Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-920.jpg
#1 9 years ago

FYI yet another Amazon deal at 5pm EST today. Avengers Premium. As usual price is not reflected until exactly 5pm and will likely be sold out within seconds. Good luck to those that are interested.

#2 9 years ago

Just a quick question for you married men out there.

My wife is in Indonesia for a couple more weeks, how excited do you think she would be if she came home to find a $6k + pinball machine added to the lineup?

Sadly I won't be buying this Good luck to anyone on here hoping to buy it!

#3 9 years ago

What is the lightning price supposed to be?

#4 9 years ago

That may a tough one for anyone to bite on. Those are selling used for cheap. Last one was for sale for $4k....

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

That may a tough one for anyone to bite on. Those are selling used for cheap. Last one was for sale for $4k....

That was an anomaly and there were many pins purchased in a package deal. Plus don't forget to add the 500 plus for shipping.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from VonBorakus:

Just a quick question for you married men out there.
My wife is in Indonesia for a couple more weeks, how excited do you think she would be if she came home to find a $6k + pinball machine added to the lineup?
Sadly I won't be buying this Good luck to anyone on here hoping to buy it!

The correct way to get women to approve of this is to show them how much money you saved. "But it was on sale! Look at how much money I saved!"
(source: me, woman)

#7 9 years ago

I don't see anyone buying one of these. The LE's are $5k and dropping on HUO, unless the premiums are $4500 or less I don't see how they could sell any. Be kind of like if they had Transformer LE's on this sale, LE's are already $4500 to $5k, so how could they sell any NIB one's for any more than $5k?

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

That was an anomaly and there were many pins purchased in a package deal. Plus don't forget to add the 500 plus for shipping.

Free Prime shipping on Amazon now, which may also apply to the lightning deal.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

The correct way to get women to approve of this is to show them how much money you saved. "But it was on sale! Look at how much money I saved!"
(source: me, woman)

Haha, thanks for the valuable advice! I will keep that in mind for next time!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I don't see anyone buying one of these. The LE's are $5k and dropping on HUO, unless the premiums are $4500 or less I don't see how they could sell any. Be kind of like if they had Transformer LE's on this sale, LE's are already $4500 to $5k, so how could they sell any NIB one's for any more than $5k?

This! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#11 9 years ago

#12 9 years ago

I've tried this Amazon deal thing four times and the best I could do was get on the waitlist once.

#13 9 years ago

My guess is 5700.

#14 9 years ago

5999, Not a deal.

#15 9 years ago

Even if I wanted in on this deal I wouldn't be able to get it. The moment the button was available I clicked it multiple times and NOTHING happened. Then 3 seconds later I see "Waitlist Full."

Crazy.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Ryu21:

Even if I wanted in on this deal I wouldn't be able to get it. The moment the button was available I clicked it multiple times and NOTHING happened. Then 3 seconds later I see "Waitlist Full."
Crazy.

Still sowing two available!

#17 9 years ago

It was probably one available. Regardless, I don't feel like $5999 is that big of a deal.

#18 9 years ago

they have more then 1 in stock. but the lightning deals on pinballs have been for 1 at price lately. Last fall they had 2 on the avengers deal, the rest just 1.

#19 9 years ago

Was on the waitlist just popped up to purchase, but I declined, so next in line should get one.

#20 9 years ago

There were at least two Metallica Premiums because I bought one and another user on this thread bought one...

#21 9 years ago

I got the other.

#22 9 years ago

I thought that AV premium wasn't actually made?

#23 9 years ago

No deal. You can get a HUO LE with mods for less than that.

#24 9 years ago

I bought and sold my mint LE with mods for $5200...........Why would anyone ever pay $6000 for a premium?

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I thought that AV premium wasn't actually made?

There's one on location here in Buffalo at Pocketeer Billiards.

image-920.jpgimage-920.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amazon-lightning-deal-avengers-premium-81114-5pm-est and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.