(Topic ID: 243654)

American Pickers arcade episode

By mikepin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagejpeg_0 (resized).jpg
    imagejpeg_0(1) (resized).jpg
    89604C9A-8C18-4F44-8260-C83D69AFD8DB (resized).jpeg
    E581A94B-D4E7-498D-AEF0-1A7A4F56F0D2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 4 years ago

Id also recommend a trip to their store in Nashville.
    As interesting as it is, the location is inside the old Marathon Motor Car Factory.
    There are many other stores, for a nice shopping experience, but its really the hallways filled with original, "restored"
    Giant metal machining monsters! All hands on, and kids can turn the wheels, and touch all aspects.

Ive watched the inspiration lights turn on, from young kids, as they explore these machining beasts from the past!

5 months later
    #89 4 years ago
    Quoted from GPS:

Hello All
    I have sort of been between cable and satellite for a while so I missed the episode. Hopefully it will be on streaming somewhere.
    I too visited the store in Nashville and unfortunately, I did not have the same great experience as some others here. Specifically detoured on way back from FL for work to goto the store. Upon arriving saw some neat items but what I was able to see was VERY high priced expensive stuff. Motorcycle, large radio exterior radio sign if I recall correctly. There were things in the store for a few thousand if you had that kind of change but if you were in the few hundred range I don’t recall much being there save for some beer koozies and t-shirts. Not what I detoured to goto Nashville for. Sorry for the downer but just my mileage

The store is interesting, at best.....its the rest of the building as the Marathon Auto Company, that most people like. The hands on ability to turn Giant Drill Presses and Lathes can win a few tool head adults, and
    exposure to young ones to touch. I cant think of another place like this, as most machinery is behind ropes for damage and liability concerns.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-pickers-arcade-episode?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.