be @ the show to play. We (Pincades) will be accepting deposits @ the show, as well as taking trade in's towards a purchase of a Octoberfest or Houdini. Some restrictions apply LOL..

If you would like to discuss show game purchase, trade or pricing before the show. 219-924-PINS(7467) Calls only
219-808-6063 calls or text.
Safe travels to all.
See ya @ The Show!
Pincades
Jesse T.

#7333 2 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I agree with the off color eyes. That's often stood out to me.
I really enjoy the artwork package as a whole for Houdini! The only gripe I have rosh is often the type in scoring and bonuses on the LCD could use more contrast, as in maybe a white stroke around the fonts, and then a black drop shadow to give better conrast. I also find the somewhat florescent type colors, often complimentary based, a bit too garish, almost neon. The entire art package otherwise is so subdued in a lovely way that fits the tone of the period, but those bright colors always pop in a bad way for me.

I couldn't disagree much more with those that think the RGB light show is too much, in fact I asked it be ramped up a bit back in the early code days as I didn't think it popped enough in attract mode. Mine is sitting pretty close to WOZ and compared to that it's still a bit toned-down (IMO JJP lighting effects > everyone else still). I'll accept an argument that the rainbow effect it more appropriate for WOZ but in attract mode I think Houdini still needs to draw people in, especially on location and pretty flashy-lights are a good way to do that. Once in game-play I think the lights are very well done and help you understand what to shoot for even if you can't hear the game which is key. As for the eyes being different colors during attract mode it's never bothered me in the slightest and it usually just happens during the "spinning wheel" of lights, which makes sense to me.

#7334 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

3.Game #1002 (#2 serial number off the line) Updated power supply, sub woofer with full factory warranty from date of purchase.

Subwoofer??? Where did that come from, early experimenting by AP?

Bass is one thing missing in this game, but rather easy to add an external sub given the amp has sub outputs.

#7335 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Early, no, I believe it was installed to evaluate relative to inclusion in Oktoberfest.

#7336 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Bass is one thing missing in this game, but rather easy to add an external sub given the amp has sub outputs.

I’m glad this came up. I have a non-powered subwoofer that’s rated for automotive use. I’ve hooked it up to the game amp, which should support the speaker, and I get nothing. The only indication I get that it’s working is that when I started up the game, I get a momentary rumble from the pulse of the amp coming to life.
I have a couple of little subwoofers that have an amp, that will need to be rewired a bit, and eventually I’m going to try that. However, it seems like the game amp should support the non-amp speakers.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

#7337 2 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

I’m glad this came up. I have a non-powered subwoofer that’s rated for automotive use. I’ve hooked it up to the game amp, which should support the speaker, and I get nothing. The only indication I get that it’s working is that when I started up the game, I get a momentary rumble from the pulse of the amp coming to life.
I have a couple of little subwoofers that have an amp, that will need to be rewired a bit, and eventually I’m going to try that. However, it seems like the game amp should support the non-amp speakers.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Obvious question, but have to ask...did you turn up the subwoofer volume knob?

#7338 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

yellow, mode time running out, this is also when 'add time' first lights
Red, time about to end

Don't mean to sound like I'm nit-picking, but any interest in making them the same color and just cycle thru the appropriate colors if easy to implement? Maybe on a future 'to-do list'?

#7339 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

There is also a cross over adjustment knob that should be checked/adjusted

I've used the same amp in one of my custom games with a non powered automotive subwoofer and it works.

#7340 2 years ago

Ran into some issues on test code.

1) On 5 ball game - beat the wizard mode on ball 3 and game sent me to high score screen behind the ongoing game screen for ball 4. Once initials were entered, game is confused and ends.

2) On secret mission Q - left insert blinks but left orbit shots won’t register, so you can’t progress. Stay locked in the mode until it times out. Left orbit works fine in other modes.

#7341 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

On 5 ball game - beat the wizard mode on ball 3 and game sent me to high score screen behind the ongoing game screen for ball 4. Once initials were entered, game is confused and ends.

your game will end, win or lose, after the wizard mode. I will look into why it tries to at first continue to the next ball.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

2) On secret mission Q - left insert blinks but left orbit shots won’t register, so you can’t progress. Stay locked in the mode until it times out. Left orbit works fine in other modes.

Tested this, and works fine for me, have not heard of anyone else having this issue. If it happens again, immediately pull log and send it to me.

Quoted from mbwalker:

Don't mean to sound like I'm nit-picking, but any interest in making them the same color and just cycle thru the appropriate colors if easy to implement?

Not sure what it is you are asking for. Are you talking about during attract mode?

#7342 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I couldn't disagree much more with those that think the RGB light show is too much, in fact I asked it be ramped up a bit back in the early code days as I didn't think it popped enough in attract mode. Mine is sitting pretty close to WOZ and compared to that it's still a bit toned-down (IMO JJP lighting effects > everyone else still). I'll accept an argument that the rainbow effect it more appropriate for WOZ but in attract mode I think Houdini still needs to draw people in, especially on location and pretty flashy-lights are a good way to do that. Once in game-play I think the lights are very well done and help you understand what to shoot for even if you can't hear the game which is key. As for the eyes being different colors during attract mode it's never bothered me in the slightest and it usually just happens during the "spinning wheel" of lights, which makes sense to me.

Noooo...... I like the lights, I'm referring to the type font usage, color, lack of stroke and stop shadows ON the LCD backglass. The playfield is top notch!

#7343 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I did. I didn't when I initially tested it, but soon discovered that it was there. A real "duh!" moment. But, sadly, no difference.

#7344 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

There is also a cross over adjustment knob that should be checked/adjusted
I've used the same amp in one of my custom games with a non powered automotive subwoofer and it works.

Yeah, I fiddled with that too.

I tried two ways to hook it up.

1. + & - from the speaker into the right subwoofer + & - connectors.

2. then I ganged both the + and both the - connectors from the amp and hooked up to + & - of the speaker

Make sense?

#7345 2 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

Yeah, I fiddled with that too.
I tried two ways to hook it up.
1. + & - from the speaker into the right subwoofer + & - connectors.
2. then I ganged both the + and both the - connectors from the amp and hooked up to + & - of the speaker
Make sense?

On those amps there are 4 connection points for the sub. but in reality you only need 2 (as there are 2 pairs for the same side +-) I have hooked it up before with both wires on the same polarity.

#7346 2 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Early, no, I believe it was installed to evaluate relative to inclusion in Oktoberfest.

Rosh receives a gold star for that answer.

#7347 2 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

On those amps there are 4 connection points for the sub. but in reality you only need 2 (as there are 2 pairs for the same side +-) I have hooked it up before with both wires on the same polarity.

Hi again Barry - Yeah, that's what I did, but nothing but the rumble/pop when the pin is turned on. Adjusted sub volume all the way up and tried the spectrum of crossover - nothing when the game is going. Checked continuity from the speaker lug to the the amp, and it is fine.

Perplexing...

#7348 2 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

Hi again Barry - Yeah, that's what I did, but nothing but the rumble/pop when the pin is turned on. Adjusted sub volume all the way up and tried the spectrum of crossover - nothing when the game is going. Checked continuity from the speaker lug to the the amp, and it is fine.
Perplexing...

Is the wire from the voice coil attached to the wire lug?

Did you try a different speaker all together, doesn't have to be a sub, just keep the volume low.

#7349 2 years ago

Are you talking about during attract mode?

Wasn't at first, but after thinking about, that's when I tend to notice the eye color being different. So 'yes'.

#7350 2 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

Is the wire from the voice coil attached to the wire lug?
Did you try a different speaker all together, doesn't have to be a sub, just keep the volume low.

I will look at it and try another speaker.

So, I don’t need a sub w/amp. GTK

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 50.00
There are 12229 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 245.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside