IMG_1736.jpg
IMG_1735.jpg
IMG_1740.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG
IMG_1746.jpg
IMG_1745.jpg
IMG_1744.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Im looking to sell my Amazing spiderman, but Im not even sure what they go for. This one is in decent shape with a nice cabinet and decent playfield. The playfield has a few amateur touchup spots, but they actually dont look too bad. The backglass is the weakest part of the game because it has quite a few pinholes in it. I was planning on picking up a repro backglass from shay, but Ive decided to pass this project along. The game boots and plays (new alltek mpu) but is missing sound and it needs to have the pop bumper boards looked at. Other than that it seems to work just fine. Ill continue to mess with it over the next week or so to see whats going on with the sound. All the metal parts have been tumbled and the plastics have been cleaned and polished. Still need to reassemble and do a final clean on the playfield.

Im not really sure if this type of post is ok, but I really am lost on what to ask for this game. Just trying to get a number and see if there is any interest.

IMG_1743.JPGIMG_1743.JPG IMG_1744.JPGIMG_1744.JPG IMG_1745.jpgIMG_1745.jpg IMG_1746.jpgIMG_1746.jpg IMG_1741.JPGIMG_1741.JPG IMG_1740.JPGIMG_1740.JPG IMG_1735.jpgIMG_1735.jpg IMG_1736.jpgIMG_1736.jpg IMG_1738.jpgIMG_1738.jpg
#6 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

700-800 ish. In that condition. There are a lot of touchups on there and that playfield needs a ton more. Hope those touchups are protected with something or they will be off after about 200 games. Backglass looks typical, so nothing special there.

Who ever did those left it bare. I didnt know if those touchups were decent enough to even bother with laying some mylar down.

Thanks for the quick responses everyone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdoz2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amazing-spiderman-price-check?tu=jdoz2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.