Topic Stats

• 9,746 posts
  • 561 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Platypus
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,317 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
coilstop (resized).jpg
IMG-20191017-WA0070 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191121-135123 (resized).png
ap2 (resized).jpg
AP (resized).jpg
20191115_193550 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191110_201555 (resized).jpg
20191107_132816 (resized).jpg
0BFFBA7A-2A37-4ECF-8E8A-454961EC1D22 (resized).jpeg
AD1C4609-DABC-4F2A-9D57-23EBD847BBE8 (resized).jpeg
Houdini MM rules (resized).JPG
IMG_20191031_204154 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191031_204326 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 9746 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 195.
#5101 1 year ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I'll take a look at that. What did you do to fix it?
Thanks for the info!!

All I did was loosen the ramp fasteners and move it a bit to the right...not much play but it did the trick.

#5102 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

I week away
At least 3 maybe more on free play and nib games. All will have art blades. I will bring Magic Glass and shakers if someone would like to purchase them to add to a Open box or nib game. I may be bringing some other pins as well.
Show game pricing as well
See ya soon
Pincades
Jese T

Jese is great to deal with. Check him out at the show.
LTG : )

#5103 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

My games play pretty good at 118 volts.
I would be very happy if power stayed between 118 to 120.
I'm hoping for a stable 120 that they advertise on the box from Tripp Lite.
We will find out tomorrow I'm pretty excited about it.
I bought two units I was hoping to plug 2 games in each unit but if it ends up being one game for unit I'm still okay with that.

Bad news. I finally got a reply back from Tripp Lite tech support. They say that their LC1200 does not kick in until the power drops to 111V or less, when it brings it back to 120-121V. So it will not help your mild brownout problem. I've emailed them back to ask which product will work with your specific condition. Sorry for recommending the LC1200 - their printed spec summary didn't mention this threshold.

#5104 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Bad news. I finally got a reply back from Tripp Lite tech support. They say that their LC1200 does not kick in until the power drops to 111V or less, when it brings it back to 120-121V. So it will not help your mild brownout problem. I've emailed them back to ask which product will work with your specific condition. Sorry for recommending the LC1200 - their printed spec summary didn't mention this threshold.

I used to plug in 3 pins to my tripp light to get my TZ to work properly. I have not tried the apc ups I have to see if they improve things.

#5105 1 year ago

Yup - even the APC has a huge range. You need a Panamax 5400 or a Furman (not sure which model - around $800) to have the voltage be around a +/- 6. The +/- 6 range is sometimes enough to throw off the catapult. It might not be worth the investment unless you have a large collection and are concerned about constant power to all of you pins.

#5106 1 year ago
Quoted from adborto:

Yup - even the APC has a huge range. You need a Panamax 5400 or a Furman (not sure which model - around $800) to have the voltage be around a +/- 6. The +/- 6 range is sometimes enough to throw off the catapult. It might not be worth the investment unless you have a large collection and are concerned about constant power to all of you pins.

An "offline UPS" would solve the problem. We used to use them at rig sites because power there was all over the map.

They work by having the battery always power the AC output (inverter AC). The line connection just charges the battery. They cost $800 about 15 years ago. Don't remember the brand names but that is what Google is for.

I still think a good quality supply inside Houdini would fix this.

#5107 1 year ago
Quoted from mcbPalisade:

An "offline UPS" would solve the problem. We used to use them at rig sites because power there was all over the map.
They work by having the battery always power the AC output (inverter AC). The line connection just charges the battery. They cost $800 about 15 years ago. Don't remember the brand names but that is what Google is for.
I still think a good quality supply inside Houdini would fix this.

I do feel you sir are on the correct answer. Instead of trying to service the power for your entire house why not just replace the incorrect power supply in the game with issue? I personally have not had an issue with any other game or feature. Yes, when all 15 games are running a sessoned player could disscern a difference but they all function as designed. How much would it cost to drop in (and which) the transformer this game actually needed?

#5108 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I do feel you sir are on the correct answer. Instead of trying to service the power for your entire house why not just replace the incorrect power supply in the game with issue? I personally have not had an issue with any other game or feature. Yes, when all 15 games are running a sessoned player could disscern a difference but they all function as designed. How much would it cost to drop in (and which) the transformer this game actually needed?

I would hold tight on modding out the game or dropping $800 on an external power source. I have heard AP may be working on a solution. Maybe Barry can confirm before anyone alters their games.

#5109 1 year ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I would hold tight on modding out the game or dropping $800 on an external power source. I have heard AP may be working on a solution. Maybe Barry can confirm before anyone alters their games.

I wonder about AP's priorities. Wouldn't they be concentrating on this coming October[fest]?

If I had one of these boxes (Houdini) I'd look at replacing the cheesy main power supply. Bet you could source a good one, or two for under $150. Hard to tell which ones might work though, might have to iterate

#5110 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

This is sad news.
I havent recieved my plug in voltmeters yet to visually see the output differences but they are coming soon..

The advertisement says they put out continuous 120v and correct overvolt and undervolt conditions for a stable 120v.

Fortunately I bought from amazon so if they dont do as advertised its a no risk test, I just send them back.

Last night I had continuous 120v so no opportunity to see it in action. But the heat is up to over 100 in a few days, then we will see them either work or fail to do the job.

#5111 1 year ago

The 18.8.1 code is now available!!!

I want to thank all of the beta testers for their assistance. They all did a great job of keeping quiet about what is in the release, and I'm sure they will now start to share their thoughts, hopefully they include a 'spoiler alert' if they post things today. Hopefully the beta testers and I have done a good job in testing.

You can download the code from our website.

https://www.american-pinball.com/support/updates/

Below is a list of what has changed, just a few items. A few of these thing were driven by suggestions from some of you, so for those who see something that you suggested, thanks for the idea, but I am taking all the credit. I was even asked about a rumor, and while it was not true, well, it is now.

I'll try to keep an eye on this thread over the weekend to respond to any questions or issues.

Enjoy,

Josh

CHANGE LOG

New — added an additional main audio track (now 4 different tracks), existing tracks have been improved
New — sound effect on increase jackpot
New — sound effect at start of game
New — sound effect on shooter lane
New — Flipper escape on Magic Shop, currently only available on visits 1,2,5,8
New — voice calls for NY cop for Great Escape opening
New — “progress ribbon” on ‘last scores screen’ that shows what you did on each of the major objective areas.
New — points per second — shown on the last scores screen, shows who is the most strategic/efficient.
New — Most Efficient Player Recognition — requires a game of at least 2 minutes to qualify
New — Support for Custom Message — to use, put a png formatted file, named custom_message.png with width of 1360 and height of 768 on a USB key and insert into the USB extension cable as if were doing a log dump or code update. Following directions on screen, after reboot, go to settings -> Standard to enable it.
New — Mini-Magician mode for Secret Missions
New — Master Magician Mode — a little rough still, will get cleaned up in next release
New — Reset High Scores — Go to Settings -> Utilities -> Reset Scores
New — adjust ball save time on Trunk Multiball
New — adjustment for ball save time on Seance
New — 10 second ball save on Return from Beyond
New — 10 second ball save on Escape Death
New — consecutive ramp and loop scoring now have a 1 time 500K payout on the 7 consecutive shot, normally the 7th shot will go back to the start of the ladder.
New — Added support for mechanical knocker — kit availability soon
New — support for Euros on the pricing/credits display
New — support for Pounds on the pricing/credits display
New — support for Kroner on the pricing/credits display
New — setting to control how much the shaker is used. Setting it to ‘Low’ will remove shaker in the pops, setting it to ‘Heavy’ will enable it for catapult build up.
New — Ball save in Man from Beyond when balls 2 and 3 are put into play
New — Voice calls for magicians choice
New — Voice calls for Movies — new voice is a more of a movie preview voice, and is the default, you can switch back to the female voice in settings or choose random, which will use both, but each ball will be just one voice.
New — Voice calls for some of the newer joke hat pulls
New — Voice calls for straitjacket
New — Voice calls for Bullet Catch
New — Insert coin animation in attract mode (show if no credits)
New — Press start animation in attract mode (show if credits or in free play)
New — ball save at start of Movie Binge
New — Stage Mode Status screen now shows Green for a mode completed and red for a mode started by failed
New — Bonus for completing all stage modes, total points earned on the modes, plus the average score multiplied by the number of modes completed. (Straitjacket: three jackpots to “complete”, Needles: 75 needles, Bullet: 1 jackpot, cardking: 4 hoops).
New — cop Easter egg
New — Presets — under service -> Settings -> Presets,
* You can now load a set of settings change to make the game extra easy, extra hard, etc
* Can also save your current settings and then re-load them later (e.g. hosting an event, need to change some things, easy to now go back to what you had)
* Can also restore factory settings from preset menu
* As a reminder factory restores, presets and code updates do not impact pricing setup, stage calibration or coil strength.

Modified — upgraded jail escape animations and sequences
Modified — minor changes to point value of hurry ups
Modified — Player choice now properly named as Magician’s choice
Modified — improved animations for straitjacket multiball
Modified — Stage Eject feature, while not 100%, it is now working reasonably well and you check it out by enabling it via settings.
Modified — new and improved animations for milkcan escape
Modified — if knocker installed, when gun fires in bullet catch — knocker will fire
Modified — improved magic shop door animation
Modified — improved trunk animation for increasing jackpot
Modified — improved trunk animation for metamorphosis
Modified — improved Houdini speech animation for metamorphosis
Modified — metamorphosis — stage now open for final shot, with stage eject
Modified — improved Houdini speech animation for handcuff king
Modified — improved Houdini speech animation for king of cards
Modified — improved Houdini speech animation for walk through walls
Modified — softened the edge of the spotlight animation on stage act intro
Modified — for all of you who get insulted easily, the announcer will only insult your skill shot prowess starting on the second ball if you have not made a skill shot. Once you make a skill shot you will not hear the insult the rest of the game.
Modified — added positive comments from narrator on some skill shots
Modified — increased scoring values on secret missions
Modified — behavior of secret missions, after starting a mission, hitting the original first shot of the mission will continue the mission from that point vs just cancelling out the current attempt and requiring the magician to start over.
Modified — Shooting the trunk during Bullet catch will now also award a ball lock if appropriate
Modified — Magic shop magic points are not random if tournament setting is turned on
Modified — on Straitjacket MB, the ball save timer is 5 seconds longer if you choose inverted.
Modified — Stage will no longer check the front of stage switch before closing. This prevented a ball search from freeing a ball stuck on the lip of the stage. The risk of the curtain closing and creating ball jam was viewed as unlikely.
Modified — opening sequence/animations for film modes
Modified — ice breaking animation on Many From Beyond for lower required stage hits
Modified — a tilt switch not being hit in 30 games will not cause a credit dot, but will still show as red in switch test.
Modified — tweaked needless opening animation/sequence
Modified — brightness of eyes when yellow and red when time running out
Modified — Stage entry processing to confirm there is only a single ball in play
Modified — handling of shooter lane fallbacks and shooter lane switch failures
Modified — Magic shop increases bonus is now +3
Modified — Removed maximum on bonus multiplier
Modified — it escape death and return from beyond were both already earned, then magic shop will award points instead
Modified — movie binge scoring does not use playfield multiplier

Fixed — issue where a rapid double drain with ball save active would not save both balls.
Fixed — outlane modes inserts are no longer lit during multiball since they are not active.
Fixed — spinner in needles was scoring double — sorry guys and gals
Fixed — when earning a lock at magic shop or skill shot, it will not affect the state of the lock lit
Fixed — issue with timer not always pausing correctly in magic shop if entry was off the pops
Fixed — bug where switch error indicator would show a warning/credit dot, if 30 games in a row were single player games.
Fixed — bug where a seance super jackpot would not count as a jackpot towards Houdini letters or return from beyond.
Fixed — if finished Elephant during a multiball and extra ball was being put into play
Fixed — bug where getting a joke magic hat item and also starting escape could result in an extra ball being put into play
Fixed — ‘no credit’ voice calls would not play on start button press if within 30 seconds of boot up
Fixed — some modes not properly halting speech on flipper escape when that setting is enabled
Fixed — Tilt not triggering in various times when it should
Fixed — Bullet catch not starting the aiming from the far left.
Fixed — Bullet catch not always lighting the secondary shot that will score a jackpot
Fixed — Bullet catch not always awarding a jackpot on a missed catapult throw

Modifications to Operating System

* Adds support so that future code updates will include the release number in the file name
* When inserting the USB, the system will first note the insertion, and then either take you to code updating or just copy the logs on to the USB stick, with appropriate on screen messaging.
* Note: code Updates will not work if there is more than one update package on the USB drive. A message indicating this will appear.
* When update code, there is a 10 second countdown, this lets you power down if you did not mean to do a code update (e.g went to pull logs/audits but had a code package on the USB stick)
* Logs will now be zipped Into a single file and timestamped when put on the USB stick

#5112 1 year ago

Wow!! A huge thanks to Josh and the beta testers!! Can't wait to take it for a test drive.

Brian

#5114 1 year ago

I can verify that it's a large and very nice update. Lots more attract mode eye-candy, too, which is nice for location.

#5115 1 year ago

looking forward to doing the install, and playing my new Houdini!

#5116 1 year ago

Should I download this and update from the beta?

#5117 1 year ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Should I download this and update from the beta?

yes, a few new things that were not in the beta code

#5118 1 year ago

Ill ha e to install this later and see if it fixes an issue i was having testing the beta. The screen was black during all film modes. All i saw was the film grain effect, but not the animations.

#5119 1 year ago

It was hard to keep my excitement for the beta code on lockdown so glad everyone will get enjoy it like we have and all the changes! Beta testers still need to update?

#5120 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

yes, a few new things that were not in the beta code

#5121 1 year ago

YEAH!!! Looking forward to finally TILTING! This is a mega update, really excited.

#5122 1 year ago

Quite the update - can't wait to download it!

Thanks Josh, AP and beta testers!

#5123 1 year ago

I'm not convinced tilting is active yet. may have to raise my bob.

#5124 1 year ago

tilt not registering for me on switch test. Working for anyone else?

#5125 1 year ago
Quoted from MMP:

I'm not convinced tilting is active yet. may have to raise my bob.

I am finding it....Tilt

#5126 1 year ago

well thats a friggin bummer. Does your switch test register the tilt bob?

#5127 1 year ago

Holy CRAP!! My game is out of service currently, as the left flipper stopped working.. but I just lifted the PF and it’s just the return spring. So I’ll be installing this in about 10 minutes!!

#5128 1 year ago

I've been playing it for two weeks and it is a substantial release. WOW, so much to like in the Houdini 18.8.1 Release. THANKS Josh and API for great code and all the hard work.

Here are some of my notes from testing.

(MINI SPOILERS)
(MINI SPOILERS)
(MINI SPOILERS)
(MINI SPOILERS)
(MINI SPOILERS)
(MINI SPOILERS)

* Light shows are WOW. They were already great
* Very impressive soundtrack got much better. The mix seems better. 4 main music tracks are some of the BEST ORIGINAL TRACKS in pinball.
* Animations have improved dramatically! But... still is the weakest part of an otherwise great title. Great upgrade though - very, very appreciated.
* The animated API logo gives the brand image a boost. Love it. Love the overall improvements to the display in attract mode.
* The mouth animations are better and somewhat weird at the same time. The cops animation and voice overs have improved.
* I love the improvements in the jails! Name of the city in the gray stone was a great idea.
* Intro to the FILM modes are much better. The male voice is an improvement over the female voice
* The callouts were great. Now they are super great. Jackpots callouts got my blood pumping!
* People are going to be happy with the balance of positive comments versus the taunts
* The humor is coming through better
* I love the giggling girls so don’t ever remove them
* The end-of-game player summary bar is brilliant Josh. I think that is such a cool way to track my overall progress towards
* Ball save on Trunk Multiball, Return from Beyond and Escape Death was badly needed and worked as advertised. I actually enjoyed getting to Trunk MB for a change!
* I'm working on my custom message and can't wait to try that new feature

(MINI SPOILERS END)
(MINI SPOILERS END)
(MINI SPOILERS END)

#5129 1 year ago

rosh Hi , i tried loading a custom message and after enabling it , i am in a constant reboot loop (houdini loading screen with progress bar) .

How do i get back to normal?

I did update to the latest code first.

CURRENTLY BRICKED !! Going to try old code update after reloading new code kept the looping error.

#5130 1 year ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Hi , i tried loading a custom message and after enabling it , i am in a constant reboot loop (houdini loading screen with progress bar) .
How do i get back to normal?

Just guessing but you'll probably have to update the code from the USB again... should at least solve the looping.

#5131 1 year ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Just guessing but you'll probably have to update the code from the USB again... should at least solve the looping.

I'M CURRENTLY BRICKED . DO NOT LOAD A CUSTOM MESSAGE!! -

**EDIT** load old code and reload new code to Unbrick

I'm sure i did something wrong , but i don't know exactly what yet.

#5132 1 year ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

I'm sure i did something wrong , but i don't know exactly what yet.

Pull and send me logs

#5133 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

Pull and send me logs

How do you pull a log?

#5134 1 year ago

Insert a usb stick with no game code in it

#5135 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

Insert a usb stick with no game code in it

I managed to update to old code before specifically looking to make a log (as you suggested) . However the USB i was using has several log files on it , possibly from when i loaded the custom message .

PM me your email address or post it here and i will send you what was captured before i backdated the code to 18.5.

#5136 1 year ago

also send me the image you are using, and I suggest others hold off on custom messages until I see what is going on.

Updated: Based on some testing, pretty sure the issue is an invalid image file. I'll be able to confirm that when I get the logs.

#5137 1 year ago

josh@american-pinball.com

likely has the log that would help, also send me the custom_message.png file you are using

#5138 1 year ago

Great progress on the game code Rosh. Feels even more fluid and I think I heard more audio sound tracks than from the last Beta?
Audio seems more crisp and some of the sound bytes aren't overlapping as badly as before.

Just played a 5 ball game..not one issue..Got 665,000 and had 390,00 on the first ball!
I seem to have mastered the milkcan loop shot now on demand.Finally! Did it three times in a row!
That alone made my night on Houdini.

#5139 1 year ago

I'm also in an endless loop boot cycle. Happened after I tried to load the custom message and went into Settings -> Standard to enable it.

Tried to "update" the code from the USB drive, but it's still in the boot loop.

#5140 1 year ago
Quoted from Videogod:

I'm also in an endless loop boot cycle. Happened after I tried to load the custom message and went into Settings -> Standard to enable it.

I am back up and running , only after loading old code and then reloading new code. Might be a help to get a log to Josh. I was already back to old code by the time he asked for mine.

Quoted from rosh:

likely has the log that would help, also send me the custom_message.png file you are using

Email sent!

* UNBRICKED * had to load old code and then new to get out of never ending boot loop.

Great job Josh on the new code and being a presence here to help us !!

#5141 1 year ago
Quoted from Videogod:

send me your image file so I can see it,

#5142 1 year ago
Quoted from Videogod:

Try a different custom_message.png file and see if that gets you past it, you can download and try this one . . .

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yB5eT45Fku_kdk9TXtIiPz-adVmf5bKa

if not, go back to 18.5.2 and then I believe you will be able to update back to the 18.8.1

#5143 1 year ago

Figured out the problem with my Custom Message. The PNG file has to be 72 dpi (I had mine set at 150 dpi).
1360 x 768
72 dpi
PNG format

Works great now. GREAT code update. I love all the new stuff!

#5144 1 year ago

Curious about the talk of voltages.

I run my Stern and Spooky US imports on a frequency / voltage converter (sine wave) at 110/60.

None of them are remotely weak. In fact AC/DC and RZ are still nuclear. Ball still catches air off AC/DC slings even with resistors added to depower the coils.

#5145 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Curious about the talk of voltages.
I run my Stern and Spooky US imports on a frequency / voltage converter (sine wave) at 110/60.
None of them are remotely weak. In fact AC/DC and RZ are still nuclear. Ball still catches air off AC/DC slings even with resistors added to depower the coils.

Stern doesn't seem to be nearly as senstive to voltage sags. Dunno about Spooky.

#5146 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

I week away
At least 3 maybe more on free play and nib games. All will have art blades. I will bring Magic Glass and shakers if someone would like to purchase them to add to a Open box or nib game. I may be bringing some other pins as well.
Show game pricing as well
See ya soon
Pincades
Jese T

Just picked up 6 games for the show. Magic Glass, and shaker motors.
All games that are unboxed will have the newest code running.
I will set half to normal play and half to easy mode!! I have had some customers that say its to hard for them, now there's a solution in the code to make it easier!!!

See ya @ the Show
Pincades
JT

#5147 1 year ago
Quoted from Videogod:

Figured out the problem with my Custom Message. The PNG file has to be 72 dpi (I had mine set at 150 dpi).
1360 x 768
72 dpi
PNG format
Works great now. GREAT code update. I love all the new stuff!

Glad you got yours working! The image posted from Josh is 120 dpi .

I do appreciate the effort put into this game; and as a bit of constructive criticism, i do not care for the new movie mode voice. Seems out of place and muffled compared to the rest of the package. The female voice i wasn't thrilled with , but it seemed to fit the time period somehow. <yes i know it can be turned back to the other voice>

Interested if others share the same opinion. I was up until 3am playing a nice 3mil game!

#5148 1 year ago

I wasn't going to put the knocker in but I just read this and now it's a must have!

"Modified — if knocker installed, when gun fires in bullet catch — knocker will fire"

#5149 1 year ago

Spent the morning playing a few games, and after installing the code, I had an issue with the flipper spring again (I had not fixed it to the pawl tightly enough and it pulled out again). Since I had to pull up the playfield, I took the time to polish the playfield a bit, and put the game back down to having its levelers screwed all the way in. Levelled the game (my floor dips under the back right leg), and then got to playing the new code.

the very FIRST thing I noticed was that almost all of the cheap drains I had been experiencing - from the scoop, from the auto-launcher, the left outlane, the key lane (that was the worst) - were GONE! It is imperative that this game is set all the way down. It does not feel floaty, it actually felt a bit faster, believe it or not - but I felt I had more control. I literally made 3 milkcan shots in a row. I am pretty good at that shot, but I have never done that.

Absolutely imperative that you level this game correctly. I am starting to wonder if all the IMO off-base comments about geometry are from improperly set-up games. For one, I guarantee the one at the location I first played Houdini in (VUK, in Bethesda, MD), was not set up correctly. It was set up to 6.5 degrees like every other game, and well... it played like mine did at home until last night.

Second, the code impressions -

- I liked the lady's voice in the FILM modes! lol... glad you can turn that back on. I always sort of thought of that as Bess since she was part of his act.
- light show looks way cooler - the LEDs have more life to them, and I like the way they pulse in certain circumstances
-i like the Stage eject - I don't think I knew that was an option!
- I set the shaker to "heavy" just to try... yeah don't do that. I felt like my game was going to fall apart!
-The AP logo update is REALLY cool! I hadn't really noticed how bare that seemed until I saw the new one. Looking forward to similar changes on some of the other animations

I haven't played enough games to comment on the rule changes, but the overall experience is even more of a top-notch package than the game promised out of the box.
A lot of the extra visual changes are subtle, which is very cool, not overpowering but all enhance the game.

I'm hoping to see some changes eventually in the Extra Ball animations and the Seance Multiball lady - they could use a little kick.

Huge update overall. Put your levelers all the way in, people.

#5150 1 year ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

I do appreciate the effort put into this game; and as a bit of constructive criticism, i do not care for the new movie mode voice. Seems out of place and muffled compared to the rest of the package. The female voice i wasn't thrilled with , but it seemed to fit the time period somehow. &lt;yes i know it can be turned back to the other voice&gt;
Interested if others share the same opinion. I was up until 3am playing a nice 3mil game![quoted image]

I tend to agree - I don't consider the male voice to be much of an improvement over the female voice, but I like the additional variety it adds. I consequently have them both on via the "random" setting selection. I also like how the film modes now start with a close-up and zooming-out of the original movie posters and the objectives are shown on the screen during each mode.

Really enjoying the MANY refinements this upgrade has provided!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fargo, ND
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Olathe, KS
There are 9746 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 195.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside