(Topic ID: 217233)

American Pinball #2 - Start the Rumor Mill

By Arcadevudoo

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Arnie Wiesn (resized).png
    326C04D4-4E1C-4415-9BB3-4E8D88761DC3 (resized).jpeg
    A party (resized).jpg
    beers (resized).jpg
    dasch (resized).jpg
    welcome (resized).jpg
    IMG_0902 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0901 (resized).JPG
    ca 1 (resized).JPG
    ca 2 (resized).jpg
    TS (resized).JPG
    Fraulein (resized).jpg
    IMG_2457 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2456 (resized).JPG
    kick-ass-costume-300x250 (resized).jpg
    glasses (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joe_blasi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I think Oktoberfest would be a great fun theme. I can see this pin to be very beautiful (much like Houdini) with large restaurants architecture and what not. I will welcome this. It will also fit nicely and feel like home sitting in a bar somewhere.

large restaurants with breweries in them.

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from Genjuro:

If API ever looks at a license, i hope they would look at Pacific Rim. I love big mech battles and think this one needs to be done.
    I know its not public domain yet, but it will be in just 1.5 years or so, but rosh i hope you guys start working on a machine themed to book 1984. So many good ideas in my head on how to fight big brother and a rule changes akin to the way ingsoc changed sides...

the mouse will get there copyright extension again.

#184 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Amusement Park
    LTG : )

roller coaster tycoon was done.

1 week later
    #288 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Railroad Tycoon !
    LTG : )

Transport Tycoon We can do more then just trains.

#293 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Everyone says the crappy South Park pin still earns well on site, we're are past due for another one that takes advantage of all the new material that's come out since then. Oh and one that's actually fun for pinheads, well designed with modern toys and display! Butters wasn't even a character on the current game, think of how much content that brings alone. I'd think it would sell well to operators as well as collectors.

It's to bad that comedy central made them censor the game.

#361 5 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

Only if it is based on the original movie. The remake is awful.

richard dawson was good as an game show host to bad he is dead so we can't get custom quotes from him.

There is a remake?

2 weeks later
    #398 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

A Tesla pin would look great next to Houdini!

tesla vs edison

2 months later
    #407 5 years ago
    Quoted from FlashDaddy:

America's cup would require a license I assume. They've avoided going that route so far. I'm also not sure there is much crossover between yachting fans and pinball players.
    They've already done or are working on magic, historical figures, beer and cultural events. Perhaps a WW2 machine? D Day could be fun with the playfield set up like the beach at Normandy.

and limit there market?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joe_blasi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pinball-2-start-the-rumor-mill?tu=joe_blasi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.