Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RTR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_lp3jkkOW5T1qd81gqo1_500.gif
    th-1-401.jpeg
    butthurt report form.jpg
    tCp90.gif
    images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fryeguy7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 10 years ago

Ok I have to share what they just did to me. I have seen a Johnny on their site for the last 6 months. I said what the hell I will buy it. I emailed them and asked for pictures. She responded they have one in the back that they will be fixing up. Keep in mind they have one listed for sale on the website. This was a couple weeks ago I first made contact. Yesterday they send pics and it looks ok. I go back to the website to get the number to call and order it and they magically have raised the price by 1,300 dollars since I have inquired about it. That is absolute crap and I learned my lesson without spending a dime. You cannot tell me this not trying to gouge me. The price was listed for months and when I ask for pictures it bumps up by 50%. If they had not pulled this crap and I liked the game when I got it then I would buy a couple a year from them. By pulling this crap they have cost them selves at least 7 or 8 thousand dollars a year from me in repeat business. Plus I would recommend them to friends and family. My brother in law is now wanting to buy some pinballs..do you think I will recommend them? Maybe new in box is cool but used I guess beware.

#93 10 years ago

It was 2245 and now its 3595. They can charge what they like but to raise it when they send pics for me to make my buying decision is a shame. But they don't owe me anything and I don't owe them my business.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fryeguy7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/amazing-experience-with-mike-automated-services?tu=fryeguy7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.