(Topic ID: 60179)

American Gameroom in PA.....Ever bought from them ?

By stretch2

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by stretch2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Has anyone here on Pinside ever bought from the American Gameroom in Fleetwood, Pa ?

#2 10 years ago

Bump.

#3 10 years ago

Never heard of them before.

Bump

#4 10 years ago

never heard of them

#5 10 years ago

Funny I live in PA also and was thinking the same thing. I have never heard of them. Kind of funny no one has heard of them because if you look at their website it seems like they do a good bit of arcade stuff for sale and web site looked pretty impressive when I looked at it quickly.

One good sign is ther have not been a lot of negative things posted about them like you see about Barry in NJ or Bill from Jumble Store in PA (when he was around).

#6 10 years ago

Found their website by accident looking for a playfield on yahoo search.

#7 10 years ago

Tried to deal with them. Rep was real nice and called and explained me details of the game I wanted. Claims everything would be cleaned etc. prices are not 100% correct on website not updated. Only thing is game was in storage TFTC and no pictures available before I could make deal.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Tried to deal with them. Rep was real nice and called and explained me details of the game I wanted. Claims everything would be cleaned etc. prices are not 100% correct on website not updated. Only thing is game was in storage TFTC and no pictures available before I could make deal.

Did you ever buy the game from them ?

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from stretch2:

Did you ever buy the game from them ?

Negative got it from pinsider for less.

#10 10 years ago

Amy is A very nice person to deal with. Their pins are excellent but expect to pay for them. They are a dealer so don't go there looking for looking for one on the cheap

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Amy is A very nice person to deal with. Their pins are excellent but expect to pay for them. They are a dealer so don't go there looking for looking for one on the cheap

What pin did you buy from them ?

#12 10 years ago

None , I don't buy from dealers. But I do know the, and from the little experience I have with them they seem like really great people

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

None , I don't buy from dealers. But I do know the, and from the little experience I have with them they seem like really great people

It's a tough call with little feedback from actual past buyers.Lot's of dealers are nice before the sale, but it's after the sale that's the actual barometer.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/american-gameroom-in-paever-bought-from-them and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.