(Topic ID: 105985)

AMC The Walking Dead Pinball Giveaway Info (Week 6 added)

By Xerico

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TWD LE etc ,,,, 044.jpg
20141026_172625.jpg
1413170057833.jpg
There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#102 9 years ago

Here's hoping this giveaway goes on for another 20,000 weeks so I can win!

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Here's hoping this giveaway goes on for another 20,000 weeks so I can win!

Thats Funny ,,,,,, Hell i might win 1 too... and those Dam Double Leds are coming OUT as soon as it gets in the GRG ... I've Bling'd the Schittt out of Alot of Pin's but my corneas got Weak after IMVE arrived .. All Frosted's installed Now !!

#105 9 years ago

I dreamed last night that I won the grand prize and tried to trade it for a pin without any luck. Actually that was more of a nightmare.....

#106 9 years ago

www.amc.com/deadcarpet

11/16/2014 Episode 6 "Consumed"
keywords
1st word: Stay
2nd word: Calm
For a chance to win TWD pinball

#107 9 years ago

Off Topic a bit but doesn`t it seem like then commercials have jump 10 fold since season one? Really driving me nuts.

#108 9 years ago

Thanks for posting.
I watched it but I have 30 skip and I don't watch the commercials.

#109 9 years ago

I

Quoted from pinballlooking:Thanks for posting.
I watched it but I have 30 skip and I don't watch the commercials.

I open this thread every week because of the same thing. Thanks for posting the words every week.

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I dreamed last night that I won the grand prize and tried to trade it for a pin without any luck. Actually that was more of a nightmare.....

The Trip wouldn't be Bad ,, Fly to Hollywood & Hang out & Party w/ the Cast ( that Would B Awesome )

The thought of that Would Last a Life Tyme !! But no Schitt , I'd take the Trip ,, Pro's R a Dime a Dozen

Now if It would be the LE ,, that's a Different Story .......

TWD LE etc ,,,, 044.jpgTWD LE etc ,,,, 044.jpg

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The Trip wouldn't be Bad ,, Fly to Hollywood & Hang out & Party w/ the Cast ( that Would B Awesome )
The thought of that Would Last a Life Tyme !! But no Schitt , I'd take the Trip ,, Pro's R a Dime a Dozen
Now if It would be the LE ,, that's a Different Story .......

You do have a point there...

#112 9 years ago

I wish pro's were a dime a dozen

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

You, also, have a point.

#114 9 years ago

Great GAME!!

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Quoted from aobrien5:

You, also, have a point.

Ya'll know what I mean ,,, Stern will Probably build 3000 or more Pro's ,, Only 600 LE's ..

#116 9 years ago

can't believe a pinsider hasnt won yet. you would think that everyone on this site would want to enter

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from Amarillopinball:

can't believe a pinsider hasnt won yet. you would think that everyone on this site would want to enter

Considering they probably get at least a million entries a week... you think the 100 of us entering have a chance?

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Considering they probably get at least a million entries a week... you think the 100 of us entering have a chance?

No Joke !!! I'm Dying to Start a Thread say-n ,,, " I Won a dam TWD Pro from AMC " ,, LOL ,,

#119 9 years ago

Can't believe a Pinsider hasn't won yet. You would think that everyone on this site would want to enter.

Even if every single person on Pinside entered, it would still only amount to a tiny percentage of the participants. The Walking Dead is the most popular show on TV. Millions of people probably enter the contest each week.

#120 9 years ago

Start scanning CL for Walking Dead. You know somebody is gonna win who doesn't have the room or the desire to keep it.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Even if every single person on Pinside entered, it would still only amount to a tiny percentage of the participants. The Walking Dead is the most popular show on TV. Millions of people probably enter the contest each week.

The highest viewed episode had about 17 million viewers. I would say it averages around 10-12 million.
If 5% of the viewers entered, 600,000 entries. 10% obviously doubles that, but that is a pretty high rate.
If there were a million entries, and 500 pinsiders entered, there would be a 1/2000 chance. Not terrible odds. 8 chances for those odds over the 8 weeks of episodes.
However, I figure a place where the most entries comes from are websites like slickdeals, or other coupon/freebie sites that post the codewords and the website.

#122 9 years ago

However, I figure a place where the most entries comes from are websites like slickdeals, or other coupon/freebie sites that post the codewords and the website.

I hadn't even thought of that. Because of sites like slickdeals, there are probably millions of people who enter the contest that don't even watch the show.

#123 9 years ago

Here are this weeks code words for anyone interested…hopefully at least one pinsider will win one of these!

1st Word: Keep
2nd Word: Walking

Good Luck Everyone!!!

#124 9 years ago

Thanks to all for posting to this each week.

I'm out of the country right now so I'm planning to binge watch when I get home.

chris

#125 9 years ago

Yes, thanks to those helping us unfaithful out!

1 week later
#126 9 years ago

Last week folks.
Good luck to all if us.
I hope a pinsider gets the game this week.

#127 9 years ago

Fight
Survive

#128 9 years ago

Thank you for the words sir!

#129 9 years ago

Hopefully a Pinsider will win the last one...good luck to all!!

#130 9 years ago

Yes, thank you

#131 9 years ago

Is anybody else starting to get shopping magazines they didn't sign up for? I haven't filled out any new questioner forms lately except the walking dead one.
Just seems too coincidental.

#132 9 years ago

At the bottom of the sign up page there were two tabs to click on 1) was if you wanted info on the Walking Dead . 2) If you lived in USA . Maybe you clicked 1).

#133 9 years ago

I was real careful and just clicked the USA one.

#134 9 years ago

hard to believe not one pinsider or other forum sites have no winners . Not one was awarded I presume

#135 9 years ago

Here is one that showed up on CL. Quite the deal at $6000... springfield.craigslist.org link

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from chemscab:

Here is one that showed up on CL. Quite the deal at $6000... springfield.craigslist.org link

They probably want that shipping container gone quick. If they are asking $6K, they'd probably take $3K....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.00
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amc-the-walking-dead-pinball-giveaway-info/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.