Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

il_570xN.404684661_111o (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
haha (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
yugo (resized).jpg
ob (resized).jpg
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

So what was he price again?

#52 7 years ago

Says deal is 100% claimed. There sure are some suckers out there.

#53 7 years ago

not a deal at all.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

$4796 is the price.

haha (resized).JPGhaha (resized).JPG

#58 7 years ago

wait is the price $4796?

#59 7 years ago

Apparently at $4800 delivered, you can sell 8 in a couple minutes.

#60 7 years ago

Lots of suckers out there lol....uninformed people for sure...

#61 7 years ago

one will be up for sale on pinside @ $5300 in 3.......2.........1......

#62 7 years ago

I'm waiting for the Batman SuperLE lightning deal.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

one will be up for sale on pinside @ $5300 in 3.......2.........1......

Thats some funny shit

#64 7 years ago

Had to of been Stern buying tbem back to justify there price increase?

#65 7 years ago

So how does Amazon get to advertise below MSRP and the rest of the crew can't? There's probably a lot of pissed off disties sitting on WWEs right now

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

So how does Amazon get to advertise below MSRP and the rest of the crew can't? There's probably a lot of pissed off disties sitting on WWEs right now

I think Stern made an exception recently for WWE and KISS so that Distributors could clear out inventory as they weren't selling at the $5000 floor that Stern had previously set.

#67 7 years ago

So not a good price for a horrible piece of shit machine & sold out...yep I don't see pin companies lowering prices anytime soon.

#68 7 years ago

Free market. Stern can g f themselves if the think they can stop a free market. To be tho, they probably authorised this "clearance"

#69 7 years ago

They are not sold out. Claimed just means they are in people's carts. Some are available again.

#70 7 years ago

Looks like there are still 6 available...

Go get'em boys!

#71 7 years ago

Looks like some took a bite, and spit them back out.

#72 7 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#73 7 years ago

It's funny that in the promoted items is a pro in OK for $3950.

#74 7 years ago

Just checked and the site shows 37% claimed with another 4.75 hours to go. (Unless you meant to add a 'LOL' after your sentence...)

#76 7 years ago

Some people will blindly fall for anything called a "lightning deal" on Amazon without doing any research.

#77 7 years ago

The "deal" is for another 4 hours and 40 min. So what if people just kept adding them to carts to claim them and then ducked out during the checkout time period. Would they just go back to trying to sell these dust collectors for $6K? Yeah, a bit of work if people wanted to F with them, but screw Stern trying to "Lightning" this for $200-400 under street price for their only newer title that can't fetch over $4K on the secondary market.

#79 7 years ago

It would have to be deeply discounted in the $2500 range for me to even think about considering it.....Even then, I'd probably pass.

#80 7 years ago

shitty deal worthy of a shitty pin.

Daniel BrYANT!!

#81 7 years ago

I wanted to buy them all and speculate but amazon won't let me put more than 1 in my cart damn the man!

#82 7 years ago

One customer review shows a very satisfied buyer.

"I am most pleased with this product. Especialy the on time delivery".

#83 7 years ago

Wonder when these were built, and if the artwork has already peeled off the cabinet?

#84 7 years ago

One of my recommendations now on Amazon is this $16,000 Game of Thrones machine.
http://amzn.to/2gJV4jU

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

One customer review shows a very satisfied buyer.
"I am most pleased with this product. Especialy the on time delivery".

For even more entertainment check out what else that person reviewed on the same day.

#86 7 years ago

$5,256, shipped including $460 tax, 6 left, maybe more depending how many are in carts, if you buy in OR, maybe not as bad w/o the $460 tax

#87 7 years ago

oops -wrong thread

#88 7 years ago

Lightening deal =

il_570xN.404684661_111o (resized).jpgil_570xN.404684661_111o (resized).jpg

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

The "deal" is for another 4 hours and 40 min. So what if people just kept adding them to carts to claim them and then ducked out during the checkout time period. Would they just go back to trying to sell these dust collectors for $6K? Yeah, a bit of work if people wanted to F with them, but screw Stern trying to "Lightning" this for $200-400 under street price for their only newer title that can't fetch over $4K on the secondary market.

Stern does not sell direct. They only sell to distributors. This must have been one of them.

#90 7 years ago

I had one in my cart, but had to let it go as I could not get my "Why I deserve this smokin' lightning deal" video that Amazon requested put together before time ran out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amazon-lightning-deals-are-back-wwe/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.