• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ASMboard (resized).JPG
ASMlbank (resized).JPG
#1 5 years ago

I have a 1980 Amazing Spider-Man pinball machine where the center 3 Bank of targets is stuck. The reason they are stuck is because the solenoid is constantly energized leaving me to believe that there is a problem with the mainboard. Does anybody have a manual and can tell me which triac I'm looking for?

#2 5 years ago

PM me...

#3 5 years ago

Left bank reset is A3J4 pin 6.

Strobes for the three targets are on A1J6 pins 1,2,3 and the returns are all on A1J6 pin 11

Hope that helps direct you.

Can’t read chip names from the control board on the soft copy I have here, but will check if it’s better in my hard copy.

#4 5 years ago

Possibly Q61 Q62 pair if it’s the coil driver...solenoid 5? But not clearly marked on schematic as the left bank solenoid. But it maps correctly to the harness diagram (pin 6 is solenoid 5)

#5 5 years ago

schematics

ASMlbank (resized).JPGASMlbank (resized).JPG

ASMboard (resized).JPGASMboard (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Washington Township, NJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amazing-spider-man-center-bank-of-targets-stuck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.