• 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Gov
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Didn't see anyone else post this yet...

It's at 5:00 EST today.

At $7600 list, they'll need a nice discount to make it a deal. 20% would be good and 25% fantastic if you don't have to pay tax.

#2 9 years ago

If i save it in my cart now, and refresh at 5pm does that lock the pin in for me?
Thanks for the heads up

#3 9 years ago

I keep seeing these posted the "lightning" deals.. can anyone explain to me why I'm not seeing them at the discounted prices ? how exactly does this work ?? Do you need to be an amazon prime member ?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I keep seeing these posted the "lightning" deals.. can anyone explain to me why I'm not seeing them at the discounted prices ? how exactly does this work ?? Do you need to be an amazon prime member ?

Wondering the same thing....

#5 9 years ago

Well, the way it works (not sure if you need to be a prime member) but the deal goes live exactly at the specified time and is limited maybe just one item. If you put it in your cart you have to decide and pay for it in around 15 minutes or else the item offer goes to the first wait lister and so on.

They don't tell you the price until it's live at the exact time specified.

#6 9 years ago

They are at the top of the Amazon home page, click the "Today's Deals" link. Then the first row of promos is usually "Today's Lightning Deals" with tabs - All Available - Upcoming - Missed Deals.
There's usually very few of the items available when they come up for sale (less than ten)....

#7 9 years ago

If anyone doesn't have acdc it's a fantastic pin and if you happen to get the lightning deal and have prime free shipping and be in a no tax state you would probably get a great deal almost be able to sell it at small loss if you didn't like it. If it comes in around $5800 like the Met Premium.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

If i save it in my cart now, and refresh at 5pm does that lock the pin in for me?
Thanks for the heads up

No, lightning deals are treated as if they are from a different seller.

#9 9 years ago

$6099

Not amazing

#10 9 years ago

Is this a better price than what you would get from a distributor?

#11 9 years ago

For NIB it's best ive seen. Heck most for sale right now are asking 6kish

#12 9 years ago

I am in a no tax state so I went ahead and bought it.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from phiflyers:

I am in a no tax state so I went ahead and bought it.

Lucky! I live in a tax state but was hoping to snag it and get 3% Amazon rewards with my credit card. Would have still been a nice deal.

Enjoy.

#14 9 years ago

It's a good deal, about 400 less than most distributors and I believe Prime customers get it unboxed and set up for them. The Metallica was a better deal, but that's still a darn good deal.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amazon-acdc-premium-lighting-deal-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.