• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Nothing to See.jpg

#1 7 years ago

amazon.com link »

Don't know the final deal...but usually pretty good.
faz

#2 7 years ago

I better make sure I don't have tooo many beers at night. Or maybe lock up my credit card. lol
Really good deal, considering a used one is at $5k in my area. And this has free shipping.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I better make sure I don't have tooo many beers at night. Or maybe lock up my credit card. lol
Really good deal, considering a used one is at $5k in my area. And this has free shipping.

It would have to be a pretty big discount to make sense for someone in CA with 9% sales tax. This can be had for $4500 shipped and no sales tax. I know because I was just shopping for one. Call some distributors and see for yourself.

#4 7 years ago

And the new LED version makes this a tough sale. Will try to watch anyway though!

#5 7 years ago

How many will be delivered to your home before you get one undamaged...the last guy got three damaged machines in a row

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

And the new LED version makes this a tough sale. Will try to watch anyway though!

New LED version?

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

It would have to be a pretty big discount to make sense for someone in CA with 9% sales tax. This can be had for $4500 shipped and no sales tax. I know because I was just shopping for one. Call some distributors and see for yourself.

Ahh, the tax forgot about that. But I am not in the market for any sterns. Just saying Amazon late night shopping can be dangerous.

#9 7 years ago

I planned on buying the new LED version. If the deal is good, I might have to jump on it. Does anyone know if the LED Pro is going to have a price increase?

Steve

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from DJSLYKE:

I planned on buying the new LED version. If the deal is good, I might have to jump on it. Does anyone know if the LED Pro is going to have a price increase?
Steve

Yes. $100-ish.

#11 7 years ago

When I checked with Trent at Tilt Amusement there was a $200 difference between the two.

#12 7 years ago

They had a Avengers Pro over the weekend on lighting sale for $4800 so i wouldn't expect much.

#13 7 years ago

Haha, $4800.

#14 7 years ago

Well that was a bust, I was guessing at least 4,500.

Steve

#15 7 years ago

Why would Amazon price these things lower if they sell out at higher prices?

#16 7 years ago

Doesn't look sold out to me.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Why would Amazon price these things lower if they sell out at higher prices?

Yeah, they probably saw how the previous few were all snapped up in literally 1 second flat and thought they could make more. Seems like they can, I guess. Since they only do 1 at a time they just need one uneducated impulse buyer to jump on it.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Doesn't look sold out to me.

You're right; it's not. The $4800 Avengers Pro the other day sold quickly, though.

#19 7 years ago

Wha...Wha...Whaaaaa

Nothing to See.jpg
#20 7 years ago

bah i hit f5 2 times within 2 seconds and it was gone.
stupid me forgot i wasn't signed in
4800 im not too hurt, 4500 from distributers.
wanted to use my amazon bucks though

#21 7 years ago

28% claimed as we speak....LOL

#22 7 years ago

Only 2 remaining . . .

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside