IMG_1735.jpg
IMG_1740.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG
IMG_1746.jpg
IMG_1745.jpg
IMG_1744.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Im looking to sell my Amazing spiderman, but Im not even sure what they go for. This one is in decent shape with a nice cabinet and decent playfield. The playfield has a few amateur touchup spots, but they actually dont look too bad. The backglass is the weakest part of the game because it has quite a few pinholes in it. I was planning on picking up a repro backglass from shay, but Ive decided to pass this project along. The game boots and plays (new alltek mpu) but is missing sound and it needs to have the pop bumper boards looked at. Other than that it seems to work just fine. Ill continue to mess with it over the next week or so to see whats going on with the sound. All the metal parts have been tumbled and the plastics have been cleaned and polished. Still need to reassemble and do a final clean on the playfield.

Im not really sure if this type of post is ok, but I really am lost on what to ask for this game. Just trying to get a number and see if there is any interest.

IMG_1743.JPGIMG_1743.JPG IMG_1744.JPGIMG_1744.JPG IMG_1745.jpgIMG_1745.jpg IMG_1746.jpgIMG_1746.jpg IMG_1741.JPGIMG_1741.JPG IMG_1740.JPGIMG_1740.JPG IMG_1735.jpgIMG_1735.jpg IMG_1736.jpgIMG_1736.jpg IMG_1738.jpgIMG_1738.jpg
#2 9 years ago

800-1200 maybe more w new glass

#3 9 years ago

700-800 ish. In that condition. There are a lot of touchups on there and that playfield needs a ton more. Hope those touchups are protected with something or they will be off after about 200 games. Backglass looks typical, so nothing special there.

#5 9 years ago

jdoz2, from what you described and what the pictures look like. I couldn't see this fetching much more then $600.

Ask around 800-1000 but be prepared to go lower on price.

Good luck with fixing her up

thanks
Mike

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

700-800 ish. In that condition. There are a lot of touchups on there and that playfield needs a ton more. Hope those touchups are protected with something or they will be off after about 200 games. Backglass looks typical, so nothing special there.

Who ever did those left it bare. I didnt know if those touchups were decent enough to even bother with laying some mylar down.

Thanks for the quick responses everyone.

#7 9 years ago

I sold mine for 1300 but it was in better shape than yours. I would start around 1000 for yours.

#8 9 years ago

I would pay $1200 if you were closer.

#9 9 years ago

Looks like a good base game to start with. I'm thinking yours will fetch anywhere from $600 to $800 (local cash sale) if the game is complete and working correctly.

Steve

#10 9 years ago

i sold mine in good condition for $1,600 but 2 months later i saw another one in same condition only sell for $800. seems like you just have to find the right buyer.

#11 9 years ago

Best place to advertise one for sale is a comic book store, they go quick there. Even better at a comic book show.

Steve

Quoted from daniel0265:

seems like you just have to find the right buyer.

#12 9 years ago

I have 2 - bought the first for 1200 CDN and it was working 100% with a better back glass (some flaking) and a good playfield.

Bought the second for 1000 USD and it is almost mint - everything original. A scratch on the body and some very light wear to the playfield in one spot.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Best place to advertise one for sale is a comic book store, they go quick there. Even better at a comic book show.
Steve

location location location

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I would pay $1200 if you were closer.

John and I talked about heading up there for a visit this summer

#15 9 years ago

Do it! We will do a weekend pinball tour if the Midwest

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington Township, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amazing-spiderman-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.