Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by mc300baud
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 months ago

I am picking up my first American Pinball game today, Hot Wheels! When I haul Stern and JJP's in my Jeep Grand Cherokee it's a close fit. Anyone know if American Pinball games are any larger? Specifically where game come close is the highest part of the backbox when it's laying down on top of the game, it literally rubs the back trim of the Jeep lightly as it slides in. If AP is any taller at that spot it'll be a no-go.

#2 9 months ago

Call their support - 833-274-4357

LTG : )

#3 9 months ago

i'd second the call to support. the few times i've needed help they've been responsive and the one time i called someone even answered my call.

that being said, i happen to have both Houdini and NBA Fastbreak in the house for service. i just dropped the backboxes on both, and the measurements at the tall spot were 29.5" for Houdini and 29" for NBAFB, so it looks like there may be a difference. unfortunately all my Sterns are packed up in storage or out on home rentals at the moment, and i don't own any JJP titles.

#4 9 months ago

Just to close the loop on this. It fit just fine. Dimensions seem nearly identical

#5 9 months ago

what year Grand Cherokee? i have a ZJ that is about the last of my many vehicles i have not used to haul a pin.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside