Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

il_570xN.404684661_111o (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
haha (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
yugo (resized).jpg
ob (resized).jpg
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Looks like a WWE Pro is coming up as a lightning deal in a few hours. In past years these have been kind of hit or miss, kind of depends on how they price it.

#2 7 years ago

Starts at 12:53pm. I guess we will see what the price is.

#3 7 years ago

Any idea on what type of price these are gonna go for? Just curious. By far not a great Stern game, but if it was an unbelievable deal, think some people might bite. .

#5 7 years ago

All depends. In 2013 I got an Avengers Pro for $3750, but they've also had deals that are over the normal price you'd pay from a dealer. Looks like 8 machines in stock so they might be more aggressive in discounting.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

All depends. In 2013 I got an Avengers Pro for $3750, but they've also had deals that are over the normal price you'd pay from a dealer. Looks like 8 machines in stock so they might be more aggressive in discounting.

I remember the Avengers going for under 4k. Don't think I'd pay more than 4k for a WWE. .

#7 7 years ago

Is there a link you could post?

#9 7 years ago

Based off Sterns new pricing structure (can't post prices below a set amount) I'm going to have to assume the price wont be any lower than that amount which would be higher than the price we normally pay. If their price is less than that amount I'd then be curious to know why they are allowed to post a price lower than what our distributors can.

Fingers crossed for a KISS lightening deal that mirrors the AV deal.

#10 7 years ago

How cheap would this deal have to be for people to take a serious interest in it? I thought everybody hated this one.

I don't loathe the game but I'd be hard pressed to pay even $3500 shipped for this one NIB.

You can still get great games like Iron Man HUO for $4000 these days.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How cheap would this deal have to be for people to take a serious interest in it? I thought everybody hated this one.
I don't loathe the game but I'd be hard pressed to pay even $3500 shipped for this one NIB.

No kidding. Used pro's are going in the mid to low 3"s. Maybe at 3K I would jump on a WWE pro just to play it but you can still get a lot better games for less.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

considering it originally could be bought NIB for under 4500 and they barely sold then...

I think under 3500 shipped and a few may be interested.

For me, under 3k shipped and I am in. For 3k there are just too many other great games to grab.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

considering it originally could be bought NIB for under 4500 and they barely sold then...
I think under 3500 shipped and a few may be interested.
For me, under 3k shipped and I am in. For 3k there are just too many other great games to grab.

I agree. This would need to almost be a Playdium WOF deal for me to bite. Those were $2875 delivered. I think they will be $4200 delivered in a couple of hours.

#14 7 years ago

I'll be surprised if they offer this lower than $4500, and more surprised if they sell more than one at that price...

#15 7 years ago

I think this machine would have to be $1000 for a lot of people to consider it.

#16 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few looking for this title. If the price is low enough, I may bite.

#17 7 years ago

How often do these lightning deals happen for pinball? Would be nice to grab a GoT or a TWD someday...

#18 7 years ago

Is this game THAT bad? Never played it.

#19 7 years ago

My recollection of Amazon lightning deals from a few years ago was that the very first deal was a great price and the half dozen machines or less sold really fast.
Then the next deals offered were not very low priced. Sorta like the first deal was like lightning, and subsequent deals were like "dud" fireworks.
Let's see what happens this year with the first lightning deal.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from JLebowski:

How often do these lightning deals happen for pinball? Would be nice to grab a GoT or a TWD someday...

bargains don't happen on things people want. I remember a "lightning deal" on blue margarine at the supermarket. Which was great if you wanted blue margarine.

There will be no amazon blowout on the games you want.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I think this machine would have to be $1000 for a lot of people to consider it.

I would grab it for a grand, then put A Metallica translite, songs, squint my eyes and play the shit out of it

#22 7 years ago

When I click on it the price says $5995. I'd hope that the deal would be less than that cause that would be a horrible deal.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

When I click on it the price says $5995. I'd hope that the deal would be less than that cause that would be a horrible deal.

Its does not go live until 12:55 EST.

#24 7 years ago

I actually enjoyed it. Played a premium. I wouldn't mind owning one for the right price.

It's shipped and sold from Amazon, which make me think that it could actually be a fairly decent deal. I wonder if they struck up a deal with Stern for stock that may have been on hand?

#25 7 years ago

I'd take if Amazon paid me to...

#26 7 years ago

Nice LE's have sat on this site at $5k. Pro's are listed under $4k and probably not getting a ton of interest. Amazon isn't going to go low enough to make a ripple with this crowd.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

It is..... different? The ring toy thing annoyed me a lot and slowed the game down. I don't know that I'd say it's a bad game, but certainly pales in comparison to other recent Sterns. I'm not sure how far back I'd have to go before I got to a Stern table I liked it better than.

Locally - both that I played on route were run through and gone pretty quickly. Don't think it was much of an earner.

#28 7 years ago

Check this bad boy out:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V3MR7AU/ref=mp_s_a_1_4

Screw the Stern version - this maybe the way to go

#29 7 years ago

Funny how on both WWE pins (this and Royal Rumble) the manufacturer missed the boat by a few years. RR would've been bigger after the Hogan/Andre feud in '87/'88 instead of early 90's and this would've been HUGE in '97/'98 as a Rock/Austin or WCW vs. NWO theme. Just not much star-power in the WWE to make it as mainstream as it was during either of those times.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

One of only a few pins Ive ever walked away from mid game.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

One of only a few pins Ive ever walked away from mid game.

That somewhat sums it up I guess..

#32 7 years ago

Lightning deal! A horrible game that you hate for a slightly cheaper price! Let me put a reminder on my phone...

#33 7 years ago

WWE is a rough buy. Youve gotta really like the theme because youre not getting your money back in gameplay and trades down the line.

#34 7 years ago

yugo (resized).jpgyugo (resized).jpg

#35 7 years ago

Who cares what the price is...... its a wwe. No price will be low enough

#36 7 years ago

Wwe. ---- Keep it for life! And then when you die, better get buried in it.... because that's the only way it's going to move from your house if you buy it! Jk.

#37 7 years ago

#38 7 years ago

Getting closer

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Yes. It says $5995 for Prime members once the deal is available. LOL

#41 7 years ago

$4796

#42 7 years ago

$4796 is no deal

#43 7 years ago

$4796 is the price.

#44 7 years ago

4800, boo.

#45 7 years ago

$4796. whoopee!

#47 7 years ago

Price is $4796, still LOL

#49 7 years ago

All claimed

#50 7 years ago

Wow, peeps are buying.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amazon-lightning-deals-are-back-wwe?hl=jlebowski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.